Phantis Forums

PROPO-07-08

thrylos

I'm shocked that so many people have Asteras Tripolis to beat Larisa. I haven't seen Tripolis at all... are they are a good side then? Or do you guys think Larisa are so bad away from home that they'll lose?

Asteras Tripolis is a new team that came from B division with flying colours and many believe that will show up strong enough to do well in the super league.

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, well, well. It seems as we have 12 members this year. Hope we don't lose anyone. I made the decision that I will not count the AEK-Bepoia game as I do not want to be back tracking. Also we all chose an AEK win so it doesn't matter.

Best record of week 1 goes to AEKPROTATHLIMA with 4 points. I sucked balls with only 1 correct pick.

Here are the standings so far. Please double check your score and name, and let me know if I made an error.

The Standings

4--AEKPROTATHLIMA

3--nikosvazelas

3--DUDE

3--TheCity1924

3--paxiotis7

3--Alex linense

2--Irlandos

2--genome

2--crazy

2--paok4

2--pittman13

1--thrylos

Well, well, well. It seems as we have 12 members this year. Hope we don't lose anyone. I made the decision that I will not count the AEK-Bepoia game as I do not want to be back tracking. Also we all chose an AEK win so it doesn't matter.

Best record of week 1 goes to AEKPROTATHLIMA with 4 points. I sucked balls with only 1 correct pick.

The Standings

4--AEKPROTATHLIMA

3--nikosvazelas

3--DUDE

3--TheCity1924

3--paxiotis7

3--Alex linense

2--Irlandos

2--genome

2--crazy

2--paok4

2--pittman13

1--thrylos

It's our year this year!!!! :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

The Standings

4--AEKPROTATHLIMA

3--nikosvazelas

3--DUDE

3--TheCity1924

3--paxiotis7

3--Alex linense

2--Irlandos

2--genome

2--crazy

2--paok4

2--pittman13

1--thrylos

It our year this year!!!! :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

• 2 weeks later...

Here are the standings after 2 games. best record goes to nikosvazelas with 7 correct picks. I'm no longer in last place (possibly due to the fact that cyberfish, paxiotis and genome only posted for 1 week)

The Standings

10-nikosvazelas

9--AEKPROTATHLIMA

9--DUDE

8--Alex linense

8--Irlandos

7--TheCity1924

7--crazy

7--thrylos

6--paok4

6--pittman13

4--cyberfish

3--paxiotis7

2--genome

I'm no longer in last place (possibly due to the fact that cyberfish, paxiotis and genome only posted for 1 week)

WHAT THE HELL :angry: :angry: Im very mad at wats going on... i did make my picks, and i scored a few points. Im really mad cause cause something messed up my picks arent being counted, even though it shows that i made them when im signed it :angry: But when i look at the leader boards my points arnt there :angry:

Archived