Phantis Forums

PROPO-07-08

thrylos

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i wont post my picks just yet as i have two weeks to think about it, but just to correct my buddy thrylos, atromitos didnt break xanthi`s home record.

it was broken last year in the final game of the season when Hraklis beat them 1-2. it was also the game that saw hraklis score a goal with 10 players and it was also their second road victory of the season. oh ya they also avoided relegation

i wont post my picks just yet as i have two weeks to think about it, but just to correct my buddy thrylos, atromitos didnt break xanthi`s home record.

it was broken last year in the final game of the season when Hraklis beat them 1-2. it was also the game that saw hraklis score a goal with 10 players and it was also their second road victory of the season. oh ya they also avoided relegation

i hate it wehn you are right

:tup:

Well, a few people had 5 correct picks for the high score this week.

Here are the standings

25-nikosvazelas

22-DUDE

22-Irlandos

20-AEKPROTATHLIMA

19-TheCity1924

19-thrylos

17-crazy

16-Alex linense

15-paok4

6--pittman13

4--cyberfish

3--paxiotis7

2--genome

Here are next week's games.

--

First of all, it is nice to have consistent activity by the members. In years past, some guys would not post and the results were skewed.

Most of you guys were able to make up some ground on nikosvazelas as he had 3 correct picks and everyone but me had more then 3. Here are the standings.

Here are the standings

28-nikosvazelas

27-Irlandos

26-DUDE

25-AEKPROTATHLIMA

23-TheCity1924

22-thrylos

22-crazy

21-Alex linense

19-paok4

6--pittman13

4--cyberfish

3--paxiotis7

2--genome

--

Here are the standings

28-nikosvazelas

27-Irlandos

26-DUDE

25-AEKPROTATHLIMA

23-TheCity1924

22-thrylos

22-crazy

21-Alex linense

19-paok4

6--pittman13

4--cyberfish

3--paxiotis7

2--genome

I'VE DROPPED TO 3RD??? :o Popo, ti ginete edw re p*****! I've got to get my act together for next week!! :P This is a great game guys. I only joined towards the end of last year so didn't really get to enjoy it, but this is fun.

P.S. Please tell me Genome only has 2 correct picks because he's forgotten to post otherwise he's worse than Alefantos!!! :P

Archived