• Bulgaria and Denmark
    • Bulgaria and Italy
    • Bulgaria and Sweden
    • Denmark and Italy
    • Denmark and Sweden
    • Italy and Sweden

FORZA ITALIA!!!! :nw: :nw: :nw:

ITALY and Denmark (c'mmon Rene!!)

P.S. Of course I am waiting for Lazarus to create the prediction game for the Euro... Mouse ,dont forget to place the bet!!! One bet for the prediction game and one bet if you pick a team that is going to win the Euro... I go for the Azzurri!!! (as always)!!!

FORZA AZZURRI

Italy and Sweden

Totti had a fantastic season with Roma, and is probably the most dangerous player in the tournament.

Fiore also had a great season.

Also when a defensive minded team has one of the best combination of offensive players in the world Totti, Vieri, Del Piero, Fiore you have to be scared.

Send Trapatoni home NOW!!!!! :tdown: :tdown: :tdown: :box:

Disgraceful performance by Italia... Camoranesi is useless, cant believe that he plays instead of Fiore, and Zanetti had a really bad game....

Once more it has been prove that Totti and Del Pierro do not fit in the same squad..... So make up your mind Trapatoni and decide on the line up!!! :angry:

I see Italy going through with 3 draws by the way.... :rolleyes:

There is a big difference between one draw and staying out of the 1st round... Apart from that we all know that the Italians are always screwing things up in the groups but when it comes to knock out games they are unbeatable!!!! :tup:

FORZA MONICA BELUCCI!!!!!! :tup: , TRAPATONI GO HOME!!!!

Archived