Phantis Forums

Panathinaikos - Asteras Tripolis

MadBoy13

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I haven't seen any real chances either, to be honest, and the way things are going now it seems to me that everyone at Leoforos is thinking about OSFP and AEK rather than this game. We need to improve a lot if we want to score because Asteras are playing their usual 5 defenders and 11 players behind the ball formation and their tackling is pretty hard too. I mean, I 'm happy for their success and everything but Kalamaria was attacking more at Leoforos... I think we 'll see N' Doye and maybe Ninis before the end.

kalamaria did nothign all game long at leoforo. they sat back and waited for us to make the perfect play. Asteras presses high, (just like pao does) but when i mean we are creating chances, is against tight d teams like this, we are not just crossing the ball in. we have composure and we are always one step away from gettin in the clear.

we need a new manager to handle gamedays. Peseiro really is terrible at changing players..... Tziolis is so b ad, Matos can easily just strengthen that weakness...but we take off Eki who is flexible

we cant even get posession near the goal......so ###### pathetic....

god if we lose this and Peseiro opens his stupid mouth about winning the title and optimism like he always does again Im flying to Venizelos and putting my foot up his ass in person.

etoimazei papadopoulos......

NOT PAPADOPOLOS and Seric

we are finished!

a prota8lhma thrown away because of a stupid stupid ###### manager! !!

its 3-0 PANIONIOS

WE WILL TAKE TE LEAD WITH A WIN

DO NOT THROW AWAY OFFENSE WITH PAPADOPOULOS

NINIS RE m#$%! NINIS NINIS

anybody notice our bad midfield this half?

oh its because we took out our best performing midfielder for no reason.

now lets put on proven over and over ineffective and terrible strikers to seal our loss of the prota8lhma!

Asteras now is dominating on counters.........

Archived