Phantis Forums

Pao vs Arsenal

HOLLYWOOD

thrillos:

When we say things here, we say them using proper reasoning. For example, Liverpool were worse because of Gerrard being absent. He is clearly their heartbeat and their best and most influential player. BUT, Viera, as I explained, is not Arsenal's best player. Arsenal have many options instead of Viera who are just as good if not better.

Arsenal have won many games without Viera and really don't need him in order to be strong. Just look at France with Viera, the guy is non-existent.

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

thats what i hate about u all u do is repeat BS

why dont u come up with some new stuff man

U got no come back for me ;)

listen every win we get u guys crticize us every loss u get u laugh at us every tie u laugh at us u never accepted any of our titles... forgive me for not doing the same !

we win u come up with things to ruin our celebration... we lose u come up with more stuff

so If we do the same to u guys why do u get offended

what u dont expect this from us but its fine for u to dish it ?

we get success by winning u bring up the 7-0

we sign rivaldo u bring up the 7-0 so if its anyone with the same BS ...ITS u guys not us!!

Slick 13 sounds like u got problems i mean to start this whole s%$#! all over again of Olympiakos past C.L. failures is kinda sad when u have to worry about the hottest team in all of soccer on wedensday

i mean in the past month u lost your coach, lost to psv and just recently tied with Aigaleo

u guys should not be talking about Olympiakos when playing Arsenal

b/c u can't handle Olympiakos and Arsenal is on a world of its own so i can u get a positive result there

P.S. worry about Arsenal not OSFP

Olympiakos can talk b/c we have the trophies to do so

But i want to add good luck in the spirit of Greek teams playing teams from Abroad

yes and on your newspaper today protahlitis!

they have writeng with letters that tonight u will get to qualify. :LOL: :LOL:

please get serius u think u have already qualified for the next round lets wait and see

So whats the big deal! Qualify to the next round and then make a big deal about it. You win one game and you guys think you won a world cup!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

look whos talking about winning championships

u guys havent stopped bragging and bragging about losing in the quarters.. semis etc etc of Europe !!! but in the end u have 0 c.l 0 uefas !

and u say we act like won a world cup?

poin is our C.L campaign this year is going better then yours we have a win and a tie u guys have a win and a loss

were first although is still early)

now if u guys still think after 2 games u r better then us in europe points wise ... reality check please!!!!

and Y do u find this insulting?

your papers would write the exact same hting if the roles were reversed

u guys also bragged after beating the slovenian champs in preseason that u would qualify for the next round of the C.L

so before u ask us not to get ahead of ourselves ,,, take your own advice!!

Am not going to get into this PAO_OLY scuffle here. You guys can argue endlessly. For me whether your red, green or yellow, as long as our teams do well in europe.

:)

So I hope to see the trifoli grind their butts out and win by 2-1 over the gunners.

And am not smoking any bad weed with this prediction. B)

Slick 13 sounds like u got problems i mean to start this whole s%$#! all over again of Olympiakos past C.L. failures is kinda sad when u have to worry about the hottest team in all of soccer on wedensday

i mean in the past month u lost your coach, lost to psv and just recently tied with Aigaleo

u guys should not be talking about Olympiakos when playing Arsenal

b/c u can't handle Olympiakos and Arsenal is on a world of its own so i can u get a positive result there

P.S. worry about Arsenal not OSFP

Olympiakos can talk b/c we have the trophies to do so

But i want to add good luck in the spirit of Greek teams playing teams from Abroad

yes and on your newspaper today protahlitis!

they have writeng with letters that tonight u will get to qualify. :LOL: :LOL:

please get serius u think u have already qualified for the next round lets wait and see

XEXEXEXEXEXEXEXXEXEEXEXEX u said news paper protathlitis??? :box: :box: :box: :box: :box: :box: :box:

fu** this paper.... they dont know what they write... fu** them!!! :tup:

back to the game....we are gunna go with a 3-6-1 which seems to be our best bet...goumas will be watching reyes and morris will be keeping an eye on henry...clogging the midfield is a smart plan cause if we cut them off there we will relieve alittle defensive pressure and possibly attack....skazni said there is no way wew will try to keep a 0-0 tie...he wants the result and i hope we get it...i think if we fight, we will have a chance at something...we gotta treat this like the massive game it is...

back to the game....we are gunna go with a 3-6-1 which seems to be our best bet...goumas will be watching reyes and morris will be keeping an eye on henry...clogging the midfield is a smart plan cause if we cut them off there we will relieve alittle defensive pressure and possibly attack....skazni said there is no way wew will try to keep a 0-0 tie...he wants the result and i hope we get it...i think if we fight, we will have a chance at something...we gotta treat this like the massive game it is...

pio kala o Goumas na prosexei ton p***** ton Henry.... exei na akousei vrisidia apo tous panathinaikous aurio.......

