Phantis Forums

INTER- PANATHINAIKOS

athinaios

The only person wearing a diaper is you after having special dreams over Kotadinou

You will be eating your words like Mourinho did - katse kala!

I here ten thousand olympiakos supporters will be the game cheering for anorthosis!! @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Nai re! :LOL: That's rubbish, and if there's any truth in it I'm sure the Ano fans won't want them there.

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The only person wearing a diaper is you after having special dreams over Kotadinou

You will be eating your words like Mourinho did - katse kala!

I here ten thousand olympiakos supporters will be the game cheering for anorthosis!! @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Nai re! :LOL: That's rubbish, and if there's any truth in it I'm sure the Ano fans won't want them there.
I dont think that will actually happen.Why would any gavro pay money and support the team that got our spot in the CL??????The enemy of my enemy is actually double my enemy in this situation.I will personally support Pao for the game against Anorthosi since we need as country the points for the UEFA standings.

Stupid question?Why are we talking about that game in the Inter-Pao thread?? :blink:

If pao drew with Asteras Tripolis at home.. Does this mean Asteras Tripolis could beat Inter away??

:tup:

Archived