Phantis Forums

Croatia - Greece ( Round 2, 1st Leg, 9 Nov. 2017, Stadion Maksimir, Zagreb )

Greekaroos

20 minutes ago, jason said:

Skibbe just had to follow same style we played with Belgium this croat side is no better....

Dont listen to the idiots in the SKAI commentating. Team was 4-4-2 from the beginning they are just bad at their job.

It's just a bad day for the team. Hoping we go with 3-2 in athens hoping for the best. Today is not our day and it obviously is Croatia's.

Greece definitely under performing. Croatia's playing its best match since the EURO. When one sees Kalinic's performance, Mandzukic absence came as a blessing.
Greece scoring the 2nd goal and match ending 3:2 is the only way I see you guys qualifying.

• Like it 2

1 minute ago, tantra129 said:

who was the superhero that  gave him that GREAT ball to control?

it's so obvious that they were told to apply pressure up high.

we constantly pass back to the keeper

SHITTY pass SHITTY control = penalty

agreed tzavellas shares fault. They don't seem good defensively but we dont have the players on the field to play a bit attack. In my opinion Tziolis being this slow gives nothing to this game. Skibbe has to sub him off for a winger and put zeka back in mid.

i told you we stand no chance with these tards like tziolis and maniatis starting. also skibbe's loved boy tzavellas is totally responsible for what's happening today, and to think skibbe forced cholevas and siovas to retire because of that.

1 minute ago, Kroates said:

Greece definitely under performing. Croatia's playing its best match since the EURO. When one sees Kalinic's performance, Mandzukic absence came as a blessing.
Greece scoring the 2nd goal and match ending 3:2 is the only way I see you guys qualifying.

spot on.
ur best game in this campaign + our worse. 

1 minute ago, tantra129 said:

who was the superhero that  gave him that GREAT ball to control?

it's so obvious that they were told to apply pressure up high.

we constantly pass back to the keeper

SHITTY pass SHITTY control = penalty

Shitty pass, but Karnezis completely whiffed. Kick it to the side, do anything else! And then he fouls the nearest Croatian, he almost had to, but he's lucky he didn't get sent off, forcing us to play down a man, and have someone else in goal for the rest of this playoff(which would be fine if we had anyone else)

Just now, Molon Lave said:

Both Karnezis and Maniatis are playing like hot garbage. Good Lord, they were responsible for all 3 goals.

skibbe is responsible for this retarded formation, how can you start zeca in the wings and put tziolis on the midfield? i told you he was going to get abused but people thought he'd slow down the tempo lol

• Like it 1

perhaps one of the worst displays ive seen from this team in a long time...disorganized, they look timid, clueless, not confident and ready to impose their will on the game. 

we cant play any worse......thats the bright side. 

again, our lack of creativity in midfield kills us.....

their D is very vulnerable...

regroup...hold them like we can, and grab another goal and we r in good shape.....

karnezis sucks...alwau=ys has. NEVER liked him...can he stop just ONE penalty shot in his lifetime? just ONE.

but the reason for ALL that was that we did exactly what i feared...we sat back and let crotia dictate the pace and rythym of the game. 

it is a recipe for disaster as u can see....

we r one step bhind croatia in reaction time....

manolas is missed....for sure as evidenced by what happened. 

Edited by bbaw
  • Like it 2

1 minute ago, bbaw said:

perhaps one of the worst displays ive seen from this team in a long time...disorganized, they look timid, clueless, not confident and ready to impose their will on the game. 

we cant play any worse......thats the bright side. 

again, our lack of creativity in midfield kills us.....

their D is very vulnerable...

regroup...hold them like we can, and grab another goal and we r in good shape.....

karnezis sucks...alwau=ys has. NEVER liked him...can he stop just ONE penalty shot in his lifetime? just ONE.

but the reason for ALL that was that we did exactly what i feared...we sat back and let crotia dictate the pace and rythym of the game. 

it is a recipe for disaster as u can see....

We don't have anyone else. Kapinos has been benched at Olympiakos, and who do we have after that?

not upset.......no reason to be....45 + left..

christodolou should come in immediatrely

DEAN --- 100%.... we are not attacking at all and as a result croatia gets all the space they need to maneuver....

• Lazarus unfeatured this topic
  • Dutch Eagle pinned, unpinned and locked this topic