Phantis Forums

Pao Vs Proodeftiki

HOLLYWOOD

proo is without several key players! this will be a easy game for us so i say 3-1 or 5-0 to us.

The quality of the pao players is to big for small but fighting to the end Proo(i still hope they go down, to many teams from athens)

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

greek soccer has gotten so bad that im reading on different places that

if Proodeftiki wins people will s ay that OSFP paid them to work harder and win

If Pao wins they will have paid off proodeftiki to let them win

either way Prrodeftiki is getting rich next week!

Unfurtunatly this will be only worse then ionikos games.. There will be alot of proodeutikh fans but olympiakos fans want to join in as well, I don't know yet if Pao fans get tickets, but if they do ... Korydallos stadium will be hell that night.

i dont think the fans really matter in this game.

Look at Valencia, who beat Sevilla 2-0 away. (for the title)

Sevilla has great fans and a very strong side, so its not the end of the world for PAO

PAO is in great form and we want it so badly right now.

Im sure we can still sneak in anyways... :ph34r:

well i just want a clean good win! nothing else, i dont want to play a play-off game with frinos.

2 games= 2 wins and good holidays

just get the championship and let frinos fans have sleepless nights the hole summer :tup:

I don't know what all these comotions are about. If we can't beat this Proodevtiki then we don't derserve the league. They can't exchange two pases between them.

0-3 prediction with the Palto, Dimi and Eki scoring. :nw:

Pame mwrh arrwsteia 90 mins away from the title :tup:

whether our fans are there or not, we will win the game and win the title...our form is very very hot and i dont see anything stopping us now...we have a very very strong lineup and proodeutiki are missing afew of their key players....michali will definitly score in this one as will dimi!!!

Aide, forget them boys. We want the win more than them this week!

3-0 - shouldnt be too difficult after we score the first goal - what has been impressing me lately especially against Oly is scoring very early. We will need this to happen this weekend to settle some nerves if any!

Aide Pame Paidia!!!!!!!

dont be too sure about that pao will win. with small teams fighting to stay in the league there is always a good chance that a surprise will happen (look at herta-dortmund 6-2).

i believe you will win. such a surprise would be too much even for the greek league.

2-0 pao :(

but i still hope...

dont be too sure about that pao will win. with small teams fighting to stay in the league there is always a good chance that a surprise will happen (look at herta-dortmund 6-2).

i believe you will win. such a surprise would be too much even for the greek league.

2-0 pao :(

but i still hope...

Based on what you say then Thrynos's win will be difficult against Aris.... ;)

But I cant hear anyone speaking of the Thrynos games because they are taking them for granted!!!

Besides, we all know the tradition of Thrynos in those games and the 'fighting spirit :P ' of the opposing team...

Based on what you say then Thrynos's win will be difficult against Aris.... 

But I cant hear anyone speaking of the Thrynos games because they are taking them for granted!!!

Besides, we all know the tradition of Thrynos in those games and the 'fighting spirit  ' of the opposing team...

dont worry

wewill win this game

I say 2-0

and by some means u were to drop points,,,the real PAO will be revealed as the 1 that cant finish the job at hand!

Yeh what ever makes u sleep at night thrillosmtl, "It wil be the same team that managed to thump u for the cup" ohhh that team i forgot they cnt finish can they??

1........2................3.......... thats no finishing is it now :huh:

Archived