Phantis Forums

Aris Vs Pao

HOLLYWOOD

i cnt belive no one has set this topic any sooner ;) whats wrong with you guys???... anyways ummm pao should win easy 1-3.... With Pap,goumus and Sapanis scoring our goals :D

After the game the people who actually saw it or know alot about it could u plz do ur ranking in the topic Oficial Rating service as last week it didnt kick of properly :angry:

http://clubs.phantis.com/sports/index.php?...?showtopic=2049 <<<------- thats the link for the topic which should be faster to get to :hypocrite:

I can only say that we should not underestimate any team, and every remaining game is a derby for us..... Wasn't last year that we were up and dropped 2 points in Yannina (where are they now?)....

Anyway, we definitely can win this game, just we need to be careful.

I want to take the opportunity and mention that Rehagel said Nikopolidis is his #1 and that the reason he's not playing has nothing to do with his performance....

If this is true, then it's another indication of the sick and stupid games management and that idiot Shum are playing....

Believe it or not the PAO lineup against Aris will depend upon the referee who is going to be placed for the match...

This is due to the yellow cards that some players of PAO have...

I have read that if it is Borovilos, the Schum will start Olysadebe instead of Michalakis, and he will probably also leave out Papadopoylos, Basinas and Henriksen who are all one yellow card away for missing the derby....

If this is true, then it's another indication of the sick and stupid games management and that idiot Shum are playing....

If? What do you mean if?

Nikopolidis lost his place in the Auxere match suposedly because Auxere played with high balls. It seems that mr. Zajec realised from that game on that every club in the world except for Patraikos and AEK plays that way, so Chalkias is in.

Come on.

That's the kind of coach I want for PAO. Someone who doesn't choke on his words and who is loyal to his players and takes responsibility for them. Because if Nikopolides does s%$#! in Portugal, which is a possibility since he won't have any games, Rehaggel will take the blame.

That's why Rehaggel would never go to a club like PAO.

Unfortunately the clubs in Greece are run by the idiots-owners who do not hire people with integrity and, yes, guts......

That's why PAO will never get a coach like Rehaggel.

So, the Alefantos pehnomenon will go on for a long time.... (this clown kissed the.. hands of Louvaris when he realized he was going to get 2.5 million/month instead for 800,000 he was hoping for)

And, if players are treated like crap my the club why should they be loyal to the team???? Niko is a great keeper and sat on the bench for soooo many years until he got his chance. Now, he's treated like garbage because his contract is up...

And, if players are treated like crap my the club why should they be loyal to the team???? Niko is a great keeper and sat on the bench for soooo many years until he got his chance. Now, he's treated like garbage because his contract is up...

Exactly. I really really don't want to see Nikopolides leave, but on the other hand, how could I ever ask him to stay when he has to put up with all this crap? Same goes for every PAO player.

After Giannis tragic passing, there is no doubt that this championship must now be won in honour to this gentleman.

Because this man played an important role in developing this current team in the past. Lets not forget, that we played the most attractive football under his helm.

So we owe it to his memory!

If this does not inspire this squad, then nothing will ever do in the future.

For Gianni re gamoto!

I think this will be an easy win for the men in Green. Aris though may show some strengths in the game, but I think at full time, the score will be 3-1 for Panathinaikos. :tup: :tup:

If Aris gets to score, it's time to seriously consider some things about our defensive work on the field.

Have you ever seen them play this year? We're talking about a team that would be relegated even if the played in Division D.

If Aris gets to score, it's time to seriously consider some things about our defensive work on the field.

Have you ever seen them play this year? We're talking about a team that would be relegated even if the played in Division D.

I wouldn't say that Aris is that bad. :blink: I predicted that they would score because I think they would play with pride at home. Even though Aris struggled to regain their position from last year, I think they still can give PAO a challenge during the game :box: , but I think it's for sure that PAO will win in the end. I would be shocked if Aris wins the game. :o

If we lose or draw we are our own worst enemy. Alot is on the line tonight and this can simply be highlighted due to Kyrastas passing.

I also believe it will be suicidal to play key players that are on yellow cards. Save them for the Derby! We should and will beat Aris - like I said, if we dont, its not becuase Aris will have outplayed us or are a better team, its because we willl let them beat us due to us pressing the self destruct button which happens so many times around this time of the season!

And I'll throw in my standard comment week in week out - Konstantinou to score - 2 goals even - lol

Kostantinou will probably not start. Shum will go with Pap and Manoli at the top. Basinas and Michaelsen will start though. This is a time where Zuta would be needed taking Basinas place and thus protecting him.

Lets hope PAO will lead 2-0 at halftime and Shum can substitute Basinas and Pap.

P.S. Does anyone know what happens if they receive a yellow card in the cup versus AEK? will that count for the derby?

Archived