Phantis Forums

Panathinaikos - Asteras Tripolis

MadBoy13

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

against veroia... i wanna see score like 3-0 or 4-0!!! to pethimisa re gamoto...

Ego to mono pou thelo na do eine tin NINI na paizei pali.

Alli mia agonistiki pou to paidi den peire tis efkairies pou tha aksizei parolo pouo Tziolis itane s**** , as evaze ton Nini stis akres kai ton Kara (pou parepiptontos den itane kai teleios ) sti fisiki tou thesei mias kai den ithele na ton vgalei.

Alli mia agonistiki pou to paidi den peire tis efkairies pou tha aksizei parolo pouo Tziolis itane s**** , as evaze ton Nini stis akres kai ton Kara (pou parepiptontos den itane kai teleios ) sti fisiki tou thesei mias kai den ithele na ton vgalei.

exo varethei na to leo re tsoglani alla den mas akouei kanenas.. edo olo to gipedo fonazei "sotiris ninis oeoeoe" kai pali.. tipota... poli adikia re file...

Olympiakos and AEK are going to drop more points than us until the end of the season. This was the gift of the century. I don't see us dropping points from now on.

Here is what's ahead for PAO:

Veroia

@Rangers

@Atromitos

Rangers

Levadiakos

@AEK

Larissa

@Xanthi

Iraklis

Panionios

@OFI

Aris

@Kalamaria

Here is what's ahead for AEK:

@Larissa

Getafe

Xanthi

@Getafe

@Iraklis

Panathinaikos

@OFI

Aris

@Kalamaria

Olympiakos

Ergotelis

@PAOK

Asteras

Here is what's ahead for Olympiakos:

@Panionios

Ergotelis

Chelsea

@PAOK

Asteras

@Chelsea

@Veria

Atromitos

@Levadiakos

@AEK

Larissa

@Xanthi

Iraklis

We own the tie breaker against Olympiakos, and we have beat AEK once already.

The fact is, first place winner goes on early vacation. Second to fifth place will play playoffs for the final ranking. The second team could conceivable end up fifth :blink:

I get the feeling we'll play mostly the second team in UEFA cup.

holly sh.t.. what a foul from cardozo.... it was straight red not yellow...... greek referees......

I just want to make a comment about Asteras hard play and i apologize if the discussion has changed since this post i'm quoting. I posted in another forum "Is Asteras for real" about Asteras hard sloppy marking. Against Irakli by the half Asteras had 30 fouls to Iraklis 9. Today, Asteras fouled 40 times and about 10 -15 more weren't called. Asteras should have played with 8 men.

This team is a butcher shop cutting player's legs left and right and in my opinion are a disgrace to the game of football.

I just want to make a comment about Asteras hard play and i apologize if the discussion has changed since this post i'm quoting. I posted in another forum "Is Asteras for real" about Asteras hard sloppy marking. Against Irakli by the half Asteras had 30 fouls to Iraklis 9. Today, Asteras fouled 40 times and about 10 -15 more weren't called. Asteras should have played with 8 men.

This team is a butcher shop cutting player's legs left and right and in my opinion are a disgrace to the game of football.

and plus cardozo after the foul on salpi dinei agkonia ston Ndoye...

Good point theCity1924. Asteras plays borderline dirty. They attack the ball handler from all angles and out of control. I called it during the first half that they would not finish with 11 players.

One thing we PAO fans take for granted is how cool our team stayed the entire game. Not too long ago they would be frustrated, discombobulated, and would be complaining to the ref every two seconds.

I think it's the mark of a good team (and a well coached one) when they just try to play their game no matter how distracting the opponents is...

exo varethei na to leo re tsoglani alla den mas akouei kanenas.. edo olo to gipedo fonazei "sotiris ninis oeoeoe" kai pali.. tipota... poli adikia re file...
Aderfe then imaste monoi arga i grigora den borei tha to katalavei o Peseiro/Velic/Tzigger

Aderfe then imaste monoi arga i grigora den borei tha to katalavei o Peseiro/Velic/Tzigger
nai alla pote??? otan teleiosei to protathlima??? i otan figei o ninis gia alli omada???

