Phantis Forums

Larissa vs Panathinaikos

HOLLYWOOD

Ummm, are we talking about the same PAO team that was going to take all the important matches? Like against Iraklis when very recently we controlled our future???? We don't deserve it, plain & simple. AEK sucks too, but they should get their chance in CL.

Actually, I think it'd be better for us [with a new coach and roster changes and all] to start with easier teams in UEFA. ;)

We don't deserve it, plain & simple. AEK sucks too, but they should get their chance in CL.

AEK is worse and will have no chance in the 3rd round quals....

we were awful in the BEGINING of the season.

Since then we went on a winning streak, and dropped points vs the best surprise team of the season and another top side away.....and we lost to the double holders 3-2 with an own goal to put us away (Biscan heads it on goal, Mixalkhs gets a touch and it counted for him) Seriously that isnt that awful.

AEK just got torn to shreds in the cup, even Iraklis beat the living hell out of them. Sorry but if AEKdoesnt make the CL qualifyers theres no ###### way they deserve it and we dont. Whoever has the points in the end will deserve it.

Fair points. But, no one else is responsible for our situation. We'd lose tiebreakers against our 2 main rivals (if it ever came to that this year).

I do think we have more of a team than AEK, but don't deceive yourself that we have a good team to compete in the big boys club (CL). Do I like it? NO! But, I don't want to see more disasters (severe beatings) in euro play. In my opinion, we should get 3-4 new players, build a team that can play solid defense and good strategy on the pitch, try our game against lesser teams in UEFA, and start strong in the domestic league.

I think we have more potential than any other Greek team, but success won't come without serious effort and being realistic!

I heard that Argyris Mitsou warned the captains of the team (Im assuming this means Eki, Goumas) that there will be fines in place if the team fails to win against Larissa in the chance that AEK slips up.

I personally think after AEKs demoralising defeat the the gays a few days ago, plus the shock news of Santos (well was a shock to me) quiting after tonites game will cause quite some instability in the ranks. Anythings possible and Xanthi are good!

I heard that Argyris Mitsou warned the captains of the team (Im assuming this means Eki, Goumas) that there will be fines in place if the team fails to win against Larissa in the chance that AEK slips up.

where did you hear this????

where did you hear this????
on all greek sportsites

0-3. Mantzios proved once again that he can score and that he's a great potential for us. With the re-signing of Pap, we're fine up front. Our defense needs improvement.

So, it's UEFA for us, along with Xanthi, Iraklis & Paok. Good luck to all teams in europe.

What a waste of a season for us. Out of all contention since last December. This MUST NOT be repeated again. And, I know that euro play is where our teams show what they're made of, but we must start dominating the domestic league.

0-3. Mantzios proved once again that he can score and that he's a great potential for us. With the re-signing of Pap, we're fine up front. Our defense needs improvement.

Is it possible to got some more information abaut the mach with Larisa?

Final result, team, scorers, MVP?

And didi AEK win?

And didi AEK win?

andric scored a screamer from 40 meters(0-3) into the top right corner :nw: :nw:

anyways if we play like we did in the second round we will win the championship with 5 rounds atleast to go next year :tup:

And didi AEK win?

AEK came 0-0 with Xanthi

And didi AEK win?

Larisa outplayed out for most of the match and many more chances. The score does not reveal the true story.

Andric's goal (the 3rd) is quite sepcial. A true missile with even the Larisa fans applauding.

AEK drew but they had to lose for us to finish 2nd.

http://www.panatha.gr/photos1/2005_2006/fo...isa-pao/0-1.avi

http://www.panatha.gr/photos1/2005_2006/fo...isa-pao/0-2.avi

http://www.panatha.gr/photos1/2005_2006/fo...isa-pao/0-3.avi

Another successful year for us came to an end. Our management must congratulate themselves for the organisational skills and vision they possess, culminating in this year's great achievements!

The management should also congratulate our discerning coach, our expert technical team, and our reliable players (besides Pap of course, who will be soon baptised as traitor).

4 more years for completion of our strategic "5-year plan"

Panta tetoia!

Another successful year for us came to an end. Our management must congratulate themselves for the organisational skills and vision they possess, culminating in this year's great achievements!

The management should also congratulate our discerning coach, our expert technical team, and our reliable players (besides Pap of course, who will be soon baptised as traitor).

4 more years for completion of our strategic "5-year plan"

Panta tetoia!

Well said :nw:

s%$#! even 3-0 wont appease you guys!

rebuilding year, get the godamn point already?

if we win next year will what will you say???? oh its coincidence...damn learn about how teams are MADE.....it takes a season or two ###### GET OVER IT AND SUPPORT THE CLUB.

PAO is going for titles in volley and basket at least support us there!

wat bullshit are you talking about Papadopoulos a traitor...the meeting is tommorow wait for a RESLUT first before we talk...

as for the five year plan.....how much longer will we take ONE QUOTE out of context???? objectivity ? Not a shred!!!

well, i don't know about you, but i'm not in a waiting mood right now.... even when we won the double 3 seasons ago, we didn't have a team, just a little better than the other crappy teams.... besides even by pure chance someone was to win one other than Oly these last 10 years...

i never thought PAO would go for so long without titles... and never PAO was out of contention since December, playing the WHOLE 2nd round with nothing to chase/show for....

i'm not going to bother wasting my team this summer tracking whom we're getting or whatever.... every year the same crap, only to be dissappointed during regular season. at least we have the world cup--something to look forward to....

i want to see results from now on, not talk, talk, and blame bad luck, the stars, the devil, etc....

of course, we're all very proud of our basketball/volley teams.... BUT, what have the guys on the football side learned???????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!! maybe they should go next door and ask what does it take to be like our other teams!!!!!!!!!!! ;)

Archived