Phantis Forums

Panathinaikos - Asteras Tripolis

MadBoy13

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not that the other 2 are better than us, but, heck, if we don't win today we better sit back and forget this season!

I think we'll win, more comfortably than most people expect. Let's see :rolleyes:

PS>Leoforos is packed this evening! :tup:

We play well. Gonzales is adding another dimension to our midfield. It would be nice to see Ninis and Mattos in for Karagounis and Tziolis...

i tottaly agree with you... and i wanna see eki plays more forward...

den tha to elega kalo paixnidi.. apo tin stigmi pou den kanoume faseis... xalia! ego tous vlepo san adiaforous... anti na mpoune mesa san liontaria apo tin stigmi pou kseroun oti einai sta podia tous gia na perasoun protoi... den ksero ti sk@ta simvainei..

that was pretty bad....

i hate when they go to the media after every match, talk their ass off about winning the prota8lhma, and then come out and get bitched around by a bunch of thugs from Greece's shittiest city.

Tziolis, Karagkounis are useless today. Why isnt Matos in? would also like to see Ninis over Karagkounis, he cant do anyworse and Ninis is at least a much better set peice taker...

Peseiro better be SCREAMING MIERDA MIERDA at them....and than make new plans. This half is our most important all season right now. We HAVE to win and not screw it up.

PAO fans are ALSO not helping anything. Gate 13 really did boost the team in these situations, but oh yeah TZIGGER IS A f*****.

Still, whatever happened to the Aneksartitoi???

Why does Leoforos on its 100th have to be a morgue in the stands???

guys relax. we are playing the 2nd best defensive team in the league and we are creating chances. this kind of nervousness you guys are showing is the same the fans usually show which makes our team play with nervous feet. we have had 3 good chances and we are almost clicking.

THE good news: oly lost and aek are down by 2. if we score one goal, no way asteras scores.

The bad news: Asteras has a really tight defensive unit and it will be very hard to get one by.

The good news to the bad news: we are playing well and if we do win we will be in first place.

Obviously Asteras is going for a tie, but the problem is we're not creating chances.... I'm watching the game, our guys are trying but don't see the urgency in their game.

Hopefully Pesseiro will yell at them at half-time so they'll come out with fire in a few minutes,

once again karagounis is pure shite!

tsiolis is also doing nothing!

btw who is playing right mid? cause we only attack from the right when nilson gets forward.

ivanzits should have scored in the opening minutes! and postiga also had some decent headers in the beginging of the match!

it would have been a different match if we where infront.

Archived