Phantis Forums

Euro 2016 France

haydar

If the English players had even half the passion they have for their club sides, they'd do much better in these tournaments. For some reason when they have to play the big boys, it's as if they have had their balls cut off. We've all seen this time and again. Bunch of pussies the lot of them. The bizarre thing is they actually have a player with some mongrel in him in Vardy, and they put him on the bench. Yep, stick with Llalana you idiots.

Gotta say I was extremely impressed with Albania today. They counter attacked well, and crowded the ball carrier. Seems like they were very worn down towards the end, and the French were able to finally put 2 past them. But all in all, whether we like them or not, it was a gutsy performance and I have to give them credit.

+1

Politics aside, Albania have played well this tournament. It's not always about the result but more importantly about giving 100%. They are "playing for the fanela" which is all that fans ever ask for. Play hard, give it your best and if you lose to a superior opponent, so be it.

Edited by Bananas
  • Like it 2

Rooney paid all this money to get a hair transplant but he's still going bald.

Anyway, England are bollocks but still better than a rubbish Wales team. Deserved that win.

Wales will still probably go through either in second place or best 3rd place.

Roy Hodgson is a talentless geezer as a manager. His team won because he has better players, not because he knows what he's doing.

Not much interest from me in this watered down euro version. With no Greece involved its not the same. 

Since my passion is officiating im paying close attention to the refs.   Cant believe the Spanaird Velasco who sent

off Socrati 4 years ago is still getting appointments , he made many mistakes in his first game and they still dont

send him home. He is given another game.    The Turk Cakir had an awful game today (Bel - Ire ), i feel his best

days are behind him.     This new Russian ref Karasev is standing out.  Has given 2 penalties , both correct decisions.

Also Kyros Vassaras is an UEFA observer for the referees.