Phantis Forums

Pao Vs Proodeftiki

HOLLYWOOD

Lets talk about the game a little bit shall we? and lets stop talking about the same crap with our gey firends....

Well PAO played crap, they scored the first goal and then relaxed which allowed the 'anyparktoys' to come back to the game. And I say anyparktoys because I absolutely hate proodeytikh and the style of game that they play... You could see 11 men behind the ball, no passing whatsoever, no fantasy, commiting fouls every time (especially against PAP and Michalakis)...... I am actually very glad to see these lamoia dropping to the 2nd division... :tup:

As far as PAO is concerned, I have to say that I have given lots of time and patience and support to players that sooner or later had to play some ball... And this goes for Basinas who was once again awful!!!! The guy is always ,protesting, moaning, crying and the last thing he does is play football... I am sick and tired of him and I think he should follow the route of Adonakis... OK I understand that in todays football teams need to have defensive midfielders but at least they must be able to make a single descent pass throughout the duration of the game... This guy is uncapable of making a single pass to a 2 meter distance.... I am sick and tired of him honestly... Take a hike!!!! :angry:

And if Oli hadnt scored, then I am sure that Basinas would have gone to the press conference crying, saying the usual crap and one day later he would be shopping in Milan with his friend Karagounis and having night out in Balthazar in Kolonaki!!!

I am telling you these guys who were involved in PAOs petrina xronia, all have to go... Good thing we let Lybe and Karagounis go (not to suggest that they werent good or that they didnt try) and so was with Adonakis (we will discuss it to another topic bearing in mind the latest news) and the same have to be done with Basinas... Sell him to Liverpool so that we can get some money and buy a serious player to replace him.....

Anyway the other players did not perform well (even PAP was far away from his usual standards), Palto tried very hard, and Gonzalez I think was one of the few to play some ball. Munch was quiet (OK you dont expect him to play perfect in each and every game) and Morris was OK....

The goalies were crap (noth of them) as they were only have to save three shots (in fact 1 of them went in the net and the other two hit the crossbar)... We definently need a descend goalie (drbny will probably be the best solution) as these two guys are very dangerous (especially Halkias)...

Anyway these are my thoughts...

As far as the geys... I will say it again

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

thrillosmt:

You are sounding very pathetic crybaby now. Give it up and save yourself some dignity man. Proo tried very hard and I admit they were better for periods in the game.

In 98/99, Manchester won the champions league scoring both goals after 90th minute. Before that Bayern hit the bar 3 times and Schmeichel made some great saves. Manchester had no chances before the 90th minute. Also in the league and Cup that year, Manchester scored many goals very late to win games.

Lesson 1: In football the better team doesn't always win.

Lesson 2: In football, the most effective team DOES win.

Some information for you. Aris as expected just laid down and let Oly score. If the score was 0-0, the referee would have played forever until you score. How many times has that happened? Many. By the way, The referee gave 9 minutes extra time so that Proo could score and save you guys crying but even that didn't work. So more proof that some refs are STILL tsatsi tou kokalis.

Anyways, WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS...

thes klinex :lol:

Gents, I watched the first half of the game and listened to the second half.

First of all let me say that from the view that was presented by the camera man, I don't know how anyone can get any kind of an opinion on how the match was played. Do these people know anything about camera position? This makes the match seem dijointed and very hard to follow.

The team seemed a bit out of sorts, with too many errand passes and too much reliance on one side of the field. We had our chances and we should have taken advantages of them...However, we spent too much time playing against the referee

rather than Proode... The goal that was scored against us resulted due to too much complaining and no attention to the play.. One cannot fault the way that Proode played, because they know that the only chance that they have to salvage any type of a result is to play physical , and hope the referee allows them. Also the fact that the field is smaller then ussual, plays into the hands of the lesser talented team. It is a lot easier to defend in close spaces than in wide open spaces. Also speed can be taken away in smaller areas, ( papadopulos found that out). Over all We won and that is all that matters The fact that the field was hard, does a number on the control, especially to those who are not use to it.. ( When I coach against superior teams , I try to over inflate the ball, and give them some trouble in controlling it)

P.S I hope that the rumors that are flying about Antonis are false, However i have to second the opinion of PAPOU, teams just don't stop using a player, unless he is no longer considered in their plans.

blah blah blah

say what u want.

I could care less right now we lost thetitle to a team that is winning itthe way we used to. Withpushes!

I love coming inhere and bug u guys,.

To oreo ine bysome miracle we win it (big miracle needed) I cant wait to see the non soccer excuses Y lostit

AFter all I have heard them all!

guys, ignore this tosser,,,,hes just getting off by our responses..Give him the silent treatment, cause to me it seems hes infernos son in law.

IGNORE HIM GUYS HES NOT WORTH PISSING ON IN a GUTTER

hahahaha i jst had a fight wif Ksorkismenos in another forum, he threatend me like a pin dick coz he couldnt hack me calling him a crying bitch. u must b right about him being related to that fag Ksorkismenos... :P

Archived