Phantis Forums

Panathinaikos - Asteras Tripolis

MadBoy13

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

for once? megale i seriously doubt u mean that. he has been better then eki has after his injury by a landslide. btw 2-0.

Stamatiste tin grinia. you all have it in for peseiro because he doesnt play ninis. relax we will see him. all i know is that we havent lost a derby this season in the league and we are in first place. so hush up

Who was it that said Mattos is mediocre???

Mattos is pure class in midfield :nw:

did you copy me??? :P

I love you SALPI!!!! you deserve it!!!!!! thank you!!!!

The idiot's sub just scored... I suggest we fire him and hire Katsavakis who beat OSFP easily today. I mean mercy with the gkrinia... All we see is 1/4 of the pitch on TV and we have a more informed opinion than the coach about who helps the team and who doesn't. Peseiro is a great manager and by far the best we had in years. In addition, most of the players are just fine. All we need now is fans that support the team no matter what and try to be fair with the manager and players. This is what I think regardless of what happens tonight.

i am releived now but, no thats not how it works. Our midfield did collapse because of Eki and we are very fortunate not to be down 1-0 remember...

you really cant argue that we were better off with Tziolis in and Eki removed. we needed to finish this or pressure them and we had nothing.

We got a lucky break and yes Ndoye may be to his credit but there was a lot of close cals that suddenly just dont disapear.

The fact that Pap was also warming up (and him coming on all season despite the worst sereis striker performances PAO has had in a while) while were already in need is troubling...

He has a habbit of really bizarre and seemingly stupid subs during matches and not noticing players like Pap be completly useless, and give other players a shot when it can not hurt to put them in given how badly the other players are (ref to Ninis, Tsigkas)

That is the complaint I have with Peseiro....

anyways i want to celebrate now, stress is releived and were on top!!!!!

good move putting in mattos for eki. if his foul had gone in which barely missed it woulda been  3-0. horrible coaching.

bad decisions. first place. you guys are all freaks

dude look at it fairly......

the 2-0 and pressure resulting was because of Cardoso (Gypsy?) stupid challenge...

3-0 and saying wow the sub was justified because of an almost-goal free kick in the 90th is really a bit silly.

Were upset because our best midifelder who held us together came off, while midfielders who were consistlently awful (TZIOLIS) got to stay in - Matos of course ts a great sub, but he should have started over Tziolis and with Matos and Eki in --- asteras wouldnt have had a chance!

And when we see Eki removed our midfield collapsed and we could hardly get it into their 3rd - that to us shows a costly decision.

Also I lost my temper when i heard Papadopoulos was warming up, because another issue with Peseiro has been repeating Papadopoulos on the pitch even though he has been absolutley hopeless and laughable out there...

telos panton - he makes costly subs, but we did get our result.....we can go on all day about what should be done, what works, etc..

I was about to play the PAO anthem now, but I did one better: "Adrenalini" apo ta Xylina Spathia :tup: What a great guitar solo.

"... ki an to 3exaseis mia fora xilies fores 8a sou to pw [Panathinaikara] s' agapw

... H mera svhnei, Athina eisai kamini, wspou na fe3ei, na doume poios 8' ante3ei..."

N'doye goal look better with some cool music on :tup:

he also made a xrish allagei i believe its called puttin in Ndoye.

True pao fans are with the team not only when the team is going well.

If u want to hear stats, asteras have conceeded the fewest chances in all the league. THE FEWEST. so this was a game to begin with that wasnt gonna see many chances and if u were to win you had to play smart and not risk too much.

if u play full out offence against a team like this by say, leaving eki in and what have you, you risk allowing a goal and thereas causing a sure loss of points. Eki was playing at midfield but he is not a DM. tripoli work on counters and cause teams to give away the ball. Besides, eki had a yellow card and he is known for gettin easy cards on rough challenges.

I THINK WE MUST BE THE ONLY FOOTBALL TEAM IN THE WORLD WHERE WE STILL BITCH AND COMPLAIN EVEN AFTER BEING IN FIRST PLACE.

he also made a xrish allagei i believe its called puttin in Ndoye.

True pao fans are with the team not only when the team is going well.

If u want to hear stats, asteras have conceeded the fewest chances in all the league. THE FEWEST. so this was a game to begin with that wasnt gonna see many chances and if u were to win you had to play smart and not risk too much.

if u play full out offence against a team like this by say, leaving eki in and what have you, you risk allowing a goal and thereas causing a sure loss of points. Eki was playing at midfield but he is not a DM. tripoli work on counters and cause teams to give away the ball. Besides, eki had a yellow card and he is known for gettin easy cards on rough challenges.

I THINK WE MUST BE THE ONLY FOOTBALL TEAM IN THE WORLD WHERE WE STILL BITCH AND COMPLAIN EVEN AFTER BEING IN FIRST PLACE.

I don't know how many of you guys were actually watching the game, but Gonzalez was not helping the team in the first half and was almost always beaten to the ball. With Mattos and N' Doye Peseiro provided the spark we needed to steal balls in midfield and take the game to the slow Asteras DCs (which Postiga with all his tricks and good skills could not do). In addition, as we all saw, Dame is very strong in the air and, being fresh, was able to challenge his opponent more effectively. Of course, it could work or not, that's what football is like. But I suggest we take it easy and let the manager analyze the game and act accordingly. I mean, at least it's his job, right? For the moment, let's enjoy the first place and our birthday!

My 2 cents: I watched the game. Not a very good game, but Asteras is not an easy team and they have great defense (only second to ours).

It was lots of power struggles all over. Eki was correctly subbed with Mattos (who whos very good). Tziolis was bad though. Our midfield didn't collapse when Eki came out. On the contrary.

Sure, why not get Pap in after 2-0 and 1' to play ;)

Pesseiro is the best coach since Markarian.

Guest TheLegend

i cant watch karagkouni... einai entelos out auto to paidi!!

Thank you!! You finally agree with me!

All he does is take the ball run across the feild once or twice then pass back or to the side. Cant create anything.

Guest TheLegend

What was jean doing when he was on a break away and he ripped a shot from outside the box instead of moving in on the goal??

Pao got a bit lucky there from a very poor attempt.....:)

Tripolis deserves a spot in the top 5 I believe but so does panionios.

Panionios thrashed aek today. Dont look at the score it does them injusitce.

Shoulda been Panionios 5- 1 Aek

Man, if we are debating this game I am afraid to see what's going on at the AEK and Olympiakos forum :LOL:

All I can think is, What a great birthday gift from our friends!

I know better than to get too excited before the end of the season, but I am going to enjoy this Sunday.

first place...i never doubted peseiros choices and ripped on him because the bottom line is..he KNOWS what he is doing...yes he has made mistakes, but he is the best coached we've had in a long LONG time...BRAVO PAO!!! FIRST PLACE!!! time to end it that way...XRONIA POLLA PAIDIA!!!

i gotta say though...everyone has to stop ripping the team apart...we pulled off a great win today and the majority of the posts were more against our team then with...LETS GET BEHIND THE CLUB AND HAVE FAITH!!!!

Archived