Phantis Forums

Panagotis Lagos

AEKARA-YIA-PANTA

There are many rumors going wild that Lagos is interested in joining AEK. Iraklis looks like they want 700,000 to 800,000 for the player.

If Demis can make this happen, it will be a huge signing!! Lagos is a young, promising player in Greece.

What does everyone think???

700-800k is nothing for a player of his calibre...the best player linked to aek thus far... hope we get him!!probably the best young greek player out there...

instant basikos...would be the best move possible. only the fact that our uefa cup side iraklis gets weaker is sad...we need the points in uefa and with lagos iraklis could actually make the group stage...

Yes, this would be a very good signing. He is the no. 1 or 2 talent available on the Greek market right now. The other being salpiggidis. This would be much better signing than the palto Kapetanos AEK got from Iraklis last season.

According to news reports on Thessaloniki radio that it's almost a done deal, and if the transfer goes through, it will probably mean that Kofidis will leave his coaching post at Iraklis.

I believe that too. Kofidis is the person that keeps that team together. Iraklis has major financial problems, and it was a known fact that after they signed Lagos to a contract they would try to sell him in order to make money. That's why they are shopping Lagos and Abaris around. Personaly I don't know if he will end up at AEK, but I am sure he will play next season at either AEK, PAO or Olympiakos. What Iraklis is doing right now is to find the highest bidder for the player.

Word is Lagos didnt infact sign a new contract last year.

The offer was tabled to him(thats where the media hype took off and ended), but he didnt sign it.

His contract at Irakli expires summer 2007, Lagos will not sign a new deal. Hence why there are shopping him round to the big 3.

----

The deal looks to be done, 800k for the player, Lagos himself will earn 400-450k per year for 3 years. He should be training with us by friday. I hope he takes shirt 21. :thumbs:

It is now!

He signed a 4yr Contract!

I must admit I am surprised!

I saw him play when Greece came to Melbourne and he was one of the best players in the 2nd half B)

He is young,quick ,skiillfull and has a good shot on him :tup:

Well done AEK and good luck in the Champions league :gr: (If they let us play :LOL: )

great signing for AEK.. it's surprising that neither OSFP nor PAO did anything to secure this guy..

They both did in the begining but when he said a new contract with HRA the backed away. AEK was the only one that continue to pressure HRA nad it paid off. BRAVO TO DEMIS AGAIN FOR A JOB WELL DONE!!!!! :nw: :tup:

Bravo Demis!!!! 3 great signings who are all young, quick and able!!!! Lagos is an awesome boost for the team, he will be one to persevere with in the future as well for Euro 2008.http://clubs.phantis.com/sports/style_images/2/icon1.gif

http://clubs.phantis.com/sports/style_imag...ges/2/icon1.gif

Lucky we were cleared!!!! Phew.....

However, it is a must that we qualify for CL. If we don't, it will be very dissapointing.

First of all O Panagiotis Lagos, thou young, and have no doubt, great player, is worth around 2.5 euros. Aek before the enrollment of DEMIS was in a 60 million dollar debt. For enosi to open their checkbooks for about 5 mill will be an extreme task. I have no doubt in Demis or Ferrer but they should be looking for replacements for the older players in the squad. What i'm trying to say is there are better alternatives than Lagos as Katsouranis' replacement. And who ever said that he's worth too little for his calibre is not too smart becuase look for what team he played for!!!!

B) B) B) Hey every body let's wait and see, I have a feeling this year the new season will be much diferent from the last one, no paranges no ponirgies from Kokaliari . FIFA is watching. FORTZA ITALY . Maybe we'll see Kokaliari in KORIDALO mazi stin B Ethniki kai o OLIMBIAKOS. MIA ZOI AEK kai KASIOTIS :ph34r: :ph34r:

great signing for AEK.. it's surprising that neither OSFP nor PAO did anything to secure this guy..

They tried....

But he s coming from an AEK family... and his father was getting furious when he heard that Olympiakos is approaching his son...

So like the father ... so the son is also an "AEKçi"..............

The president of Hraklis, Mr Spanoudakis wanted to take him to the PAO ..... when Lagos

took notice of that ... he contacted Gerard by his phone... to tell Nikolaidis ...that he wants to come to AEK and not to PAO....

So like the father ... so the son is also an "AEKçi"..............

Not true. He and his father only became "AEKtzides' when the deal with AEK was completed. According to all reports I have heard Lagos has been an Iraklis fan since he was a kid.

Archived