Phantis Forums

Transfer News and Rumors - Summer 2023

Blackhawk

Apparently we reached a deal with Mbwana Samatta for 2+1 years. The player is expected in Thessaloniki on Thursday. One option agreed is that we will not sell the player to a Turkish club in the future.

Player was expected in Thessaloniki last Monday, then last Friday, then on Sunday. Can't wait for Friday to roll around and to see the sites breathlessly exclaiming that he'll be SKG on Sunday haha

On 6/4/2023 at 10:23 AM, pash said:

Krmencik is in Greece...probably on vacation, but boy oh boy are the fan media excited.

To repeat something I love to say: NEVER GET BACK WITH YOUR EX

There was an interview on Metrosport in the last 7-10 daysย with a Greek who reports/scoutsย Asian leaguesย for betting sites. He said this past seasonย Krmencik played in a league that is barelyย "professional"ย that is "maybe" equivalent to Gamma Ethniki - and still had a "poor" season! Started off well but faded badly the final 2/3 of the season and couldn'tย score goals against teams with Indonesian centerbacks that areย 5'6-5'9". Maybe it is a motivation issue, or fitness, but if a club from Jakarta lets you walk on a free transfer because they think you suck, anyone who wanted him back at PAOK is nuts. Maybe he regains his form at Limassol, always liked him as a player but am glad we didn't pay what Brugge was asking at the time....

Hahaha that's very well said. Like how does someone who played like his does, fail in INDONESIA? Huge red flag.

Maybe he started smoking those clove cigarettes they got over there. Those are killers!

Latest rumor is that PAOK is talking to CSKA Moscow about acquiring Colombian Jorge Carrascal for 4.5 mil which would giveย PAOK 50% ownership of the player.

Samatta had to reschedule his flight to Thessaloniki and will now show up later than expected on Saturday (today).

Was just talking to my Connecticut-based sweetheart about this. Would be a bit of an overpayment if you go by that website's values. But we need a good a attacking mid (though I can't comment on if this guy is good or not). That is even if we don't sell Konstantelias.

• Like it 1

Also: sounds like Colak is going to Parma, which will net us another 300k from that resale. So we paid three million, sold for 2.5, got another 300k. At least that helps lessen the pain.

I doubt it. As soon as these reports came out, they started noting that "many European teams" are interested in him. I think what's more likely, is that his agent spread the rumor, targeted a few teams that have a need in that position, and then let it spread. The player has a contract through 2026 so this is probably just a way to signal to his team that he wants out.

Rumours continue to surface about Narey and his agents pushing for a move. Remains to be seen whether he legit wants to move on, or if it's just some negotiating tactics to get us to give him a fatter pay cheque.ย 

Would be a blow if he were to leave and would leave us scrambling to replace another starter.ย 

ย 

It's obvious Bradonjic is not in the plans for the senior squad. I see him,ย Kanis and probably some other players being loaned to Panserraikos or Kavala, our unofficial 'B' teams.

What I am wondering s why is Dantas still on that list?