Phantis Forums
Greekaroos

Croatia - Greece ( Round 2, 1st Leg, 9 Nov. 2017, Stadion Maksimir, Zagreb )

5 minutes ago, Megas said:

wont be watching any tv next year during the world cup. Netflix it is. I am guttered. unfortunately we don't score 3 goals in a game even against Cyprus.

I ve never said it on this forum but im half french so i dont know about u B) . 

We were the architects of our own demise, the 1st and 4th goals were tragic, that's just poor decision making not coaching, but we were setup very poorly as well, would have had a chance if we nabbed a second, as it stands this is over, Croatia will just hold the ball and pass sideways and backwards on Sunday, we will huff and puff with some corners and direct play but best case we win narrowly, it's a shame it's a dead rubber now. Manolas returning will tighten the defence but as most of us feared we would be killed off in leg one.

What a disaster. We can't even legitimately watch a game on Sunday. I'm embarrassed to watch it after looking forward to it so long.

Zeca, Sokratis, Papadopoulos, Retsos, Mitroglou were good.

Fortounis, Stafylidis, Tzavellas, Maniatis, Tziolis, Samaris were atrocious. 

• Like it 1

don't understand why lazaros didn't get a run. even tactsidis. we needed quick players today.

We looked so unorganized out there.  Not sure if we were nervous or anxious, really poor game. Maniatis looked terrible, they kept on making those long passes down the flanks with ease. I think this is were you missed someone like Mandalos, his defense on the fullbacks is not appreciated.  Our midfield was non-existent. 

We knew we would play defensively but we didnt even do that right...barely pressured Croatia giving them tons of time on the ball...we played this game with no true wingers...all they had to do is pressure us in our own half and we fell apart...tsiolis sucks... We didnt play with same intensity as we did with Belgium....this team cant make a one two pass if there life depended on it. This defeatist attitude is killing us no passion except from k.paps and socratis. 

Just now, druid said:

Clown we were missing 3 key players and you were given bounces that you see everyone 50 games and you have the balls. Lucky scoreline, I'd be ashamed if I were you. 

1 minute ago, Brklyngrk said:

We looked so unorganized out there.  Not sure if we were nervous or anxious, really poor game. Maniatis looked terrible, they kept on making those long passes down the flanks with ease. I think this is were you missed someone like Mandalos, his defense on the fullbacks is not appreciated.  Our midfield was non-existent. 

as an aek supporter I don't rate mandalos. but yet again I don't know who is worse mandalos or foutounis. is it that the greek league has dropped in quality so much that these guys are stand outs.

Fortounis is so bad though, guys. Is this even possible. 

1 minute ago, druid said:

Don't blame you at all for signing up just to do that.. we didn't play soccer at all and you guys deserve to make fun of us after that performance. Estonia would have put up a better fight..

2 minutes ago, druid said:

You and your made up little country can take a walk m#$%!! 

4 minutes ago, druid said:

hey muslim, once you win the euros make a call to us. or when you win a game there. or score a goal. or basically when you'll qualify for the first time

• Like it 1

Al-Feiha player bossing the midfield. 

Yes, that is our coach's garbage. We were missing 3 of our stars and one because of corrupt Fifa. 

2 minutes ago, druid said:

Al-Feiha player bossing the midfield. 

flashy pjanic got erased by al feiha player in the village of zenica.

Fortounis was weak piss! In all aspects. Just sickening. Sokratis and Papadopoulos showed heart and were at fault for 1 of the goals. I am very pissed off. I know our aim is to be a team but when you are so invested and passionate about this team you can't help but criticize the F***en idiot of a coach called Skibbe. Lazaros and Pelkas are in very good form. They are very talented on their as well. But no we have to see Tziolis, Bakasetas and Tzavellas. By the way Tzavellas provided nothing and that is an understatement. Stafylidis was at fault but Tzavellas was far worse. I expected more from the both of them. Skibbe needs to leave now. We need a coach who understands what is need to win not draw! F*** this!

We will be better at the back in the 2nd game with manolas returning, how on earth are we gonna find 3 goals? Had the feeling all week we were gonna get blown out, the cros themleeves knew they had to put space between us, they can come and play relaxed now. Of all games to play like that. Even more gut wrenching I can see a 2-0 for us which is gonna hurt more. I refuse to believe we will see such a poor performance on Sunday, will anyone even turn up?

That’s what happens when you put Maniatis, tziolis and Tzavellas on the field against Real and Barca players 

4 minutes ago, Megas said:

as an aek supporter I don't rate mandalos. but yet again I don't know who is worse mandalos or foutounis. is it that the greek league has dropped in quality so much that these guys are stand outs.

He's so bad. How can you not talk about players like Fetfa and even dare I say Ninis!! Are you telling me they would have been less sharp, less creative?

7 minutes ago, druid said:

Ηοw Low does my team have to fall in order to cheer for my hatred opponents loss?
I mean your good generation is done Lulic , Ibi, Dzeko will be out in 1-2 years. Ready to go back to the bottom where ur football belongs?

• Like it 1

1 minute ago, Greekoz said:

We will be better at the back in the 2nd game with manolas returning, how on earth are we gonna find 3 goals? Had the feeling all week we were gonna get blown out, the cros themleeves knew they had to put space between us, they can come and play relaxed now. Of all games to play like that. Even more gut wrenching I can see a 2-0 for us which is gonna hurt more. I refuse to believe we will see such a poor performance on Sunday, will anyone even turn up?

Manolas is great but papadopoulos did the job. The problem is our wings. 

Losing to Faroe hillbillies lmfao

Look, loser, we won the group in 2010 over you. You finished 2nd to Iceland and you got lucky today with corrupt Fifa and injuries and shamefully lucky goals. 

Edited by Argy
  • Like it 1

We lost so many fifty fifty balls and were dispossed so easily.

Tzavellas had one of the worst games ever as did Fortounis. Karnezis looked so uncomfortable.

only guys who played were Sokratis and Zeca.

Assist to FIFA for banning Manolas.