Phantis Forums

Winter Transfers

cyberfish

• Replies 553
  • Created
  • Last Reply

egw pantos nomizw pas o domazos ta leei swsta..mhn ksexasete omos pws thelame emeis auto ton braziliano pou phrane twra "the next roberto carlos", den mou fenetai parakseno an sunfonisane na parei o enas ton spyropoulo kai o allos ton brazilliano

einai sostos o domazos..aman den eixe thn piesi tou vgenopoulou den nomizw 8a egine auth h metagrafh..oloi h gauroi den theloune na poulisi tin pae o vardinoyiannis kai o kokkalis to idio..

he sees now we might soon match or probably outmatch their funding and spending and he sees the potential threat of not winning 9 out of the next 10 championships again

tzigger is a piece of shi tt anyways

oxi file, giati vgazei toso empatheia o domazos?? giati toso kakia??? giati na vgenei mono sta asxima?? giati na min vgenei kai sta kala?? giati na min vgei mia fora na pei "mpravo"? Einai dinaton na leei oti o panathinaikos den ithele aristero back??? mallon o mimis exei kairo na parakolouthisei tin omada...

parola auta ton sevomai kai ton euxaristo gia osa exei kanei tote sto gipedo mesa... alla os ekei...

exeis dikio sto pou einai lathos sto an xreiazomaste LB...apos traumatistike o leontiou me ton olympiako, den exoume luseis, o seric/darlas den prepei na paizounai sto PAO, kai o fyssas gerase

alla exei dikaio sto dwsame polla lefta, 2 ekkatomuria eurw, kai 50% sto future metagrafh, kai prosferame darla

kai nomizw pws den mporeis na arnitheis to oti o tzigger exei polu piesi kai prospa8h na antidrasei kai vazei to xerei tou sto portofoli tou twra

I've tried to be fair in my assessment and any neutral I'm sure will agree. [/b][/color]

Djole over Ivansits? Have you SEEN Ivanshits play latley? hes tearing it up and PAO has been making chances like no other not to mention him absolutley terrorizing your olympiakaki in Faliro in the superleague match...........djordjevic hasnt done anything, hes totally average - Ivanschitz is easily the best left winger in the league this year. Easily.

Djordjevic is a diving pussy and a cheat always has been, and his performance this year is just nothing, average. Go watch Ivanschitz and him dazzle your team.

and Id rather have Kovac over Postiga from when I heard Postiga was our new Striker on first reaction

but man you havenet even seen the guy play hardly 10 minutes yet and Darko a whole half season.....so how you bothered/managed to make a FULL judgement on that is ridiculous and you are saying we overate him? when the hell have we had a chance to even RATE him!

o domazos den itan pou ekrine ton Mattos kai ton Peseiro otan irthan ston pao???

kai ti den eipe gia ton matto... i gia ton peseiro... tora giati den vgenei na pei oti telika ekane lathos.. giati o mattos einai paixtaras (mvp se kathe paixnidi) kai o Peseiro ektos apo to kipelo me tous gaurous.. ta paei arketa kala kai kanei kali douleia!

kai 2 ek pou edose o tzigger gia mena prosopika kala ekane... to paidi einai fovero, mikros se ilikia, ellinas aristeropodaros pou den vriskeis sinexeia kai pano apo ola to paidi einai "vazelos"!!!

PS. an einai na pernei paixtes meta apo piesi o tzigger.. den me xalaei katholou.. arkei na pernei kalous paixtes

Djole over Ivansits? Have you SEEN Ivanshits play latley? hes tearing it up and PAO has been making chances like no other not to mention him absolutley terrorizing your olympiakaki in Faliro in the superleague match...........djordjevic hasnt done anything, hes totally average - Ivanschitz is easily the best left winger in the league this year. Easily.

