Phantis Forums

Pao Vs Proodeftiki

HOLLYWOOD

There is something in football called bouncing back? Yes there is.

any you think it's only for Oly?

Bouncing back is what PAO are doing now, after 7 years. Just accept it. You seem to be forever in denial man.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You know, we're doing this on purpose.........

You can call it sadism, if you like, but we let gavroi think they're catching on to us, only to take it away from them the last minute!!!!!!!! hahahhahahhaha :lol: :lol: :lol:

How impressive.

against the The bottom last team in the 2nd half, and u need to score in the 90th minute to win.

On top of that they nearly score with a goalpost

Very impressive. (yeah ok)

how can u say Poulimeni in greek , italian, german ?

What did you guys do with Proo, hmmm let me remember, oh thats right YOU LOST! think before you post please.

Pitemas poulimenous, pitemas roufianous. Den dinoume mats se kanenan. Kaname sta 2 xronia pou eimastan A' ta apithana.

2002-2003

Panathinaikos-Proodeutikh 0-1

Olympiakos-Proodeutikh 0-0

Proodeutikh-Aek 1-1

2003-2004

Proodeutikh-Olympiakos 1-0

O korydallos 8a einai gia panda o kindinos 8anatous gia tous "megalous"kai as eimaste B'. Kai H isotria sinexizete....

PEFTOUME ME TO KEFALI PSILA. VIVA PROO

look what www.teamtalk.com said (on the live match day)

Greece - National League KO 17:00

Proodeftiki 1 - 2 Panathinaikos FT

Spertos 44 (HT: 1-1) Gonzalez 14 Nikopolidis 89

thats the thing i read 1st b4 i came here! damn i was excited 4 a sec!

Orgasmic!!!! :D

Proo fought with everything they had and almost undid us but PAO showed why they will win the League. Never give up, never!!!

Last minute goals is what makes Great teams. Even if it's not your best day, you win FAIR and Square.

Thrinosmtl, you keep on playing like a broken record, you're boring us :tdown:

Prostrate to the Champs who have won it fair and square.

ps Great work Mixalak for that headed pass to Manoli eventhough you were copping an elbow in the face at the time.

How impressive. Against the The bottom last team  in the 2nd half, and u need to score in the 90th minute to win.

Not impressed huh? Well, me neither. Course, we did actually win. Now, what exactly did you do against this crap team?

You lost.

A minute after 3 of your players dived simultaneously for a penalty.

Pretty pitiful, huh?

Oh, and just to piss you off a bit, didn't Aris hit the post too? How many players did they end up having on the pitch? What's that? Ten? How... original.

And for pete's sake man, somebody let Castillo know that you don't get a penalty for falling, you get a penalty for being pushed. Geez, what's wrong with that kid.

Evergreen, my man, starting to like Mixalaki there, aren't we? Not calling him a palto no more huh?

:box: :box: :box:

against the The bottom last team in the 2nd half, and u need to score in the 90th minute to win

yeh thats rite....but we didnt score in the 190 th minute like ur wanker team over the years.....Why was there 7 minutes injury time in this game??????????????????????????????????????????/

agaisnt panionios uz scored in the 98th minute....i rekon the ref would have had 40 minutes kathisterisis for ur team till u would have finally ended up scoring

i rekon the ref would have had 40 minutes kathisterisis for ur team till u would have finally ended up scoring

the same can be said about u guys with the first game vs aek.

94th minute plus 11 on 9

I forgot this is dirty tactics when we do it.,

If its u guys its classic soccer

forgive me while I laugh!!

A win is a win, and 3 points is in the bag. Whether we scored in the first minute or in the last, the main thing here is we are 90 minutes away from the title.

And clearly something needs to be done about Manoli sitting on the bench. He looks very menancing, give him a longer run!

PS: I actually found it a boring game. I was falling asleep by the 30th minute lol

Lol - and I especially loved the commentator from ERT - Sat, who at kick off made a special comment to all the Vazeloi present at the ground:

"Oi Panathinakoi to kanane Leoforo edw sto Korydallo"

And how bad was the atmosphere at the same time at Rizopoulis. Whats wrong Gauroi?

Archived