Phantis Forums

PROPO-07-08

thrylos

Hey folks,

I hope you have had a great summer. Just getting ready for the fall and I thought if anyone is interested in the PROPO again this year. Same format as last year. Just pick the games before they start and have bragging rights.

2006-2007 winner--tie (thrylos and nikosvazelas)

2005-2006 winner--thrylos (i think i did, maybe irlandos)

Who will win this year

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For all who want to enter the automated Phantis Prediciton game, here are the details. All you have to do is enter your predictions.

The new Phantis Soccer Prediciton game is ready. Right now it includes the first two rounds of the Superleague. The first games take part on Saturday, August 25, so don't forget to enter your predictions.

Greek Cup, B Division, National team games, Champions League games and UEFA games will once again will be part of the prediction game.

Link to the game: http://clubs.phantis.com/SoccerPredictions/

You can also access the game through "The Game" link on top of the page.

Good luck

Waw, nice game you got set up there!!!

Props! :tup:

So all you have to do is enter the predictions and on the day of the game you get points for correct predictions?

Do the predictions have to be exact or do you also get points for when you correctly predict a win/loss but not the score?

SOrry I've been away and unable to respond to the newcomers.

The more the marriere.

IF this PHantis thing is just like PRO PO and is all automated and spits out our totals we should do it on that. That way the computer does all our work.

Anyways good luck everyone

IF this PHantis thing is just like PRO PO and is all automated and spits out our totals we should do it on that. That way the computer does all our work.

The Phantis prediciton game is little bit different. There you are trying to predict the outcome of the game as well as the correct score, for which you get extra points.

However the prediciton Game also has a 1-2-X section, which is like the Pro Po, but it has not been used the past season. I guess we can see if Lazarus can activate it and in that case everything would be automated.

Archived