Phantis Forums

INTER- PANATHINAIKOS

athinaios

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OK, solid first half and the results look pretty good so far. Regardless of what happens in the end HTC has read the game perfectly. We need to keep the composure and the passion and we might smile in the end. And no, a draw is good even if the other two don't draw. If Ano win, we can beat them 2-0 at OAKA and if Werder win Inter will have to give it all in Bremen and a convenient result might occur. A draw is good.

Last time pao played in the cl against werder, I was wearing the same pants, the same shirt and the same socks as i am today.

It was also 0-0 at halftme...

drum roll please...

ill take the draw ffs.

i just realised that if ano werder stay drawed, with a win in greece against anorthosis we advance..

I WANT TWO DRAWS TODAY..

its ton agio nikolaou on december 6th..

gimme a pao win and an anorthosis werder draw and ill never ask for anything again

A first half exactly how I would have plotted. Disciplined play on all fronts, careful marking on defense and hold the ball as much as possible. Then pick the moments to move forward when it's safe.

Simao and Gabriel are doing a lot of work. Everyone else plays well too, no complains. Let's keep this score another 90 minutes and then we'll control our destiny against Anorthosi no matter what happens in Cyprus today.

gimme a pao win and an anorthosis werder draw and ill never ask for anything again

OK, because I had only 1 PAO game shirt (signed by all players) left and 2 PAO fans in this forum that hadn't gotten any.. Thanks Niko, now Cyber will get one. :LOL:

Archived