Phantis Forums

Pao Vs Proodeftiki

HOLLYWOOD

its ok I hope u guys lose the title

i wanna hear u cry for thr 8th straight year

boo hooo

the refs, the refs,,, the small teams,,, corruption

kirie simiti stamatiste to protathlima pleas pretty please?

do it and well vote 4 u next time around!!

but what about the playing on the field?

I forgot that does not matter!!

etis ipe ke o vardinogiannis in 96 .. about the reds

I guess he meant the greens he was referring to!!

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

to thrillosmtl

the ************** speaks again!

Youre iq must be 1 max. since u keep coming in here and crying like a little girl, why dont u go and speak to another frinos fan who will surely have the very same opinion like u and then u could gry all night long together.

I simply know that this comment wont barely bother u, because of youre very low iq

1 max.

ps. go to a supermarket and get some cheap toilet papper! U WILL NEED IT :P :huh:

Slick 13 ,,,

if my IQ is 1 well at least I have some form of IQ compared to 0 like u have well do our talking on the field this saturday

people like u are full of s%$#!

I state the obvious what u guys have been crying for so long u bring up my iq

when u learn to argue,,,, come see me but for now argue with the wall or a 5 year old

since they have more brains then u!

--

please mtl! You 've been super patient for so long... why start now!?

Well i dont argue! but are just responding youre attacks on this forum.

Because everyday when i get back from work i always see some new attacks from u, what did u expect! did u think u could go on and on with the same words day after day, clearly making well known that u dont have any whatsoever knowledge of football in general.

Youre felling very pressed with youre team now that it looks like u are loosing everything, and still cant stand the fact that we win this year!

Com on the hole of europe they wish somebody else win the championship this year, rather than the same team again, but i guess that u dont care.

NOW anyone can post whatever they want 2nd mouse.

i remember all my posts butchered for starting controversy and sewaring (after you swear at me :whistle: ) and here this guy is trying to piss people off by repeating himself 40 times in every topic we open up. Its annoying he ads no value and I ask him to post his skoupidia somewhere else.

I have no problem with thrillosmtl- except hes one of the gays of course :lol: but seriously only his posts - which are just to piss PAO fans off with the exact same crap over and over again. If i were to do that in the Oly forum im sure i would be kicked out of Phantis. :angry:

Im for jc's idea too.lets make a forum for phantis members all the "bad" things so we dont deal with it here.

All his posts are like this:

PAO are the champions of crying and complaining, now they fix the referees. I will laugh when PAO loses the title. How many european titles do you have? How many cups do you have? Crybabies ! I like the limani.

Maybe I dont have the right to tell him to leave.

So Ill ask, Thrillosmtl will you stay out of our forum until you say something other than the same crap. Over and over again. Or if youre gonna say it, make it into a poem or be creative. I encourage fellow PAO supporters to ask the same.

Of course 2ndmouse will get angry at me again for this post and maybe cut it but I must say i have not said anything bad........

Dont pretend not to understand what we are talking about man..

The one repeating the same things over and over and ober again is you ;)

Yes freedom of speech here stops when it steps on the right of defence of each persons personality.

Can we go back to football now?

Farrr out its usually me n thrillosmtl going for 10 rounds in here :box: but we seem to have a new fighter, in the name of Drakos :tup:

anyways since i opened up this topic on this forum, i dnt have any objections to the fighting thats going on here, i think its funny :D

so "let it go on" :box:

Archived