Phantis Forums

EL-GS-R3: PAOK - PSV Eindhoven (05-Nov-20, 19:55 EET)

Blackhawk

Τα έχουμε πεί χίλιες φορές για τον Μπίσεσβαρ. Έχει να παίξει μπάλα απο πέρσυ με τον Άγιαξ. Βγήκε μαζί με τον Κροάτη (ο οποίος ακόμα δεν έχει βρεί τα πατάματά του) και η ομάδα άρχισε να πετάει φωτιές. Τον βλέπω να πηγαίνει σε καμια Τουρκία ή Αραβία το Γενάρη.

So happy that Lyratzis is finally being used (even as a sub). I really hope he will be used in the cup to give Giannoulis a break. Tzolis was on fire, hopefully he keeps this up now.

Zivkovic is just a pleasure to watch and is by far our best player.

I still think highly of Abel but I guess the whole affair just wasn't meant to be. On we march with Pablo.

We need to win in Holland in three weeks. I hope we show our good away face and do a job.

10 hours ago, Blackhawk said:

In the other game

Omonoia - Granada  0:2

Standings:

1. Granada     7
2. PAOK         5
3. PSV           3
4. Omonoia     1

Next round:

PSV - PAOK
Granada - Omonoia

Fixed

19 hours ago, Bananas said:

@Dutch Eagle how are the Dutch media reporting the game ?  Are they making out like PSV were unlucky or just had a "bad" day ?  Any praise for PAOK - or is it just a case of they made mistakes ?

They were called naive, making bad decisions, bad defending. And overwhelmed by us after the break.

We were not praised. We aren't concidered a good team or better team. But they see us as mature, knowing what it is to get the result you need.

Typical Dutch mentality: we invented football. We must play beautiful even if it means we lose. That's why Oranje lost four world cup finals (3x men, 1 women) and Dutch teams fail most of the times. 

1 hour ago, BostonThanatos said:

Biseswar is done.  He is not fit for a match at the pace of this match.

It's like that great song by Metallica: sad but true. I like that man and his skills so much but it was the first time I agreed subbing him out 

Yes he can't keep pace in games like yesterday, but I think he can still be helpful coming of the bench SL games against the smaller teams. Even though he still has a contract for two years with I expect him to leave us for the Middle East by the end of the season. 

0Certain paok fans, mainly libero listesners in Thessaloniki are again screaming about biseswars 800k!!! Like they did about klaus wage. 

If biseswars wins us 3-4 SL games hes worth being in the squad. 

I do not like disrespect being thrown at our players because of the money they earn!!! As they are paying ffs. 

Come someone explain where Leo Jaba is??

Jaba is in limbo.  Ferreira didn't plan on using him....now it's up to Pablo to decide what to do with him. I definitely think he's a guy we should be using with the offensive-fast paced game Garcia wants to implement, ESPECIALLY against the smaller teams to get him some playing time, and confidence up.  He's not on the squad list for tomorrow though.

Edited by BostonThanatos