Phantis Forums

Shum on his way?

GS1905

I think that's pretty much given, and watch for Bajevic to take over.

Bajevic... Oh, come on!

It will be a triple-step back for PAO. Bajevic is, or has become crap...

They have to look for coaches that can use up this team's offensive skills.

Hard to give names, but i can put forth Fatih Terim from my local Turkey.

He really knows how to set up a team's offense. Do not care about his poor showing @ Gala this year, the team was by far the worst for years...

Perhaps a third Markarean reign is possible, ha?

Latest rumours which are being thrown around are Bajevic, Lakis and Katsouranis coming to PAO.

Dunno, but I'd even settle for Alefantos cos Shum again proved the pussy(cat) he is. He is not worthy of anything and if we keep him then..it shows the lack of ambitions the Kavouria have for the club.

Latest rumours which are being thrown around are Bajevic, Lakis and Katsouranis coming to PAO.

Dunno, but I'd even settle for Alefantos cos Shum again proved the pussy(cat) he is. He is not worthy of anything and if we keep him then..it shows the lack of ambitions the Kavouria have for the club.

bajevic is no better than shum...

bringing back anastasiadis might be a solution too...

he's done a fabulous job with PAOK...

bajevic is no better than shum...

bringing back anastasiadis might be a solution too...

he's done a fabulous job with PAOK...

No he's not. He's only won the most titles than any other coach in the last 20 years...7. Shum isnt even worth the dirt on Bajevic's toenails.

Anastasiasis cannot coach a BIG club. He proved last time that he doesnt know how to handle players. It was his fault5 the team was split into Greek and foreigners.

he will be worth some coin after euro, plus if nikolaidis comes back i dont think many guys will be goin anywhere

Even if Nikolaidis comes AEK will still owe 130 million euro's.

He's coming to save and not conquer. All the pricy contracts will have to go and be like PAOKS with players on 50-60K euros a season.

The exodus is inevitable.

I dont want ftousan. No. Hes a bad coach - look at what he did to AEK.

AEK has fantastic players this year with Okka, Lybe, Nali, Ivic for strikers Lakis, Zagorakis, Tsiartas, Maladenis, Katsouranis, Kapsis etc etc HOW DO THEY LOSE????

I beleive AEK got cheated this year with that P.O.S Ftousan. If he cant get past 6th place with those players you have to suck.

Soum is better - Soum at least we are on top of the leage with s@#$ players like Zuta in there. he also brought out the best in Sapanis which is great.

Press rumours emphasize that if PAO lose the Championship, Shum will not be staying at Apostolos Nicolaidis next season...

start looking for a coach right now

OSFP will will the title!!

u dnt stop crying do u now :o

i cnt wait to see the egg on ur face when pao wins the double, then ull probably have a heart attack coz of all the crying ull b doing :whistle:

Markarian stated last year that he will NEVER work in Greek football again. I can't blame him. We are fans and we are tired of all the bullshit that happens in Greek football. Imagine being a foreign coach and having to deal with the backward football culture that is Elliniko podosfero...

Fatih Terim won't come either. He has bigger fish to fry.

First of all I hate to see Bajevic to PAO!!! :box: :box:

Last roumors also state that either way (winning or loosing the title) Schum will go!

Unfortunately aliti Zaec will stay!!!! And that means that klika and alitia will always exist in the PAO squad!!

As far as a new coach is concerned.... What about Ranieri!!!! (Just Kidding :P )

Dear God,

You know I've been quiet all these years. Have I asked you anything all these years now? No. Even last week I asked for nothing. But now I can't take it no more.

Please, God, please, do something about mr Zajec. An accident or something would be great, whatever makes him go away. I don't care if mr. Shum stays or goes, although I would love to see Markarian back. But I don't care if we get Soulis Papadopoulos as a head coach. I want, no no no, I DEMAND, mr Zajec out of the club.

Grant me this favour, dear God.

I will make some more wishes......

