Phantis Forums

Winter Transfers

cyberfish

• Replies 553
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ok...so postiga on loan? postiga has had a horrid time abroad playing for tottenham an st. ettienne...he either plays very well or he is terrible..he woulnt be a bad signing, but on loan??

in the summer, we have the option to spend about 10 mill for ivansitzch and postiga to stay?? i dont think so..if postiga coming is going to sacrifice us giving the money to outright buy ivan, then i dont want him...postiga has not had a season where he has scored more then 15 goals...is that the goaltzi we are looking for :tdown:

I believe Postiga will be a great gain for PAO.

One of the reasons Postiga couldnt play abroad imo is that he wasnt feeling very comfortable.

In Greece the temperatures are similar to Portugal and his coach will be Peseiro who is from Portugal too.This will help him intergrate

I dont know about Postiga.......he cant be worse than Papadopoulos, but we need a much stronger player to change the team.....The man hasnt scored regularly in years, hes been bouncing around clubs waiting to accomplish something, what makes you think hell finally reach potential at PAO (after we watch almost every foreigner in existence drop there game here)

Pessimistic I know....But if we'd break it down to statistics of situations like this where players did nothing it would be more likely he turns out bad then good.

But, I am hopeful that he might bring some flair to the offnese, if not finishing then really being a presence would be enough as Papadopoulos needs to never play anymore hes been useless.....

POSTIGA HAS 10 GOALS IN 22 STARTS AND 31 TOTAL APPEARANCES FOR PORTUGAL. HE ALSO HAS , IN THE PAST 5 YEARS, 41 STARTS AND 78 APPEARANCES SCORING 27 GOALS. HIS HIGHEST SCORING SEASON WAS 18 GOALS IN PORTIGAL AT 21 YEARS OLD. THE HIGHEST GOAL TOTAL THE PAST 3 SEASON IN THE GREEK LEAGUE WAS 17.

NAI FAST DANEIKOS MEXRI TO KALOKAIRI

http://transfermarkt.de/de/verein/265/pana...uebersicht.html

edw exei ola ta transfers fast ama theleis na deis poios einai daneikos ktl

I dont know about Postiga.......he cant be worse than Papadopoulos, but we need a much stronger player to change the team.....The man hasnt scored regularly in years, hes been bouncing around clubs waiting to accomplish something, what makes you think hell finally reach potential at PAO (after we watch almost every foreigner in existence drop there game here)

Pessimistic I know....But if we'd break it down to statistics of situations like this where players did nothing it would be more likely he turns out bad then good.

But, I am hopeful that he might bring some flair to the offnese, if not finishing then really being a presence would be enough as Papadopoulos needs to never play anymore hes been useless.....

even if we got cristianno ronaldo il bet u would still be dissapointed!

the last 100 post from u are only about how poor this is and how poor that is!

den nomizo, alla san na fenete kalos.. tora vlepo to paixnidi tis kalamarias me tin larisa kai fenete arketa kalos! an den kano lathos paizei deksia... looks better than vyntra

den nomizo, alla san na fenete kalos.. tora vlepo to paixnidi tis kalamarias me tin larisa kai fenete arketa kalos! an den kano lathos paizei deksia... looks better than vyntra

i giagia mou einai kaliteri apo ton vyntra!!

also..we are apparently about to beef up salpi's contract...

i giagia mou einai kaliteri apo ton vyntra!!

also..we are apparently about to beef up salpi's contract...

kalitera na paizeme me 10 paixtes para me vyntra... :LOL: :LOL:

dioxnoume ta talenta mas kai kratame tous aniparktous... enakarire, seric, vyntra, romero.. ksexasa kanenan?

At this moment i think its best to send some of our Talentend young players to other teams where they can play instead of letting them play for us.

dont forget that some players which are young cant always handle the pressure as Ninis and Dimoutsos do and then they end up like Vyntra.

Let them grow and learn some more before you put the pressure on them.

I dont understand some peoples negativity ;)

Postiga is possibily the best name we can get in reagurds to talent and age yet people arnt to impressed??

3 years ago this guy was reguarded as one of the best strikers in the world and for portugal, hence hotspurs paid 12 million for him and then porto paid 9 million to get him back... Look IMO if this guy is given a proper chance then i think he will shine with Pao, he seems determine to me; the guy doesnt wanna miss out in the Euro 2008 portugal squad and he and his coach fill that this is his last chance to prove something hence he will play his arse off for us... Also his lack of form in the past 2.5 seasons has been because his been unsettled and not given a chance, which is good IMO because if it was because of injury then thats a whole different ball game (hence Victor, broken goods)

Hypthetically he turns out to be s%$#! (which i doubt) we can send him back after the 6 months n not buy him; simple...

All in All i think Tzigger has actually made a good move but i think this is more Pes is doing :tup:

http://sports.phantis.com/soccer/news/read...=20080110150248

P.S the German team has pulled out of the race for Menzo (they were offering 1.5 million) because Pao was asking for to much (3 million) However Atlanta, Inter (for some reason) and Seina are still intrested and are all offering over 2 million however Menzo really doesnt like the idea of moving to Italy and would rather go to Germany...

Hypathetically Lets say we sell Menzo for 2.5 million and Postiga performs, Tzigger would only have to Pay 2.5 million out of his own pocket and use the menzo's money for the rest (rumours say porto want 5 million) so tzigger better not cheap out after his loan :la:

ante na vroume kai ena kalo 10ari... stil riquelme na vgazei kales mpalies ston postiga otherwise... xlomo... mporei na exoume kalous epihetikous alla an den pernoun mpalies apo piso den ginete tipota.. kai auto pisteuo oti einai to provlima tou pao.. den exoume tous psilous epithetikous gia na pezoume apo ta plagia... thelei kathetes mpalies pou kanenas mexri tora den kanei :whistle:

ante na vroume kai ena kalo 10ari... stil riquelme na vgazei kales mpalies ston postiga otherwise... xlomo... mporei na exoume kalous epihetikous alla an den pernoun mpalies apo piso den ginete tipota.. kai auto pisteuo oti einai to provlima tou pao.. den exoume tous psilous epithetikous gia na pezoume apo ta plagia... thelei kathetes mpalies pou kanenas mexri tora den kanei 

or we just need a fit eki and for ninis to get some playing time finally and with postiga i think we would be pretty dangerous going forward

i think in my opinion were better off keeping mantzios but selling pap...at least mantzios is young, talented and still has some height for a striker

Archived