listen every win we get u guys crticize us every loss u get u laugh at us every tie u laugh at us u never accepted any of our titles... forgive me for not doing the same !

we win u come up with things to ruin our celebration... we lose u come up with more stuff

we sign rivaldo u bring up the 7-0 so if its anyone with the same BS ...ITS u guys not us!!

please show me where we did say bad things about ur win?

also when we dish it we dish out new material and u guys bring back the past.

and if we bring back the past its cos u guys start it

come up with some original stuf and we will be happy ;)

U guys are already looking for excuses

i mean Viera is the heart of Arsenal's defense

when he was out for the first four games of the Preimeirship i believe Arsenal was giving up 2-3 goals a game

that has come down b/c of his return

has for the comment about our Greek title meaning s%$#! we all know why u say that since we got more then u guys

i mean that statement is stupid b/c last year i recall Pao won teh double and they were celebrating all over so u saying that it was for nothing

that it shouldn't count

the Greek league is the 6 top league in Europe and that is why we get up to 3 teams to C.L. and the other 3 spots to Uefa putting it simple the top 6 teams can play in Europe.

I never said and don't take my words out of context that we are the s%$#! team in C.L. b/c i admit were still not there and there is room for improvement

please show me where we did say bad things about ur win?

also when we dish it we dish out new material and u guys bring back the past.

and if we bring back the past its cos u guys start it

come up with some original stuf and we will be happy ;)

y dont u read the topic and see who stared with the 7-0 then come see us about coming up with "origina;s" since u guys always have nothing new to say

i see Pao 1 Arsenal 3

DUDE WHAT IS YOUR MAJOR MALFUNCTION?????

Just be happy that Monaco stoped at 2 in the first half and let us be. You are in no position to discuss EUROPE with us. We are far beyond you in that level whatever happens wednesday night.

Drop back in when you get your first Chamions League away win. We will be happy to celebrate with you. (Do you know that you have been playing in Champions League and former Champions Cup for more than 50 years without an away win that is one hell of a record-congrats) :LOL:

So please be a good sport and go sell crazy elsewhere.

I wont even attempt to throw myself at this lame disucussion that has been ignited and regularly sparks before every one of our matchdays in Champ's league. jesus christ already !

I shall just wish Pana the best of luck for tomorrow, get us some points, we NEED them this year more than ever !

:gr:

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: @ M Kafes comment

Thrillos just got MAULED :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

See I never once have brought up 7 - 0 cos i dont need to

And loook Kafes destroyed u with out bring it up as well

Be original Oly guys - just like Vasilios ;)

And i agree im happy for all Greek teams to do well in Europe

But i dont agree on the crap the Oly fans saying this year roles are reversed - Pao do good in league crap in europe, and Oly are doing well in europe and crap in the league

Its still early days!!!

And im not going to even comment on gheys thinking they are good just cos we lost to PSV and drew with Aegeleo

Anyways go for it PAO

2 - 1 us :)

Ok guys few hours left...

Munch is certaintly NOT playing si unfortunately LAMOIO will start!!! Prdiction? I see a 80% of an Arse-nal win because we miss two of our best players Pap and Munch and also Andric who whether we like it or not he is one of the guys doing all the dirty job in midfield....

In order for us to win we need......

1. Basina to play the game of his LIFE!!!!

2. Michalaki to start SCORING (which is very unlikely)

3. Defence to remember its good self (which I doubt they will)

4. Gonzalez to play a Karagouno-paixnido so taht we can upset Arse-nal and win some time.....

Apart from that I am not too optimistic about this game ,having seen PAO LIVE in almost every match this year and I predict an easy win for Arse-nal...

Also a big role will be played by the PAO fans.... If they start moaning from the beginning I see a thrashing coming..... If they keep calm at least will give the players a bit of comfort.... I also hope that we will avoid fighting....

U guys are already looking for excuses

i mean Viera is the heart of Arsenal's defense

when he was out for the first four games of the Preimeirship i believe Arsenal was giving up 2-3 goals a game

that has come down b/c of his return

How misinformed you are !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Viera is NOT a defender, he is an attacking midfielder.

Jesus christ, you stipid gavroi....

This is what I mean. If you are going to argue a point, say something clever. At least say something that is factually correct so it doesn't expose you for what you are.

Arsenal conceded 2 goals in a couple of games but they won them because they scored more than the opposition. Are you saying that having Gilberto Silva or Edu in Viera's place makes them less strong?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You guys are too stupid to be here, beat it....

By the way, congratulations for losing only 2-1 last night. I think your team made your fans and your club very proud. This is surely one of your best achievements in Europe.

QUESTION: Did the referee have DOLO? I want to ask Antonaki if he saw it in the referees eyes.

See? you don;t get cheap goals you have not scored in Europe either :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Archived