Phantis Forums

Panathinaikos - Asteras Tripolis

MadBoy13

True pao fans are with the team not only when the team is going well.

I THINK  WE MUST BE THE ONLY FOOTBALL TEAM IN THE WORLD WHERE WE STILL BITCH AND COMPLAIN EVEN AFTER BEING IN FIRST PLACE.

enough man we are allowed to critisize decisions and make questions dont you realize we are greeks for christssake?

dont try and tell us who is a PAO fan and who is not, I am raised in Athens loving this team, . im not going to have people like you imply me or other users any less because I have serious problems with things not going as well as wed hoped for most of the match and some very questionable subs......FastGreek and I are celebrating too, you can come off your horse now and forget about it or we can argue it out...

Just because we did end up winning doesnt justify every decision Peseiro has ever made and you know that. Reaching full potential is just as important to me as winning. We did win, but not at full potential... You would say we were fantastic for 90mins?

But you and I both know if Ndoye was less fortunate wed be in a much different state we know this, we be in serious trouble. Im glad he did come on, it was a good decision, the man is becoming a subersub... :tup:

Could Ndoye be our next Manolis??? :rolleyes: :tup: :tup:

pao123:

again its not against the team, its just objections to decisions made and frustrations! How am I supposed to bear to not be in 1st on our 100th birthday! ??!

to PAO:

FINISH AEK, FINISH THE LEAGUE AND SIKWSE TO RE G*****TO

btw last time PAO won the title.....it was Euros and then Greece won those !

:gr:

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

guys did you hear the news???? osfp tha katathesi enstasi gia na parei to paixnidi pou exase stin kalamaria epeidi me tin omada tis kalamarias agonistike enas austriakos paixtis pou prin eixe agonistei se 2 omades... (diladi apagoreuete na agonistei se 3 omades mesa se mia sezon)...

http://www.supersport.gr/soccer/anational/....asp?aid=142890

guys did you hear the news???? osfp tha katathesi enstasi gia na parei to paixnidi pou exase stin kalamaria epeidi me tin omada tis kalamarias agonistike enas austriakos paixtis pou prin eixe agonistei se 2 omades... (diladi apagoreuete na agonistei se 3 omades mesa se mia sezon)...

you have to be kidding me...

Kalamarias should be fined. leave the match alone!

i guess we know OSFP's strategy....when losing have your henchmen and lawyers sift trhough paper and matchtapes looking for excuses!

http://www.supersport.gr/soccer/anational/....asp?aid=142890

cry babies :LOL:

Oh, yeah, why didn't we get the CUP last year when it was proven Larissa players had used anabolic drugs? One of them scored against us too!

I don't know the rules regarding this, but if they give 3 points to gavroi, our management should take the club off the league!

PAO will be stronger in the days to come.... prosohi tora

What is really insane regarding this OSFP enstasi case is that EPO issued a 'deltio' to the player and this is why Kalamaria used him. All-time opados-reporter favourite K. Nikolakopoulos just said on Sport-fm that OSFP is not filing anything BUT added that other teams might, since Kalamaria's rivals are also affected by this. I smell a rat: I wouldn't be surprised if, say, Atromitos were to do OSFP a favour... This is how you get what you want AND avoid the disgrace of winning a fairly lost game on a technicality...

PS: Nikolakopoulos ran out of excuses and just called OSFP players "kotes"! Journalism at its best... I really had enough with all those opadous-reporters, regardless of the club they support... Not that this is not amusing, of course...

guys question: o athilitikos dikastis mporei na dei to video pou o kovacevic xtipaei ton paixti tis kalamarias kai na ton timorisei??? nomizo se alla protathlimata ginete auto...

GO NEW YORK GIANTS!!!!!! (i hate football and i have no idea about this sport.. lol but i love NY)

Campos attacked our coach in the press conference. What a low life loser. He called both goals "lucky" and was condescending towards Peseiro. I thought his arrogance was insulting.

My favorite line "If I had the Panathinaikos players I would win the UEFA cup" :LOL:

I guess one more reason for us to win it.

Campos attacked our coach in the press conference. What a low life loser. He called both goals "lucky" and was condescending towards Peseiro. I thought his arrogance was insulting.

My favorite line "If I had the Panathinaikos players I would win the UEFA cup" :LOL:

I guess one more reason for us to win it.

i heard that too.. but i was like "noo.. i didnt hear right.. i think i need more sleep"!

a re Campos arxige!!!! :nw:

Archived