Phantis Forums

Transfer News and Rumors - Summer 2023

Blackhawk

First rumors:

- Dantas to stay on loan for one more season and extend his contract with Benfica

- Pelkas is free and is serious about returning to PAOK

- Krmencik's agent was in Thessaloniki recently and is trying to bring him back to PAOK

• Like it 1

Haha I figured it was also too early but now I am energized.

I think you were the one mentioning that Krmencik looked terrible in Indonesia or Malaysia or wherever he ended up? Hard pass. We can do better than him OR the guys we currently have.

As for Pelkas - I don't think you should ever get back with your ex. Love the guy tho.

• 2 weeks later...

Latest rumors:

Players whose contracts expire and will not be renewed:

Biseswar, El Kaddouri, Kurtic, Oliveira

Players that the team will try to unload (even if they have contracts):

Kargas, Murg, Ninua

Players that will probably stay:

Dantas (loan extension)
Thomas (PAOK will exercise the 1 year option in the contract)

Unknown fate:

Vieirinha (depends on what he decides)
Zivkovic Zivko (contract expires)
Talichmanidis (contract expires)

Possible sales:

I expect one of the Koulierakis, Konstantelias to be sold

What exactly is the deal with Kargas? I didn't watch the game where he got sent off, I saw that he was training with B team until he...apologized or something, and now I'm seeing they're giving him the boot anyway?

I didn't think he was anything special but seems like there's something more going on there.

Hopefully all of the above comes true. Right now I think Thomas is better than Oliveira (and he'll be cheap anyway). Get rid of Murg, Ninua, Biseswar, El Kaddouri...bring back up Gordeziani and Brandonjic (even though I'm sure Lucescu will never play them).

Also would not be surprised at all if both Koulierakis and Konstantelias are sold. I don't think Lucescu gives two shits about them, especially when he can replace them with expensive 30-year-olds.

Is Pelkas still rumored to be coming back?

I think the Kargas issue is more the fact we want to get rid of him. From the first game of the season against Levski where he made an awful defensive error for the first goal, it was clear that he is not good enough for PAOK. It seems PAE are using this latest development to offload him. Whoever made the decision to sign him for 3 years should pay his compensation.

• Like it 1

Kargas is a decent player, but he is not to be a starter on PAOK and he was not acquired to be a starter. He was bought to be a backup. The players who would replace Crespo wereย Nasberg and Michailidis, but Michailidis sustained a serious injury. ย Eventually Koulierakis grabbed the chance to claim a spot on the team and we ended upย with 3 players for one spot. It looks like we are trying to unload one of them (Kargas). I don't thing getting red-carded should be the mainย reason for being dropped from the team.

ย 

• Like it 1

• 2 weeks later...

Kedziora was also told that his loan will not be renewed. Three down and more to follow I am sure.

That Pukki rumor comes up every summer transfer period and remains just that, a rumor.

Silly season has started and thus rumors are spreaded every day.

Today. Argentinian forward Ezequiel Ponce from Elche. Played a season on loan for the Chartini. Scored 16 league-goals thatย season. Nowย just 6 goals in 36 matches, but that is Primera Divisionย a.k.a. LaLiga and not Supa League.

Ponce is the player that played for AEK one season. Seemed to play well for them.

Apparently we will to fork out 7 mil to get Dantas. For that money I would just make the announcement to bid him goodbye.

Also, Brandon Thomas apparently demands at least 100K raise in his salary to stay with PAOK. If that is the case I think an official announcement to say goodbye to him is due as well. Specially when Krmencik is making social media posts that good things are coming for him.

Dantas could easily become our best midfielder. Splurge, Ivan!

Thomas must think he's hotter s%$#! than he really is. There is no shortage of strikers that can take his place. Neither of our guys was particularly good this season.

3 hours ago, pash said:

I'm guessing that was for Biseswar? Sad to see him go, but also good to see him go. Will look back fondly on his time here.

Yes he was one of my favorite players when he was in top form.

• Like it 1

No doubt in his first 4 years at his bestย he was one of, if not the best dekari we've had this century. Played a huge role in the drought winning league title season. A classy player, with brilliant vision.

Thank you for the service Diego, you are a great of the club!

• Like it 1