Phantis Forums

Euro 2016 France

haydar

Euro 2016 found the owner country,

At the Final Italy, Turkey and France raced to get the champhionship. Turkey and France made a good presentation, Sarkosy and Gul were there too. Specially Turkey worked too much to have this Champhionsip that Turkey trying to have it for last 3 competitions.

At the Final Turkey and Frace raced and France got it with 1 vote differance...

According to the Press UEFA Major Platini worked like an activist of France he intoduced Sarkosy and Zidane to the delegates one by one...Didn't do the same for Abdullah Gull and Turkish Side.

Turkey was thinking to be a different destination and new stadiums and going on projects will be advantage but it didn't happen. Lobby activities won again.

Hope It will be nice Champhionship for football and fairplay... IMO France will be very nice to have the football atmosphere with beautifull Stadiums but i think to make it more international, has to give it to different destinations anymore. Turkey would do it easly with new stadiums.

• 6 years later...

Depends if you want to believe organisations like the BBC or believe eye witnesses at the scene, where reports say residents in Marseille (they have a huge Muslim population) approached the English and started chanting ISIS slogans 

can you post me a link of this please or something of this/these witnesses stating what happened? :)

im hoping romania can do well tonight but i feel france will win 3-0

edit...........just got this now guys sorry....stating they where being ripped off about tickets ala the french trying to fool them price wise police interrupted and things got abit ugly and was worsened by bottle throwing by the french locals etc.... and apparently the police who according to them!.. knew a few ultras going back to 1998 wow!!!.. nothing about this so called isis chanting from muslims tho... not from this report anyways!!...only that english supporters that where chanting( isis where are you??)...more believable since it is ramadan......

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/international/euro-2016-england-fans-were-provoked-after-police-required-tear-gas-to-halt-violent-clashes-with-a7074096.html

Edited by Green Man

Albania down after 5 minutes. Poor goalkeeping by Berisha.

Switzerland is half filled with Albanians and other Balkan types as aek66 mentioned in his post. They are okay but I don't see what's so good about them. 30 minutes gone and Albania is competitive against them.

Anyway, yes good on Albania for qualifying for their first ever tournament. They have benefited by a number of unrelated factors for this.

1) Massive Albanian diaspora choosing to play for them.

2) Expanded Euro to 24 teams.

3) The confusing decision to award them a 3 nil win against Serbia (if they never got that they would have finished 3rd and no guarantees they would have even qualified).

I predict they'll probably finish last though. Romania and France should beat them and the Swiss should win this although they aren't dominating Albania and this may well end up as a draw.

Lorik Cana the Albanian version of that Bosnian idiot Spahic just got his second yellow and he's off. Albania down to 10 men.

Free kick from that foul smacked against the post by Swiss-Abanian Dzemaili.

Btw, interesting to note that the card happy Spaniard who incorrectly sent off Sokratis in the openeing Euro 2012 match is refereeing this match. The pendejo cabron!

They should have had a penalty when Lichtensteiner brought down Albanias player.

They should have equalized late in the game on that 1 on 1.

Decent game all the same.

Now for Wales vs Slovakia.

I'm hoping for a Wales win

^ Like Obi Wan in Star Wars, I felt millions of English fans crying out in pain! Lol

BTW, this is what the Albanians had in the stands:

97E7EA7FC57B6109661D50CF672A705F.jpg

Snakes. They cry about the Nazi-sympathizing War criminal "Chams". A group that committed attrocaties vs Greeks and Greek Jews during the Nazi Occupation. These pigs fled Greece when the vengeful Greek Andartes/army was coming back for some payback... Sorry Chams, you were vile chickens, hardly the victims of genocide... I wonder what they would say if we posted s%$#! about the Boreo Epiriotes...

UEFA should punish them... The eternal victims/cry babies... Serbia was treated harshly yet they have a Carte Blanche to act like asses...

Edited by Giourkas
  • Like it 2

Well said Giourkas. I anticipate a UEFA statement condemning the banner and a fine too.

Amazing the appeasement these uneducated idiots from this backward country get.

Albanians even claim that Sotiris Ninis is an Albanian which is ironic given that as an ethnic Greek he would have been abused and discriminated against by the very people who now want to claim him and Pyrros Dimas.

Well said Giourkas. I anticipate a UEFA statement condemning the banner and a fine too.

Amazing the appeasement these uneducated idiots from this backward country get.

Albanians even claim that Sotiris Ninis is an Albanian which is ironic given that as an ethnic Greek he would have been abused and discriminated against by the very people who now want to claim him and Pyrros Dimas.

I'm sure that they can't see the irony of it all. Their claims of them being Albanian and denying their Hellenic heritage is a form of ethnic genocide. I mean they refuse to recognize them as Greeks! A sizeable minority living within their borders has seen its schools and churches closed for decades... Meanwhile, mas to pezoune modern Evropeoi... Give me a break..