Phantis Forums

Winter Transfers

cyberfish

• Replies 553
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Manzios deal surprizingly enough had some brains behind it :tup:

the way the team is being set up, you gotta think a strong uefa run.

Petropoulos to ofi on loan till the summer, which is good cause he'll get some reps in the superleague ;)

Contra says Muncho is the 5th signing.....

So we have

Petropoulos, Spyropoulos, Postiga, Manucho

and ????

===========================================

So we have Manucho/Postiga now, but question is who will start? Has Postiga got himself relegated to the bench already? Or is Manucho going to be a last minute sub?

I know nothing of Manucho to be honest, except his videos of Copa Africa seem to show he can score with his head which is good...

Contra says Muncho is the 5th signing.....

So we have

Petropoulos, Spyropoulos, Postiga, Manucho

and ????

===========================================

So we have Manucho/Postiga now, but question is who will start? Has Postiga got himself relegated to the bench already? Or is Manucho going to be a last minute sub?

I know nothing of Manucho to be honest, except his videos of Copa Africa seem to show he can score with his head which is good...

I assume that the article refers not with number 5 to the sum of transfers we did but to the sum of strikers we will have including Manutso

Salpi, Pap, Postiga, Petropoulos, Manucho.

Where Manucho and the other will fit isnt really a problem, Since Peseiro will do the rotation :LOL:

Salpi mostly in

the other place will be setup either with Postiga or with Manucho.

I dont think N'Doy will have many games to play as a forward at least

Even less games will Pap play

Petropoulos will probably be lent till end of Season.

PETROPOLOUS TO OFI leaves us with 5 strikers. just like before. i think pap will get very little time and at least at first itll be salpi,ndoye or salpiépostiga with manucho coming off the bench. we could give a rest to salpi from time to time as well with manucho postiga and ndoye.

it gives us depth up front. i love this move

Guys, I just watched the Angola game and all I can say is that he has a very impressive physique but other than that... not much! I understand that the game was a bit peculiar, since neither team was actually pushing forward (a draw was more than enough for both sides) but he didn't look particularly skillful or quick. One cannot judge from one game, of course, and Sir Alex def knows best, but, given all the high praise he receives he doesn't look all that impressive to me. We 'll see what happens on the pitch...

Guys, I just watched the Angola game and all I can say is that he has a very impressive physique but other than that... not much! I understand that the game was a bit peculiar, since neither team was actually pushing forward (a draw was more than enough for both sides) but he didn't look particularly skillful or quick. One cannot judge from one game, of course, and Sir Alex def knows best, but, given all the high praise he receives he doesn't look all that impressive to me. We 'll see what happens on the pitch...

did you watch the other 2 games which where critical?

He played almost both games 1 against the opponent team.

Surely they wouldnt give 100% in this games both opponents wanted to qualify for the next round. If one of those 2 teams had lost even moris team would have a posibility to proced had they on their turn won their last game.

Fair enough, Tsoglani, I said myself that this wasn't the kind of game one could judge the player from. However, I felt that I should let you guys know what I saw provided that I emphasized the peculiarity of the specific match. Btw, there is a rumour that the midfielder is on the way. Check the following links: sportdog

balla

Let me say that I don't particularly trust these reports but I found them and I present them to you.

ante paides ypomoni merikes ores akoma... gia na doume ti tha skasei.. an kai den poly pisteuo oute to balla.gr oute kai to sportdog.gr

pios lete na einai?? Veron?? :whistle:

i am so glad that manucho is cominh to panathinaikos.

he is an incredible player.. i have been watching african nations cup and he is very dangerous in the air... this could be the next drogba of africa.. and he will be at pao!!

oute emena me peirazei sta alitheia.. an kai tha ithela enan d'allesandro, i riquelme!!! alla sinexizoume.... oloi gipedo tin kiriaki!!!

Guest TheLegend

he is an incredible player.. i have been watching african nations cup and he is very dangerous in the air... this could be the next drogba of africa.. and he will be at pao!!

Wasnt it said that Samaras could be the Greek Ronaldhino?

Look how much you think of him too...

Samaras- ronaldinio???? :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

afierono tis ellis kokkinou to tragoudi "pes mas ti pineis.. esy kai den mas dineis" :LOL:

Guest TheLegend

relax re. i saw his header goal, not bad, but u cant say hes as good as drogba because drogba is an amazing player who can dribble run shoot and head a ball....

this guy may have potential but dont go to far

I hope this guy does well for Pao. But one thing i dont agree with is he is comming to Pao so he can impress Man utd so they can take him back after the loan is up, To me it seems that pao are a stepping stone for him to play for man utd again. He should play for pao first and then think about Man utd.

Guest TheLegend

Obvoiously thats what hes there for. Do you think his dream is to stay at PAO or go back to Man Utd?

He will try hard though because UTD wont want him back if he does crap so thats one positivie but whatever good he does your 99% not getting him back in 6 months even if he sucks I doubt united will sell him for little money

Obvoiously thats what hes there for. Do you think his dream is to stay at PAO or go back to Man Utd?

He will try hard though because UTD wont want him back if he does crap so thats one positivie but whatever good he does your 99% not getting him back in 6 months even if he sucks I doubt united will sell him for little money

i thought Manucho wasnt coming "Legend" :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Archived