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

As for Postiga... I've seen him many times for Portugal, Tottenham and Porto. But hey maybe you're right, the paixtara will win you the league. Maybe next time he'll score 5 and you'll beat Oly 5-4! :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

All those world class players and you'll still finish 3rd and go out in the next round of the UEFA Cup... Ax re omadara panathinaike! :LOL:

Dude u need to be realistic...

unfortunatly were not Real or barca, we cannot buy top shelf players.. i honestly believe with the current resource's Pao and the Greek league have; we have a preety good line up:

at this point our team looks stronger then ever in the last 4-5 years; all they need to do is Gel  :box:

I'm sorry file but I disagree. Here's why:

---------------------Malarz---------------------

Nillson-------Morris-----Goumas---Spyrop----

Karagounis-----Gonzo----Mattos-----Ivan----

---------- -Postiga--------Salpigidis------------

Our strikers i belive are good espeically with the inclusion of Big man Postiga;

Just look at the balance of the team. Forget names, and who you've grown attached to, etc. There are no wingers there, even Ninis isn't an old fashioned winger like Petrov (Man City), Galletti, Rommedahl, Pennant, etc. This means that the team has no width and is forced to play through the middle. To do that, you either have to be an exceptional passing side (like Arsenal) or have a couple of creative magicians in the middle (like Argentina). Also, your forwards are very small, so when you are struggling to break stubborn, "small" teams down, like you tend to do, you have no aerial outlet. The team is too predictable. You need wingers and you need a target man up front.

He's ok if you want to be guaranteed to finish in the top 3 in the Superleague every year but if you want to start winning trophies domestically and challenging in Europe then he's not good enough. He was at the Southampton team that got relegated and even then he wasn't guaranteed first team football, how good can he possibly be??

Every team has weaknesses, but most decent teams only have one or maximum two, not 5 or 6! If PAO's players just aren't good enough, hence, Vgenopoulos' ideas about bringing in better players.

Let's honestly compare that team you've posted next to Oly's:

Malarz vs Nikopolidis: I don't rate either, but I'd say Niko has been on great form this year, so him. 0-1

Nillson vs Torosidis : is no comparison. 0-2

Morris vs Zewlakow: I can understand the arguments for both so just to prove my point, I'll give this to PAO. 1-2

Goumas vs Antzas: We all know it's Antzas. 1-3

Spyropoulos vs Bravo/Domi: Spyropoulos has potential, but at the moment he isn't better than either, but again, I'm sure some of the blinkered PAO fans will argue otherwise, so I'll give that to you also. 2-3

Karagounis vs Galletti: One of them can actually run, the other can't even do that anymore. 2-4

Gonzalez vs Ledesma: Gonzalez isn't the same player he use to be and Ledesma is perhaps the most underrated player in the Olympiakos team. Much rather have Ledesma. 2-5

Mattos vs Stoltidis: Mattos is a good player but Stoltidis is better. 2-6

Ivanshitz vs Djole: Ivan is decent, if i was manager he certainly isn't one of the players I'd get rid of, but he isn't at the level of Djole. 2-7

Salpi vs Lua Lua: I suppose this depends on personal preferance. Both of them work tremondously hard, both have pace. Salpi gets more goals, Lua Lua is a better all round footballer. But again, just to prove a point, I'll say Salpi. 3-7.

Postiga vs Kovacevic: Many of you will realise that you overrate Postiga. He's a good little forward, but nothing special. He failed at Tottenham, he failed at Porto (ultimately), and now he's lost his place in the Portuguese team too. You know why? Because he has no real weapons. He's isn't great in the air, he isn't that fast, he doesn't have strength, he isn't amazingly skillful either. If you don't have natural physical weapons like those then you have to be a killer goalscorer, i.e. Linekar, Warzycha, or even Gekas. He doesn't even fit in to that category because while his finishing is quite good, his movement isn't great so he doesn't create many chances for himself. Compared to Kovacevic, he's nothing. 3-8.

