Phantis Forums

Panathinaikos - Asteras Tripolis

MadBoy13

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

an den nikisoume simera.. o peseiro prepei na figei...

agreed. this is disgraceful, worse than the cup losing 4-0 to gays...

I think we should move for Paolo Campos - he knows how to get shitty players to play well and together....Peseiro doesnt know how to get shitty players together aprently.

i cant beleive this is happeingn......this is such a disgrace we cant even shoot against these losers, and Pesiero's solution is destroying the midfield dominance the only optimism we had first half...

Fans also need to be way more involved right now...Gate 13 raised the level of play and intensity on the field for us..... but Vardinopoustaras knows best

The idiot's sub just scored... I suggest we fire him and hire Katsavakis who beat OSFP easily today. I mean mercy with the gkrinia... All we see is 1/4 of the pitch on TV and we have a more informed opinion than the coach about who helps the team and who doesn't. Peseiro is a great manager and by far the best we had in years. In addition, most of the players are just fine. All we need now is fans that support the team no matter what and try to be fair with the manager and players. This is what I think regardless of what happens tonight.

HAHAHAHAH cyber. everyone here freaks out way too early. we are not playing some small team.

ha ha, I love football. You have to have faith in your team.

Asteras is an excellent team BTW. we need to be careful.

I already called that N'doye would be usefull in the air, and that Asteras would probably end the game with 10 B)

Archived