Phantis Forums

Winter Transfers

cyberfish

• Replies 553
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i am so glad that manucho is cominh to panathinaikos.

he is an incredible player.. i have been watching african nations cup and he is very dangerous in the air... this could be the next drogba of africa.. and he will be at pao!!

Wasnt it said that Samaras could be the Greek Ronaldhino?

Look how much you think of him too...

re "legend"

you have now 60 posts in 2 - 3 days.. why?

all your posts have been half a line long..

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

#################

[edited by MOD]

Fair enough, Tsoglani, I said myself that this wasn't the kind of game one could judge the player from. However, I felt that I should let you guys know what I saw provided that I emphasized the peculiarity of the specific match. Btw, there is a rumour that the midfielder is on the way. Check the following links: sportdog

balla

Let me say that I don't particularly trust these reports but I found them and I present them to you.

Well as far as i ve read the possible midfielder wont be a foreign one but a greek pou tha prokalesei aisthisi.

IMO afti tin stigmi oi monoi midfielders stin ellada pou tha me entyposiazan in o Makos kai Xristodoulopoulos

both players are awsome but i doudt it paok going to sale xristodoulopoulo.. tha kapsoun tin thess/niki oi paoktzides... and xristodoulopoulos is a striker.. but i would prefer xristodoulopoulo than pap :tup:

both players are awsome but i doudt it paok going to sale xristodoulopoulo.. tha kapsoun tin thess/niki oi paoktzides... and xristodoulopoulos is a striker.. but i would prefer xristodoulopoulo than pap :tup:

Xristodoulopoulos doesnt have a clear role right now.

Sometimes he plays a sort of 10ari sometimes a sort of striker.

Nobody really has found him a position. Same as with N'doye

I believe that Tzigger asked for Hliadis plus Cristodoulopoulo to Zagorakis and the responce was,pay the "ritra" and then some and we might talk about it.You are right about Salonika burning since you guys are targeting only 1 team....... :nono:

I believe that Tzigger asked for Hliadis plus Cristodoulopoulo to Zagorakis and the responce was,pay the "ritra" and then some and we might talk about it.You are right about Salonika burning since you guys are targeting only 1 team....... :nono:

Crazy, you are implying that we are trying to buy PAOK players, for what reason exactly? Are you implying that Panathinaikos is out to destroy PAOK by buying all their good players, while we snob the other Thessaloniki teams??

I think your post might be construed as inflammatory :nono:

There is no conspiracy. PAOK has some good players (right now really only one good player that I would not mind seeing with Pao) and it's only natural that other teams would attempt to buy.

You know what funny crazy? that reports exist about Olympiakos is targeting the same player and team aswell :nono: :LOL:

1- who cares about PAOK

2- "targeting" ? were BUYING not taking....PAOK can reject any offer....im pretty sure we went after Salpiggidis and looked into Xristodoulopoulos/Iliadis to better our team, not to destroy theirs. Teams can choose to buy their players from wherever they want.

But if the transfers are some how intentionally targeting PAOK then even better to screw over PAOK! :tup:

personally, i think manucho and salpi would make a devastating partnership...i have been watching the kid play for angola at the African cup of nations and he could be a good compliment to salpi..he is tall, strong and is very good in the air..we have needed a player of his position and caliber...all i been hearing about him are great things and the fact that man utd have been tracking him for some time and ferguson signed him tells me he is going to be a good player..now whether he plays well or not is another story, but he appears to be more then capable of going well for us...

now we have salpi, postiga and manucho who have the quality to score goals with ndoye and pap backing them up...spyropoulos steps in to help us in the back and attacking up the wings, putting crosses in with ivansitchz(our left side will be extremely dangerous once ivans and spyropoulos start to click) not to mention eki and ninis returning to full fitness helping us add alittle more creativity and morris retuning from ghana....

not too bad...

Look, why does it matter if one team goes after the players of another? That's free marketplace. We're not talking about slaves here.

And, of course, there strategies involved. ie. get a player to weaken a team and/or prevent that player from going to your main challenger(s).

I think maybe the outside pressure has made Tzigger pay more attention and spend more on transfers.

I like the moves we've made so far. We're developing a very nice core of a team.

Pesseiro should be the last contract PAO signs these days---extend his tenure with the team! I think this is equally important. [yes, I know, some of you are upset about not playing Ninis, etc, but you need a coach that feels he's there for long-term so he can work long-term]

A detail that I am not sure we mentioned so far:

Manucho, Postiga,and Darlas (was not declared eligible for the early games) are declared by PAO as eligible to play in the UEFA cup the rest of the season.

Spyropoulos can't play in Europe with us because he participated with Panionios.

Also, I am listening to Seretis on ERAsport right not, and he seems to imply that even though Manucho is loaned until the summer, if Peseiro wants him next season he will stay. He implied that the close relationship of Peseiro and the ManU ass. manager, Queiros I think is his name, makes it easy for PAO to retain the player...

Added:

If we put these transfers in some perspective, it looks like these are good moves, that come as a continuation of the summer moves.

Last summer we released:

Ebede, Victor, Kotsios, Antosson, Andirc, Bovio, Biscan, Theodoridis, Haralabidis, Tzorvas

and we signed:

Sariegi, Enacarihre, Malartz, Karnezis, Mattos, Dimoutsos, Karagounis, N'doye, Fyssas, Simao

and now, in January, we released:

Mantzios (loan), Tsigas, Petropolos (loan), Siontis (loan)

and signed:

Postiga, Spyropoulos, Manoucho, Petropoulos (farmed to OFI)

I see a definite improvement over last year as far as player transfers are concerned...

Guest TheLegend

About their friendship and manucho. If he does really good no matter how bad PAO want him Utd. will take him back. If he does so-so theyll let pao hold him. But remember the guy said he wants to do good in Greece to go play for united faster

I think it's good that Manucho has ambitions beyond the SuperLeague. Every player in the world would want to play for ManU.

If Manucho does well in Panathinaikos, he might be summoned to Englad, but the competition at ManU is so high that even then he might be better off in Greece. Who knows?

All we want is a few goals this season. We'll deal with next season when we get there.

This is off topic a bit, but when our teams achieve consistency and have a good euro presense, better players will come to Greece. But, achieving this means a good domestic league. You can't have a fine-tuned team just for euro games. Players mature, get experience, are challenged, and gel together as a team in the domestic league. Am I wrong?

Guest TheLegend

Or the fact that Olympiacos lures players because of 2 main things

1)Recently have been dominating the league and almost guaranteed a title if the players play good

2) CL

cyber u forgot to also mention we released enakariha this january.

Man U might take him next summer only and only if he plays 3 more games for his country.. meaning, if he plays next game and he will, he has to surely win that game to play another. if not he will have to play both games in the summer friendlies in order for man u to apply to uefa to get him back. with all this and Rooney and tevez kicking butt in england and other high profile names coming up for man u, i would be really surprised if he didnt didnt stay another year.

cyber u forgot to also mention we released enakariha this january.

Ha ha, this Enakarihre dude did not even register! Like we say in Greece "hr8e kai den akoumphse".

Anyway, when I looked at last year's roster I was really surprised at how much better we are today. Somehow, Andric and Biscan seem so far away, but they were here up until last season!

Archived