I've tried to be fair in my assessment and any neutral I'm sure will agree. I've even "given" you 3 that were debatable. The fact is PAO's players just aren't good enough, combine that with the fact that as a team you also have major deficiences (as has already be discussed), and you can see why PAO won't win the league for another 10 years.

hahahahaha...you must be blind or very jealous...stoltidis over mattos?? antzas over goumas??? karagounis and galetti have totally different roles on thei selective teams...djole over ivansitchz??? hahahah just admit it file...either start watching football or stop being jealous :D

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

As for Postiga... I've seen him many times for Portugal, Tottenham and Porto. But hey maybe you're right, the paixtara will win you the league. Maybe next time he'll score 5 and you'll beat Oly 5-4! :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

All those world class players and you'll still finish 3rd and go out in the next round of the UEFA Cup... Ax re omadara panathinaike! :LOL:

re oute podosfairo vlepeis oute ta post mou diavazeis ti na se kanoume re ethnikitsi?

I never said anythign about PAO being world class, this is about predrag vs ivansits

Djordjevic over Ivansits? Gavroi would cum all over the place if you signed Ivanschitz and you know it.....see him today with an assist and unlucky strike from 30 meters off the bar....Djordjevic once upon a time. This year, Ivan is the best left winger in the league hands down.

OSFP doesnt get raped by Bainovgainei-Ayegbeni's Maccabi one year and makes it through to the next stage and all of OSFP are god-like players.... :LOL:

when PAO plays Rangers well see him posting "PAO g***** tous" and PAO Gera!

again like we always do....trash talk about PAO and as soon as Europe comes around hes a PAO admirer :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

i agree galetti is definately better, but antza sucks..he plays anatolakis style defence..vromiko fouls left and right..only way he knows how to stop the play, which is the reason he left and went to xanthi and then doksa drama, the fact that gouma and antza was mentioned in the same sentence is a sin itself

side note:i think mattos has gotten mixed reviews this year and on this site specifically is being extremely overated..i think he has been one of the more solid players this year..but not too great..i personally would prefer if tzioli stayed on the bench and then either mattos or simao teamed up with gonzales in the middle

i like the play i see from gonzales the last couple games and feel he should be startin no doubt

also can't wait for morris to come back because i even tho i like sariegi..ta deinei ola..he scares me back there me tis gkeles pou kanei

telos pantwn..i hope we pick up a talented player in these last few days pou mporei na kanei thn zimia...that can create and maybe even finish numerous chances

I've tried to be fair in my assessment and any neutral I'm sure will agree. [/b][/color]

Djordjevic is a diving pussy and a cheat always has been, and his performance this year is just nothing, average. Go watch Ivanschitz and him dazzle your team.

and Id rather have Kovac over Postiga from when I heard Postiga was our new Striker on first reaction

but man you havenet even seen the guy play hardly 10 minutes yet and Darko a whole half season.....so how you bothered/managed to make a FULL judgement on that is ridiculous and you are saying we overate him? when the hell have we had a chance to even RATE him!

wtf are you on??

i never said any of that :huh:

Djole over Ivansits?? wtf u smokin when did i say that :unsure:

HE IS SURE THAT OLY CAN PUT UP A FIGHT AGAINST CHELSEA BUT PAO WILL ELIMINATED BY RANGERS. YET AFTER THE 1-1 AT KARAISKAKI HE DIDNT POST. HE WAITED FOR A POSITIVE RESULT.

DUDE NAME ME 5 LEAGUE GAMES WHERE OLY WAS BETTER THAN THERE OPPONENT AND WERE THIS SO CA;LLED WORLD CLASS TEAM.

IVAN, MORRIS, MATOS, SALPI, SPYROPOULOS WOULD BE FIRST TEAM PLAYERS FOR OLY ANY DAY OF THE WEEEK.

DJOLE SIGNED FOR ANOTHER YEAR AT 36 BECAUSE THEY CANT FIND ANYONE AS GOOD AS IVAN TO REPLACE HIM.

DJOLE 10 YEARS AGO HANDS DFOWN BUT RIGHT NOW,ITS IVAN

Not Morris.

Everybody else, yes.

Maybe even Malarz.

So can some one confirm that Manucho is ours?

His getting some massive publicity at the Nations Cup for Angola :whistle: 3 goals in 2 games :)

As for Morris he did Pao proud by giving a dodgy back pass and causing South Africa to lose against Tunisia :LOL:

Archived