cyberfish

• Replies 553
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest TheLegend

where have u been man?

Go back 6 pages and have a read about Manucho :whistle:

United acquire Angola's Manucho

Manchester United FC have confirmed that Angola striker Mateus Alberto Contreiras Gonçalves – better known as Manucho – will join the club on a three-year deal when the transfer window opens in January.

Successful trial

The 24-year-old, who has scored two goals in ten international appearances, joins the English champions from Petro Atlético Luanda in his homeland subject to a successful work permit application, having impressed on trial at Old Trafford. "We have had Manucho here for a three-week trial and have been impressed enough to offer him a three-year contract," said United manager Sir Alex Ferguson, whose side face Olympique Lyonnais in the UEFA Champions League first knockout round after today's draw. "He is a tall, agile and quick forward and through contacts that Carlos [Queiroz, United's assistant manager] has, he was brought to our attention around six months ago."

I believ whatever is officialy written not what peopl think is going on.

UEFA posted this articles and they dont postBS like the Greek media so yea im gona stick with UEFA on this one sorry but I dont like to belive ppl who have no proof and just post thinking they know whats going on.

Its an old article but no update.

There are players in England that dont play for the NT. Where is this unheard rule from?

The player has to have played 70% as NT for his country before he can get a work permit in England. As soon as he has this work permit its not necessery that he keeps playing for his NT. Except you mean European players which of course as members of EU already have an European work permit and as such can play without beeing NT players. But African, Brazilian, Argentinian and so on players cant play in England.

paidia... i dont thing we gonna get any other player... euxomai na peso ekso... i just hope we getting Manutso and Cardozo (they are "PAIXTARADES").. after we lost D'allesandro from San Loretzo for 1,5 m euro only... :whistle:

where have u been man?

Go back 6 pages and have a read about Manucho :whistle:

United acquire Angola's Manucho

Manchester United FC have confirmed that Angola striker Mateus Alberto Contreiras Gonçalves – better known as Manucho – will join the club on a three-year deal when the transfer window opens in January.

Successful trial

The 24-year-old, who has scored two goals in ten international appearances, joins the English champions from Petro Atlético Luanda in his homeland subject to a successful work permit application, having impressed on trial at Old Trafford. "We have had Manucho here for a three-week trial and have been impressed enough to offer him a three-year contract," said United manager Sir Alex Ferguson, whose side face Olympique Lyonnais in the UEFA Champions League first knockout round after today's draw. "He is a tall, agile and quick forward and through contacts that Carlos [Queiroz, United's assistant manager] has, he was brought to our attention around six months ago."

I believ whatever is officialy written not what peopl think is going on.

UEFA posted this articles and they dont postBS like the Greek media so yea im gona stick with UEFA on this one sorry but I dont like to belive ppl who have no proof and just post thinking they know whats going on.

Its an old article but no update.

before posting can you please do some research your looking like a fool :whistle:

Please read here this deal is not only in the Greek media but global.

We here at Phantis are not like the other Greek forums that believe the Greek media. We are smarter than this :)

Google is your friend :)

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,116...3026324,00.html

Guys, I 'm listening to sport-fm.gr on the net and they say that Manucho is def a PAO player. I never thought we were in desperate need of a midfielder and I 'm really impressed by Manucho, so all in all I 'm satisfied. Sorry I can't provide a link - it's not yet up on the sport-fm site.

Is a Manucho loan a good idea though???

I hear from you guys hes good, but do we want to be signing loans that have minimum # of games played clauses? I mean not that I dont think hell be good enough to play but thats not a good constraint for the team to have to put a player in every game so he can qualify for his English work permit..

Ra Ballbreakers, THELETE OLOI PAIXTI STO HALF. kai meta mou girizetai kai mou kletai giati den paizei o NINIS. kopste ta komblexika.

As for MANOUTSO, seems on sportfm, like greentitus said, it is a done deal. Apparently even ANT1 said it. if that is the case then you should all be flattered that MAN U chose us as a loan spot. this could also bring good relations for future situations.

I havent really watched MANOUTSO play, but he scored 3 goals in 2 games in the african cup. the equivalent of the euro cup. drogba scored 2 in what apparently is the best team.

Even if he doesnt impress, its a risk u have to take. hell be the type to come in in the 60th if we are struggling to score etc.

if it really is true, FANTASTIC

you got to look at the big picture with Manucho; obvously he is a very good srtiker; and going on this year stats pao has failed to convert our chances into goals. Now obvously with Postiga comming in he will start however lets say salpi or positga get injured who do we have?? Menzo is off to germany Pap is a wanker and wont get any chances coz of his form and attitude, tsigas is goneeeeeee; Ndoye isnt really a striker more of an AMC??

Who do we have left?? that young Aigleo player we bought?? atleast with Manucho were going to get an impact striker who can score plenty of goals when the others dont perform/injurys...

obvously a loan isnt the best situation however what do we have to lose anyways?? we devlope a good relationship with Man U; we strenghten a weak area in our game at a little cost...

Guest TheLegend

Pretty sure PAO can buy him at the end. If porto can get 4m for him that would be a steal. He has been very poor lately and are hoping he can look amazing in Greece lol and they get some $$

manucho is in..good signings in my opinion..it offers us more depth before we make some permanent striker changes this summer...he is in good form..i have been watching him for angola and he is a good addition to the squad..if he doesnt perform, no big deal, he'll be gone, if he does, then he may help win a trophy...

Archived