Phantis Forums

AEK-AC Milan

AEKARA-YIA-PANTA

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

YYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSS!!!

f**k off you italian pricks!! should REALLY have been as I said: 3 or 4-0 as Lympe and Cesar has missed huge chances..

:nw: :nw: :nw: :nw: AEKARA OMADARA!!! :nw: :nw: :nw: :nw:

You're a moderator and you're displaying racism?

YYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSS!!!

f**k off you italian pricks!! should REALLY have been as I said: 3 or 4-0 as Lympe and Cesar has missed huge chances..

:nw:  :nw:  :nw:  :nw:  AEKARA OMADARA!!!  :nw:  :nw:  :nw:  :nw:

You're a moderator and you're displaying racism?
ela re ethnikisti, p*****des italoi einai. siga tin diakrisi

UNBELIEVABLE!!!

BRAVO OMADARA! How wonderful it was to see a packed OAKA for a Greek club!

Everyone is blowing Sorrentino's trumpet and rightly so, but how about Cirillo, Zikos, Tozer, and Cesar?

Cirillo was heroic at times, best outfield player imo. Zikos and Tozer were excellent against Kaka and Seedorf. Cesar looked dangerous throughout. Lybe was calm and held up the ball well. Tziortziopoulos's crossing was stunning! It truly was an amazing team performance! Even Kiriakidis the sub was fantastic! CONGRATULATIONS AEK YOU DESERVED IT!!!

I take it back, I just woke up this morning and couldn't believe what I saw. Congratulations to the boys and especially Sorrentino, who should be getting about 12 tavern wenches together in a room to celebrate a happy ending with a night of even more happy endings.

We're not out of the woods yet, but it would be amazing to get out of the group. Equally important is the money the club will make from progressing.

bravo AEKARA........

BUT to be fair Milan was very unlucky. I was cheering for AEK the whole way through though Inzaghi on a much better day would have take it to 1-1......at least AEK played rigid defesne and put their heart into it....could have also been a tie and fialry ..... great job AEK!!!!

:gr:

I say that luck favors the prepared... and AEK was prepared. Great result. I don't think you can go far if your best hope is luck! Let's built on this success... It's time for gavroi to withdraw from euro play... they're costing us points! ha!

I say that luck favors the prepared... and AEK was prepared. Great result.  I don't think you can go far if your best hope is luck! Let's built on this success... It's time for gavroi to withdraw from euro play... they're costing us points! ha!

Yeah? You don't say...

any ideas who should take their place?

Or are you being clever and suggesting that Pan-"The worst team to ever play at the Nou Camp"-athinaikos should be champions elect? :LOL:

Yeah, babe!!!! GO AEK!!!! AEK has come out of nowhere to have a chance at passing...AEKARA!!!!

http://www.goal4replay.net/GoalWatch.asp?ID=664&Ln=En

60,000 AEK fans. A few thousand Milan fans. A sellout

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

13 / 9 / 2006

Yeah? You don't say...

any ideas who should take their place?

Or are you being clever and suggesting that Pan-"The worst team to ever play at the Nou Camp"-athinaikos should be champions elect? :LOL:

Hey man, even though they havent faired well in Europe recently we can't compare other greek teams to PAO in Europe. They at least have achieved more than AEK and OFSP.

What a victory!!!!!!

Lord have mercy!!!!!

We're not just talking about some average Italian club, I mean we beat a strong team that has a 115,000 (something like that) coeffiecent points. Imagine how many pts GREECE will get with this victory? :tup:

AEKARA MOU GERA, GAMO TA MOUNIA TOUS ANDERLECHT!!!!!!!!!!!

:gr: :nw: :gr: :nw: :gr: :nw: :gr: :nw: :gr:

I know they can do it!!!!

Best of luck AEK!!!!

well done aek bravo sas....great result all round ,,,specially against those spaghetti poo.fs....and that arrogant a.sshole of a dutch w.anker clarence seedorf saying his m*****es that they should of won,.,,,,den gami.ese u arrogant piece of ajax ,sh.it

Or are you being clever and suggesting that Pan-"The worst team to ever play at the Nou Camp"-athinaikos should be champions elect?

as a red fan i wouldnt come in here talking about euro results cause ur team is the whor.ehouse of europe.....0 wins in cleague eurokseftilles

We are celebrating because we defeated a truly great team (I hope they go furiosi and take it out on Lille :rolleyes: ).

Btw, a big bravo also to Cirillo, Julio Cesar, Tziortzopoulos. Dellas and all the rest!

:tup:

And a "muy bien" to our coach who has us playing some brilliant football! :)

OK ... now that I am a bit more calm....

The game was very difficult.

Milan controlled the match all the way.. with around 60% possetion of the ball and always dangerous !

The 3 one - on - ones which turned Sorentino (and righfully so) into the man of the match and the hit on the post were really really times where luck also favoured us ...

But...

1. We also had our chances (and not at all bad ones) e.g Lyberopoulos, and the shot by Cezar which forced Dida to make one of the best saves ever and also get injured inthe process .... (by the way, Dida received a standing ovation from the whole crowd when substituted ... )

2. There are cases when AEK was wronged by luck ... However, in luck issues the saying that you get all the luck that you worked for is not wrong .... you make it for yourself and in the long run luck favours more the More prepared and able...

But Milan made the ball dissapear many times and believe me this is a precious win for the psychology of our team and especially the future of the Young Players in ...

I mean .. can you immagine Hettemai, Kyriakidis, Papastathopoulos and the rest gatting a boost from that?

Now its all up to us!

We are in the UEFA cup and we already made some much needed cash!

We CAN go through to the 16 of CL!

Ela re Omadara!

Archived