Phantis Forums

Winter Transfers

cyberfish

And, it shows how we play. Much better than in many years, including when we got our last title.

We still have problems today, but overall I can see a ..team on the field these days, not a bunch of guys (who didn't even like each other).

May I repeat? For stability we need a long-term coach too ;)

Cyber, it does look a distant past (the Biscans, etc) because we want to forget :LOL: It's not uncommon when too many bad things happen, amnesia sets in! [like with our Bush administration :angry: ]

• Replies 553
  • Created
  • Last Reply

o tsigkas mazi me ton nini itan oi pio adikimenoi fetos ston pao!

den mporo na katalavo.. eixame ton tsigka kai vazane mesa ton pap na paizei..

do we know "IF" he is coming for sure? i mean so far its just been talk, no pen to paper. i know his keen and man utd are keen but after his performance at the african nations cup why wouldnt a top flight team in europe offer more for the loan deal.. or even want to buy him from united..

im just worried guys.. this guy is too good to be true and i just cant wait to see him in green and white

do we know "IF" he is coming for sure? i mean so far its just been talk, no pen to paper. i know his keen and man utd are keen but after his performance at the african nations cup why wouldnt a top flight team in europe offer more for the loan deal.. or even want to buy him from united..

im just worried guys.. this guy is too good to be true and i just cant wait to see him in green and white

Dude you should get updated more often.

Manucho has singed with PAO and will be loaned from ManU to us till 30 June this summer. I assume that since he didnt get the needed NT games (he needs 75% of the NT in the last 2 years) he will probably stay even more than that.He cant get work permit in england if he doesnt get those amount of games with NT

do you guys think that peseiro gonna change the system to 4-3-3 with postiga, manutso, salpi??? it sounds awsome to me... tha petame foties!!!!!

Manucho has singed with PAO and will be loaned from ManU to us till 30 June this summer. I assume that since he didnt get the needed NT games (he needs 75% of the NT in the last 2 years) he will probably stay even more than that.He cant get work permit in england if he doesnt get those amount of games with NT

thanks tsoglani...

i just thought he was in africa and was going to sign when he got back.. or did we go to angola vs south africa half time with a pen and paper and say sign here lol

sorry man.. sometimes i am out of date

thanks tsoglani...

i just thought he was in africa and was going to sign when he got back.. or did we go to angola vs south africa half time with a pen and paper and say sign here lol

actually it happened somehow like that.

Tzigger send one of his personel with an airplane who went to the player after the game you mentioned i think and then he signed.

thanks tsoglani...

actually it happened somehow like that.

Tzigger send one of his personel with an airplane who went to the player after the game you mentioned i think and then he signed.

i just said it as a joke

geez im good

i think this player will be very valuable to us, but will he clash with salpiggidis upfront? for some reason i think this will unsettle salpiggidis game..

how will we play our strikers?

dont forget about postiga

As a general rule, I'm not in favor of any player coming in for 3 months, unless you really, really need him.

Second, showing good promise in Copa Africa doesn't make it an automatic success in a very tight-defense Greek league. Obviously he's got talent, but more than that is needed to be successful.

Will he be able to gel with the other players? What's his character?

Anyway, I don't know the details of this deal, so I'm reserving judgment. Yet, I'm wondering.... We have plenty of midfielders and forwards and a coach who's trying to forge them into a cohesive unit.

I just hope this move wasn't Tzigger's smoke & mirrors.

We'll see soon.

To conclude this winter transfers process, Manucho arrived in Athens and began practicing with the team. http://www.sport-fm.gr/article.jsp?id=120053

Whether he has a successful career at PAO is something that time will tell.

For now, he looks like the right part to a team that addressed its major weaknesses this transfer period.

We needed a LB desperately and we got the best Greek LB.

We needed a tall and strong CF, and we got the best CF of the Africa cup. We also augmented the forward positions with another, more nimble forward (Postiga).

I would say this was one of the most successful transfer seasons, and if these three players help us to win this championship it will be super!

BTW The new template looks nice! Thanks for going through the trouble of creating them.

Archived