Phantis Forums

Winter Transfers

cyberfish

• Replies 553
  • Created
  • Last Reply

d'alessando will not come to pao.

he has had offers in the premier league but has made it clear he wants to play in spain with zaragoza and therefore did not stay at portsmouth. if he does move anywhere it will probably be atletico madrid.

good luck in getting him. i would love a player like this to come to pao. but it will not happen... unfortunately

To xriniko enos proanagelthentos gamou:

Postiga loaning was announced today: http://www.pao.gr/index.php?category_id=2

But... what's with the hairdo :blink:

Posted Image

Between Postiga, Malartz, and Sariegi, Pao would need to hire a hair stylist :LOL:

giati ti exoun ta mallia tou? :LOL:

apparently manucho will be sent over soon...so we have 3 players now that are on loan, two may stay, manucho, if he comes, will not...

that means we will have salpi, postiga, manucho, papadopoulos as forwards, assuming that manztios heads for an exit and tsigas on loan...

i dont see it happening. to have him on loan will mean he will have to play especially if Man U are sending him they will have some sort of clause stating he will have to play for an X amount of games. this means that it will cut into the playing time of Postiga or salpi and even Ndoye. i doubt he will come

http://www.sport.gr/default.asp?pid=4&aid=3833

Mantzios linked with Frankfurt. If their coach came to watch the game yesterday they must be serious about it. They give 1.5m and pao wants 3.

I like Mantzios, and I would hate to see him go, but two years now has not been able to establish himself. Everytime he plays a stellar game he follows it up with three or four mediocre to abysmal ones. He needs to find a way to stabilize his performance because he has the skills to become a great player.

I think a transfer will be good for him. At pao he runs the risk of becoming comfortable as a perpetual backup.

OK GUYS, I FIXED MY CAPS PROBLEM BUT I FEEL THIS IS IMPORTANT.

I HAVE A CHILEAN FRIEND WHO CALLED ME ABOUT 2 MINUTES AGO AND HE WAS LISTENING TO SOME INTERNET RADIO STATION FROM HIS SOUTH AMERICAN INTERNET SITE AND HE SAID THAT THEY SAID THAT A PLAYER FROM BOCA JUNIORS HAS SIGNED FOR PAO AND IT WILL BE ANNOUNCED SHORTLY. NOW THIS IS NOT ME AND I DONT HAVE A NAME BUT I AM JUST RELAYING A MESSAGE FROM A CHILEAN PAL.

MIND YOU CHILEANS AND ARGENTINIANS ARE LIKE GREEKS AND TURKS..

BUT HE LIKES ME SO I DONT THINK HE WOULD LIE

Archived