PS. o Giansits tou Irakli looks like a good paixtaki... do you guys know anything about him?

Guest TheLegend

Asteras plays hard... just like they do in England ... thats a disgrace? Things might get out of hand but tell everyone in EPL they are a disgrace because the league is all physical.

Guest TheLegend

And wtf is this play off thing? sounds extremely stupid... so if u finish in 2-5 it means nothing cuz you have a playoff for those spots?

And wtf is this play off thing? sounds extremely stupid... so if u finish in 2-5 it means nothing cuz you have a playoff for those spots?

This playoff is beeing used in the Netherlands aswell.

So i dont really see smt bad in it.

gives the teams which land in place 2-5 an extra chance to make some more money and eventually take part in CL.

There is nothing unfair since the teams in the Playoff start with an amount of Points in this playoff which come up from the points these teams gathered in Protathlima

Yea but if you finish in 2nd and are 20 points ahead of 3rd place team you can still lose your place to a 5th place team.....?

well i can tell you the exact formula with which its beeing calculated but i ll make it simple:

example second team has 30 points in SL

third teams has 24 in SL

4 team has 21

and 5 team has 18

In the playoffs the second team would go with 30/3=10 points

the third would go with 24/3=8 points

4 team 21/3=7 points

5 team 18/3=6 points

so the one team that was second in the league will have better chances to stay second as the fifth team which comes with less points in the playoffs

But if the team which came second loses all the games in the playoffs then its their fault loosing since the started the run 5 seconds earlier (comparing with a race)

Guest TheLegend

I see... but can you buy players in this time? Is the window open? Because if any team with money finds themselves in this tornie we all know whats gona happen :)

actually thats wrong. there is mathematics involved but not like that.

look its simple.lets say these were the standings in the end.

1-Pao- 61 points

2-AEK- 60 points

3-Oly- 58 points

4-Aris-39 points

5-Asteras-32 points.

u take the fifth team and the the 2nd place team.the difference in points are 28. u divide that by 3 and it gives u 9,2.2nd place team starts with 9 points.

u take the fifth team and the 3rd. the difference is 26, divide by 3 and its 8.5.

same for the fourth. difference is 7 divide by 3 and its 2.3

playoff standings will be

AEK-9

Oly-9

Aris-2

asteras-0

then they each play eachother twice. once home and once away

this playoff happens for the 3 weeks following the season. no transfer window

Asteras plays hard... just like they do in England ... thats a disgrace? Things might get out of hand but tell everyone in EPL they are a disgrace because the league is all physical.

There is a big difference between going into a challenge hard and chopping down players. 40 fouls? Meanwhile, the ref could have easily called another 10 fouls on them. Disgraceful football is that which is interrupted every 1 minute. They were lucky to have played with a full team for most the game.

Thanks Cyber for the breakdown of the remaining games. I'm only concerned for the week when we play Rangers on Wed and then AEK on Sun. We must beat AEK.

Hey guys, OK, We Get It About Ninis! No need to write every other post about this subject. We all love the kid.

Guest TheLegend

If Pao can play a decent - good game and Olympiacos a mediocre-good game (to their standards of Cl games) Aek will go down at least 2-0 in both games. As you guys saw today and day after day. Their team is not quality wise up to the level of winning this league. They are over acheiving in my opinion. But thats just me

AEK has one thing that ive noticed.they are slow. i think kallon will help but in every game where faster teams have pressed aek, Tripoli,pao,iraklis, they looked out of balance.

i think that, without sounding too fanatic, that pao hold the championship in their hands. they showed they play better in big games and i dont think we will lose to aek. Xanthi away,aris at home and atromitos away are the games i worry about. other then that it should be ok.

Archived