Phantis Forums

INTER- PANATHINAIKOS

athinaios

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

where are the olympiakoi talkin about @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@.. No offence CRAZY

I will get offended.You following our footsteps baby.We beat a german and an italian club away last year,you guys beat the same german but another italian this year.

You are allowed to smack talk after you go to the 16 and win a game there.

Enjoy your teams success.

Good job by Pao and i really hope that you guys beat Anorthosi in the next game and get the second ticket.

One of the greatest wins in the history of the club. And this is win you sign sone like HTC - because he is not Murinho but he can set a side againt Murinho's 11. I 'm happy for the Dutchman too because etsi pou emplekse me tous Ellinares pou thewroun ton Alefa daskalo tiw mpallas mono me kati tetoia tha ton afisoun isuxo na kanei douleia. With a Sarriegi goal as well. And apart from the last minutes and those two Cruz chances no real pressure either. Those were the same guys who humiliated Juve 4 days ago and are leading the Serie A. Now we are ahead of Ano and they have to come at OAKA to win. Huge game by Nilsson and Spyro and good game by Sarriegi, Vyntra and an inspiring Goumas. I 'm happy. Plain happy.

all eyes will be at the gsp in Cyprus even the panathnaikos fans won't be watching there team cause if anorthosara win avrio its lights out!!! Famagusta will be shown all over the world avrio before the match this should be fantastic!!!!!

The lights are on my friend

WOW huge win. The biggest win in Greek history!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How old are you man? Just kidding, of course.

Crazy, I don't subscribe to this comparison tactics but Lazio only shares the same country origin with Inter's Murinho and nothing else. This is totally besides the point, though. To qualify from a CL group is no little thing and the same applies to an away win. And may I remind everyone that we 're not through yet - we need a draw against Ano. And btw, the first place is now quite reachable.

The Ano game is dangerous, but we should win it. I'd be happy if we got to the 16, whicheveryway.

But, does anyone know if there's a advantage finishing first in our group? I mean, I know supposedly we get a second-place team, but probably will be a draw and any team at that stage will be difficult.

Congrats PAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

One more step to advance and I think it's a shoe-in, beating Ano in Athens.

God bless Ano and I always wish the best of success to Cypriot sides, but I'm sorry Ano they put you in the wrong pool this year. PAO all the way.

Is it just me or is Inter on every Greek fan's most-detested club list? I have Braga and Bremen on that list among others (Rangers).

Just look at the players. The karafla Cambiasso whom I can't stand; he strikes me as a weasel of a player. Adriano and Ibahimovic who both scored big goals against our NT in major tournaments, and last but certainly not least, Materazzi.

Let's enjoy this historic victory for Greek football, kai eis anwtera paidia!

Amazing win for PAO. Congrats on a big win. Biggest road win than any Olympiakos team in 10 years in CL and just as many road wins.

Archived