16 members have voted

1. 1. Which 2 teams will go through?

• Bulgaria and Denmark
    • Bulgaria and Italy
    • Bulgaria and Sweden
    • Denmark and Italy
    • Denmark and Sweden
    • Italy and Sweden

Hey I didn't manage to spit on any player... The spit seems to go to low... Is there any movement in the game apart from Totti going left and Right?

I will protest to the creators of this game... They have placed only Danish players for spitting while they should have also placed Larsson, Ibrahimovic, Ljunberg and all the other bloody Sweedish!!!! :P :box:

Hey I didn't manage to spit on any player... The spit seems to go to low... Is there any movement in the game apart from Totti going left and Right?

I will protest to the creators of this game... They have placed only Danish players for spitting while they should have also placed Larsson, Ibrahimovic, Ljunberg and all the other bloody Sweedish!!!! :P :box:

If you hold that button to spit on the Danish players, it should go father. As for your other question.......I don't know, trust me, I'd help, but if only I knew Italian :P

That 2-2 draw and the passes outside the Swedish Area in the dying moments was a disgrace to football but it was worh it just for the fun of seeing the worst Italy in Years go back home and get their act straight in order to do justice to the heavy jersey they wear!

I am also very happy to report that my friend "Elastonpappou" had a horrible day yesterday with my messages disrupting his already anxious evening and my sarcastic laughter ringing in his ears...

You'll grow up and learn sometime dogg! :lol:

Archived