Phantis Forums

PAOK International Players (National Teams)

pash

Don't we also have a friendly Shakhtar scheduled? This is actually really good; having friendlies at the caliber of (or, rather, the actual) teams we'll face in the 3rd qualifying round is a great idea.

Don't we also have a friendly Shakhtar scheduled? This is actually really good; having friendlies at the caliber of (or, rather, the actual) teams we'll face in the 3rd qualifying round is a great idea.

Yeah, will be interesting to see how we perform against them. Both of them have Cl quality.

I think it's pretty much certain that the big transfer for Mak will not be happening after the average EURO for him. Same goes for Kace.

You are a harsh marker!  I thought Mak did all right.  He didn't set the tournament on fire but I thought he was quite solid.  I won't be upset if we don't sell him.

Edited by Bananas

probably and logically there is already secret deal where to sell them

I thought that report was unusual.  But what you say makes sense, presuming of course that the reports have any truth to them.

Edited by Bananas

I really doubt that there are any offers for Kace. There might be for Mak, but probably not for the money that PAOK wants to sell him for.

My prediction is that Kace will stay with us and Mak will be sold sometimes in August.

I figured that if we did sell him, we'd try to do what we did with Lucas and keep him until qualification (one way or another). Of course, if any potential buyers are also in European competition, this would bode poorly for his availability to us.

• 1 month later...

Glykos, Tzavellas, and Tziolis have been called up to the NT

Staf too

-edit- additional call-ups below:

Varela + Rodrigues called up for Cape Verde (playing Libya), Cimirot called up for Bosnia (vs Estonia)

I'm very glad to hear Cimirot was called up. Their midfield is stacked, says a lot that they'd bring him back in.