Phantis Forums

Pao Vs Proodeftiki

HOLLYWOOD

Good win for the Greens 5-1 :nw:

Guess what!!!

Zaimi,Sidiropoulos,Andralas,Ntagounakis (all basikoi) are not playing in the next game (panathinaikos)

Zaimi (Red Card) Rest of them got yellows!!!!

I say 2-0 to the green :hypocrite:

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Aide, ta teleutaia xronia exoume skontaxei me omades san tin Proodeutiki kai ton Paneliako. Fetos vlepo pos tha skisoume kai tis duo omades. Fovamai ligo tin Proodeutiki, epeidi min uparxoun kapoio Gauroi, h na pw kana 10,000 Gayroi.

Tis been a while since I can remember PAO producing 5 goals in a match. Were almost there boys, however if any of the last two matches poses a threat its this one - and a slim threat at that.

Tight game with Proodeutiki fighting with everything they have - and that prolly means with bone crunching tackles - it wont be pretty.

2-0

Pap strikes Again!

Tis been a while since I can remember PAO producing 5 goals in a match.

wow he considers 1 day to be a while.

PAO 5

Akratitos 1

that is a good point i am also worried of gays getting in the stadium - but proodeftiki arent doin that great despite their win, and seem to be missing a lot of key players.

we are gonna go right at them and Proodeftiki just isnt strong enough to hold us to 0 right now i feel.

The word is that all the gauvroi will come to ground to support protheftiki and turn ground into rizoupoli style atomsphere.

This worries me, so it is important that many of our fans go to game to neutralise that effect. I beleive there will be riots in this game because of gauvroi presence.

QUOTE (adonis @ May 3 2004, 09:40 AM)

Tis been a while since I can remember PAO producing 5 goals in a match. 

wow he considers 1 day to be a while.

PAO 5

Akratitos 1

Alrite re - I meant before that game!

Oly fans have already done that s%$#! this year. They went to Nikaia to support Ionikos. There were thousands of them. But we still won. So the same result will be welcome.

Anyways, from what I hear, PAO fans are organising a large trip to proodeftiki for the match to counter the Oly fans.

If I were u I would not come to Olympiakos territory

Which includes Ionikos, Proodeftiki and Chalkidona to name this years clubs. Can you name one team apart from OFI where PAO fans can crowd the stands like you guys do?

Oh, and did you see that Protathlitis cover? "

The fact is we only have OFI but the Gays have most other teams in the league that let them win. Ionikos, Xanthi, Prodeftiki are just a few. Usually they get aigaleo and in the past they had Ethnikos.

The fact is we only have OFI but the Gays have most other teams in the league that let them win.

Lets add PAOK and Akratito to letting u guys win this year!!

and is it wrong if Nikaia and Halkidona are in OSFP territory and for our fans to go and root against the visiting team ? Come on

QuoteThe fact is we only have OFI but the Gays have most other teams in the league that let them win. Ionikos, Xanthi, Prodeftiki are just a few. Usually they get aigaleo and in the past they had Ethnikos.

end quote

Its funny u say that even though we lost to proodeftiki and tied Ionikos

if it wasnt for those 2 we would be first!!

Lets add PAOK and Akratito to letting u guys win this year!!

I propose you have a word with yourself or even better, go to a basin wet your hand under some cold water and give yourself a good slap and backhand and then go back to read what I just quoted you on.

"Ka8e vdomada, allazete omada!!!" :lol:

Kai akoma na akouso enan na pei gia to 1-0 mesa ston Korydallo ton Olympiako kai gia tous 2.000 proodeutikanous, tespa to eipa egw. Ama ekeino to mats htan X h 2 o PAO 8a proetimazotan gia tin epomeni sezon..... exei andirisi kaneis mipws;;;

Kai akoma na akouso enan na pei gia to 1-0 mesa ston Korydallo ton Olympiako kai gia tous 2.000 proodeutikanous, tespa to eipa egw. Ama ekeino to mats htan X h 2 o PAO 8a proetimazotan gia tin epomeni sezon..... exei andirisi kaneis mipws;;;

Na poume kai tou stravou to dikaio, h Proo kerdise me thn magia tis tous karagiozismous twn gauro paixtwn opou 3(!!!) voutiksane mesa sthn perioxh mpas kai dwsei o Douros kamia moufa alla to karfwse o Zaimi sto 90-feuga...

Twra an perimeneis na poume euxaristw pou kerdisate ton Gauro, hr8es se la8os meros. Gia thn parti sas paiksate kai oxi gia mas.

O ka8enas pantws opws mporei.

Pantws, bravo kai magia sou pou eisai Proo giati to 90% ths Elladas exei voleutei me PAO-AEK-OSFP kai PAOK.

Eisai Magas! :nw:

Archived