Please Kapetanio, come back and take charge of PAO like the old good times!!!

Fire Zaec and Tzigger.... We miss seeing you at the VIP seats and we also miss your unforgetable sayings... POTE KSANA PROTATHLIMA STON PEIRAIA!!!!

Come back and take control, fire all those ass.....es and shut the mouths of the idiotic PAO fans who shout Paylo thee pare thn PAE... O paylaras cannot even afford to buy a descent center forward for the basketball team and these kids are demanding that he take over the PAE....

Please Kapetanio wake up, arm your self with the Koyboyres and your tsabouka and come back to finish off the war and send kataskopo to Jail!!!!

This is the only thing I am asking!!!! :nw: :nw: :nw:

Mate if we fail this year again.

Not only rabi and his maccabi rejects must go back to gaza strip, the karagiozides from dioktisi with dr zhivago should let go of the club to more capable hands.

Maybe the club should be floated on stock market, to allow major multinational company to buy a controlling majority in club, that could result in big investment in the club.

Panathinaikos is a marketable product, I'm sure there are buyers out there, that are willing to put the money into this club.

Forget about bajevic this guy is in retirement, his days have gone.......

Elastonpapou:

I hope you are joking. The vardinogianni years were katastrofi for PAO. He won a few cups but so what? PAO is a big club and with any idioktiti they could have won more. Vardi did a lot of bad things to PAO, like dismantle the fans.

And we know what happened after he said: POTE KSANA PROTATHLIMA STON PEIRAIA. Oly won 7 in a row. You know why? Because Vardi wanted that. He allowed it. We had the best team in 96 and instead of strengthening it, he didn't buy anyone and let the team dismantle. That was destructive. He then sat back and watched Oly get the referees and our fans become more desparate.

I give you some stats again. Vardi has had PAO for 24 years or so and has won the protathlima only 5 times. Is that enough for you? Is that enough for a big club like PAO? In that time even Larisa won the protathlima. Are you happy with the quarter final of the Champions league and nothing else every year? Do you klnow Vardi is stilll feeding on the semi final of the Champions League in 96? (we haven't achieved anything else).

Most PAO fans want Vardi out. At least with Pavlo and his brother we know that their heart is green and he has spent money and delivered on his promises.

My friend PANO, you are talking just like the useless supporters of gate 13... First of all it wasnt Vardis it was Giorgos....

I will tell you good things that he did for PAO...

1st The best of what he did is to Dismantle the organised fans. He did not simply need them to hide himself behind the masses for his crimes just as Kokkalis does... This is his greatest advantage!!!

2nd He build Peania, a training centre that was build devades ago and is still much better than the one that these clowns did in Redi.

3rd He could have won more titles but he didnt because he did not bribe and corrupted everyone just like Kokkalis does. This fact that you mention is for his credit and a proof that PAO was winning the titles and not buying them!!!! And if he did bribe some refs he did it with style... :P

4th When he said the legendary POTE KSANA PROTATHLIMA STON PEIRAIA was years ago before Thrynos got the first championship...

5th You forgot to mention that during the Vardinogiannis era PAO was out of europe for only a YEAR. In 22 years of presidency we only finished once behind the places that lead to UEFA cup... (Go check how many times Thrynos or AEK were not even playing to UEFA during these 22 years).

6th Greek football had much more prospect that it has now, with teams like Larrissa and PAOK winning the league and so many other teams going to cup finals. Now all you see is PAO and Thrynos....

7th I dont want to even mention the rezili Giannakopoylo who cannot even afford to keep a single descent basketball player in the team involved in a sport with much lower budgets than football.

So reconsider for once and dont let the masses fool you... They are simply not original PAO fans who started go to football matches just to oppose Thrynos.....

I am a PAO supporter for all my life and the worst thing of all is to be greedy.. PAO reached the semis twice during the vardinogianni era and had so many excellent and legendary wins over big clubs such as Juve, Ajax, Auxerre etc etc

Archived