Phantis Forums

Transfer News And Rumors - Summer 2016

Dutch Eagle

Guys cut off the personal snipes at each other or I will have to start editing and deleting things.

Everyone is entitled to an opinion as long as it is done within forum rules. 

The Mak transfer to Zenit is official. Announced by both Zenit and PAOK. Godd luck to him. 

mak.jpg

Varela is in Thessaloniki undergoing medical tests and will be announced any minute.

• Like it 1

@Paoksyd

your comments are deplorable...and typical meat head greek thug..

this site is not a Gate 4 thugs site...the mods should warn you....

this is a site to discuss football in a civilised manner...something you are incapable of doing.....perhaps you are not civilised..

Olympiakos don;t look forward to playing big clubs???

Perhaps you have not noticed how many points we have amassed in UCL over the last 5 years.......we did not play Qabala, Shamrock Rovers..and some shitty Danish and Slovakian team..

And you slag off at Fortounis?  the best Greek player at the moment...you comment on a friendly v Atromitos?  seriously grow up...

If my name was blue Sheriff or Black sheriff.....I'd be applauded here for my objectivity...

oddly you yourself commented initially how my points have merit...

somewhere you transformed into a Gate 4 brainless thug..

Red Sheriff,

You sound like you're surprised that posters don't like your comments, which is surprising.  You don't offer any real constructive views or information.  Your posts can essentially be summarised as "your team is crap, I don't rate any of your players, and you don't have much chance of progressing vs Ajax".

Then you say you're unimpressed by the clubs signings, which again is surprising.  Do you expect PAOK to sign the same kind of players as Olympiakos who has earned ~300 million (or more ?) over the past 15 years from CL monies ?  I suspect you don't really expect that.  But still you reserve the right to be unimpressed.

When we bought Mak 2 years you probably could have thought "who is this nobody from the German 2nd division" and yet he proved to be a good signing.  I went and saw my clairvoyant (who goes by the name of Mitso) and he said *much to my amazement* that some of our signings this year will prove to be ok, and some won't.  Who would have thunk it ?!?!?!?!

• Like it 2

Good post Bananas, I agree with everything you wrote 

At the same time, I feel some of us are a little touchy here about the quality of our players, I really hope Djalma comes good. But until we see him play how can we know? Shakov and Matos on paper look like they will slot right in and be good players. But guys like Djalma and Bisewar are always hit and miss, they've showed glimpses in the pre-season but you can't tell anything until the real stuff gets underway. 

So do we have the best centre back in greece atm with varela?

No idea what to expect from this player never seen him play, all i know is thank god the saga is finally over.

Edited by PAOKSYD

Savvidis has paid for players in the 450k to 700k mark.

Ivic got what he wanted in the positions he wanted, saviddis did his bit.

Any signing can turn out bad but on paper paok has improved alot.

Now what happes in reality comes down to can ivic do his bit, does he actually have what it takes, a little luck and off field unity when things turn against you.

Varela isn't mediocre! Watch some YouTube videos guys, you got an ABSOLUTE STEAL. I wish he was at pao

I wont even bother to watch Youtube videos of a guy playing nice at a bad league.

I saw a video 2 years ago with Botia , with a greek oly site saying "

Edited by Rockafeller Skank

If we get the lucas moneies and say 1.5m for kace its been a great off season for ivan will give him incentive to keep pumping monies into the youth system.

Because a good youth system and chmapions league footall goves the club a serious strong advantage to continue to sell players and with a decent president and some decent sales we can only continue to improve our squad budget

@Rockafeller@Redsherriff

Spare us your arrogance with your 50,000 words of condescending bullshit. Worry about your own b-rate team and it's attempt to qualify for the ucl. Ade yia.

Ah why do you want me to be happy when you get eliminated from Ajax ? Why do you want me so badly to do it ? 

Watch your words Gringo, this is a friendly-based Forum , and especially my comments were friendly and with such intentions.

Its not arrogance, the fact that you can't make a same post about my team is what hurts you probably. 

FRAPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Red Sheriff,

You sound like you're surprised that posters don't like your comments, which is surprising.  You don't offer any real constructive views or information.  Your posts can essentially be summarised as "your team is crap, I don't rate any of your players, and you don't have much chance of progressing vs Ajax".

Then you say you're unimpressed by the clubs signings, which again is surprising.  Do you expect PAOK to sign the same kind of players as Olympiakos who has earned ~300 million (or more ?) over the past 15 years from CL monies ?  I suspect you don't really expect that.  But still you reserve the right to be unimpressed.

When we bought Mak 2 years you probably could have thought "who is this nobody from the German 2nd division" and yet he proved to be a good signing.  I went and saw my clairvoyant (who goes by the name of Mitso) and he said *much to my amazement* that some of our signings this year will prove to be ok, and some won't.  Who would have thunk it ?!?!?!?!

I will P.a. r. a . p .h.r. a .s.e

'you are entitled to your opinion....and we all share you frustration...however we do not like hearing it from an oly fan''..

'I'd rather read one liners from veteran posters like Kozi.....of how we are going to rip the Dutch arses out of Ajax'...

Fyi..

Mak two years ago was a Slovakian international....And played in Germany.....and a good prospect at the time......and WE ..OR AT LEAST i HAD HEARD OF HIM...

I humbly apologise for questioning a man of your 'stature' red sheriff. I mean when one thinks of the time and effort that goes into writing 1200 50,000 word posts on another team. Yep, you're a true veteran alright.

#arrogance#delusional

PS: if you're going to quote me, use real quotes...a veteran such as yourself should know better lol

Edited by kozi