Phantis Forums

No gayroi in Leoforo

drakos13

I may have to disagree with many of you here, but is Greece a underdeveloped country with kafrous--majority of fans????!!!

How can we invite the world for the Olympic Games, and allow this crap with violence to take place?

We're talking about sports here, not civil war....

I believe anyone should be able to attend games of his team either at home or away. Aren't we supposed to have freedom of movement?

There are ways to prevent the violence, but someone needs to be brave and take serious measures.

I want to go to Karaiskaki one day and cheer for my Panatha while beating gavroi... and I want to take my son with me--something I can't do today.

It's a shame.

well said evergreen....we dont want to do anything stupid boys...in the forums or even at the game... let the players play and let us cheer with every bit of voice we have left but we shouldnt be stupid...pay back is a b*tch and the **** will see it ON THE FIELD!!!!

well said evergreen....we dont want to do anything stupid boys...in the forums or even at the game... let the players play and let us cheer with every bit of voice we have left but we shouldnt be stupid...pay back is a b*tch and the gays will see it ON THE FIELD!!!!

thats funny you say that because he was refferering to me being offensive because i said no gays in leoforo not gayroi, which he changed obviously. then you tell him well said but you go on and call them gays too...

What ever happens on the 18th a couple of things will finally be settled

-If OSFP wins then clearly OSFP is the better team in Greece (not europe)

Not that they are not already this will be the final fact to this argument

-If PAO wins finally they can say they have dethrown us

But I think the arguments will continue past the 18th !!

The answer is very simple isn't it?

Give Oly fans 2000 tickets for a specific section of the gipedo.

But...

who ever wants a ticket must go and buy it at Leoforos, as is normally done, whether you are a PAO fan or an Oly fan. ;)

Let them come. The police released a statement saying if tickets were to go to Olympiakos fans it wouldnt be a problem for them.

If we beat them with no fans theyll make an excuse up saying we had no fans therefore our players couldnt perform. Big deal. What are 1000-2000 Gayroi gonna do compared to our 14000 fans. We owe them for Rizopoulis anyways.

It will be hell at Leoforos with or without Gayroi.

Let them come....

If we beat them with no fans theyll make an excuse up saying we had no fans therefore our players couldnt perform. ...

...It will be hell at Leoforos with or without Gayroi.

Let them come but "at their own risk"

since officially there are no tickets given to osfp, anyone can purchase them at Leoforos...and sit amongst any fan!!!... :D

Fans or not, I hope we do not have any violence other than the mental abuse of

a 3-0 or more... :tup:

That is the best punishment :box: :hypocrite: :not:

PEACE

fans or no fans, we should take this one...we will be outnumbering them in fans either way..giving them a small number of tickets will not only be impractical but extremely dangerous..we all know that no matter what ppl are going to go around and do violent things...i dont like it and neither do u guys, but it is almost inevitable that it will happen...giving the gayrois seats will be more suseptable to there being more violnce...now if we dont give them seats, they will be outside of the stadium and if we do, they will be inside, so either way it will be difficult to avoid problems...i say screw them, this will be payback..dont give them any seats and lets them sit outside...they are just pissed that the staidum will be filled with so much green that their players will get scared....i wanna leave it to the football, but with a stadium full of fans it will be extreemely intense and very intimidating...i say payback, let them sit outside...i hope that there will be no violence and no problems, but if one team loses, there unfortunaly will be....

Archived