Phantis Forums

INTER- PANATHINAIKOS

athinaios

Inter are absolutley the scum club of Italy.

Lazio are fascists and also scum, be fair to Italy its a very big country so theres more than one scum.

Roma is fine, theyre not that violent at all, and fascists is not true either... compared to Inter???

Inter fans are absolute retards on and off the pitch man, they attacked A TRAIN once because Inter tied and was mediocre yet again a few years ago. My freinds were on board and Inter fans started throwing rocks, and breaking the windows. It wasnt a Milan fans train either, it was just stupidity plain. Not to mention the stupidity in the last Milan-Inter tie in the Champions League.....Remember that? The tie was hopeless for them, so they started getting violent and ending pelting Dida with LIT FLARES at his head. I have not even seen Greek fans do such a stupid things as Inter.

And it is totally one sided, Milan fans dont do this (actually true), they are way more respectable and make a better atmosphere too.

Not to mention handed 2 fake championships in a court room, and sent Juve down...was pure BS, the whole scandal attacked every major team in Italy....except Inter (who watching that season, got some derbies HANDED to them by the referees anyways, particularly Milan, referee hands Inter an undeserved point, and were supposed to beleive theyre fixing matches for Milan, who themselves got screwed over by the referees? I dont for a minute, beleive that Inter was innocent after the gifts they were getting, but all the others were somehow guilty.

Milan is the true team of Milan, tradition, respect, and a drive for excellence. Inter are pure SCUM. From the players on the pitch like Mourinho, Materazzi, Maicon, all douchebags.... to their IDOITIC fans who are the worst in Italy and quite possibly some of the stupidest fans on the planet.

anyways here is a comment from Mourinho

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

straying further off topic, i just watched ITV (British Channel's) Post Coverage of Man U Villareal......

WOW..........

Bias and obnoxiousness anybody??? Holy S***, it really is true what they say about these commentators, they are so ridiculously bias and spiteful its RIDICULOUS... :LOL:

Against Inter in OAKA, We didnt dominate the game. We played really well but we couldnt score. We dominated possesion. We wont dominate possession in Italy.

Then again, all we need is a draw.

Hopefully werder draw ANo in cyprus and we can play for 2nd place in Greece with a win. Any score. Thats what im hoping for.

It looks like Mantzios will play. Ten Cate has been baiting Murihnio with "3-6-1" talk with Goumas as a third CB. I don't see it happening. I think Ten Cate hopes we'll find some open space for our special quick counter-attacks. I know how PAO will lineup but I won't write it in case Murinhio is reading Phantis :P

He is man, I was on the phone with him just now and he told me your post-match analyses suck. Tonight's game is important for two reasons: 1) well, obviously, if we take a point, it's in our hands no matter what happens in Cyprus - at least as far as the third place is concerned; 2) if Inter don't win tonight they will HAVE to play hard in Bremen, because they won't be qualified after tonight. And let us not forget that if Werder get 6 points in the final two games we 're dead meat unless we get 6 as well. So, all in all, a draw at GSP would be the ideal scenario - though it's always good for a club to take good results in the CL.

Ha, ha, I don't give a hoot what Murinhio things about my analysis. He is an idiot anyway and after we beat them tonight he will be looking for a team back in Portugal. :LOL: I bet he hasn't even prepared for Ivan as the third CM :whistle:

Are you going to be on radio again Titus? ESPN360 and UEFA.com will show the game. ESPN Deportes too (on tape delay).

For the first time this season I don't have to work on a Wed (because of the Thanksgiving holiday tomorrow) and I can't find a free stream to watch this game. :angry: :angry:

No matter, I hope we beat Mourino's gang. :tup:

Come on Athinaie, with all the money you make as Phantis Super-Duper-Mod you can certainly afford to buy the game from UEFA.com.

Of course! But this is a business.

I do charge Phantis for my ..expenses, although I try to save them some money whenever I can. I thought since they're paying for the beer (too) I could save them a buck or two by finding a free live stream. :P

For the first time this season I don't have to work on a Wed (because of the Thanksgiving holiday tomorrow) and I can't find a free stream to watch this game. :angry: :angry:

No matter, I hope we beat Mourino's gang. :tup:

Yeah ... about those expenses ...

I'm not too happy with our Wenus (Weekly Estimated Net Usage Statistics) ... your unnecessary expenses are becoming a danger to our Anus (Annual Net Usage Statistics) ...

Too much Friends lately :D.

Anyway good luck guys. For a free stream check the first link in my signature and try some of them out, you should definitely be able to make one work in time if you start now :D!

Mourinho cautions Inter against hubris

In the wake of Saturday's superb victory at home to Juventus, FC Internazionale Milano coach Jose Mourinho fears his side could come back to earth with a bump as they return to the San Siro against Panathinaikos FC. "It's not Panathinaikos I'm afraid of," he said. "It's us."

Motivation

In fact, were Anorthosis Famagusta FC and Werder Bremen to draw the other game in the group, Inter would advance even in defeat, but Mourinho's message is clear: "It's not Panathinaikos I'm afraid of, it's us. I'm not scared to say that we're a better team. We come from a different reality to theirs. The Greek league is not as good as Serie A and Inter want to win the Champions League – Panathinaikos do not. But great motivation can work miracles and a lack of motivation can create nightmares."

Source + full article at uefa.com.

Archived