Phantis Forums

Papadopoulos leaving

drakos13

I can't understand!

I read all about this Lovengrats,romendahl thing and the "diplo mpam!". What's the point???

I mean, if you offer 1.5M and 1.0M responsively for those ones you can't offer 800K to Pap????? Telos padwn den mporeis na baleis alla 100?

In any case this is bad management cause as good they may be(if they come) they are still a risk while pap isn't!Surely they will need some time to adapt!And of course with much more money!

So money is not the problem and that's obvious!

Something bothered him with Pap (maybe his hair wasn't brushed, or maybe his clothes were not trendy...)

The problem with the V family is their arrogance against every other human being in this country!Their belief that they are above all and especially in a field that is one of their least business priorities where they can harmlessly(for them) experiment in demonstrating their power! Not against their rivals (opou i karpazia paei synnefo) but to anyone related to pao family(players,coaches and epsecially fans!)

Autos o panathinaikos,antitheta me oti symbainei se oles tis ypoloipes omades, dystyxws den einai oi opadoi tou alla i oikogeneia!!!! To klise: "kanenas den mpainei panw apo ton Panathinaiko opoios ki an einai " kanonika einai: "kaneis den mpainei panw apo thn oikogeneia"!!!! dystyxws!

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can't understand!

I read all about this Lovengrats,romendahl thing and the "diplo mpam!". What's the point???

I mean, if you offer 1.5M and 1.0M responsively for those ones you can't offer 800K to Pap????? Telos padwn den mporeis na baleis alla 100?

In any case this is bad management cause as good they may be(if they come) they are still a risk while pap isn't!Surely they will need some time to adapt!And of course with much more money!

its bizarre......

i was talking with someone and they said this didnt have to do anything with money, just that the stubborness/arrogance of the Vardinogiannis famliy in general. They feel too good to meet Papadopoulos' demands- that he should be meeting theirs. And they feel like they are good enough to go out and replace him instantly "opws to vrhka me auton 8a vroume kai allon" so they go and do this.....its bullshit and hurts the team.

This POV makes a lot of sense to me.

as for Diplo Bam

its from sportime

so veryt likely not happening

and those players would do nothing anyways

:tdown:

Papa- cheaper, less risk, hard worker, talented guaranteed,

Loven/Romendahl- nothing guranateed, only a big name and paycheck.

Loven/Romendahl- nothing guranateed, only a big name and paycheck.

big name??? what has both done in any European Club Competitions to be regarded as a big name?? Lovenkrands scored 2-3 goals for Rangers in their greatest ever CL campaign (7 points)...

Rommedahl... nothing special other than DANISH NT...

big name??? what has both done in any European Club Competitions to be regarded as a big name?? Lovenkrands scored 2-3 goals for Rangers in their greatest ever CL campaign (7 points)...

in greece if its foreign it is automatically labeled as superior especially in football...reasons like this are why we offere 1.3 million to Lovenkrap of Gayngers and haalf to Papadopoulos...because he has played in Britain and the CL he is so much far above us and would be a big name signing.

What is the most amazing thing to me, is that there will actually be fans, who will hate him if he goes to gauro...

There will be chants like: "Papadopoule, ma..ka, karagiozh..." :tdown:

Antonis and Mixalakis will be off the hook... :o

ELEOS :(

PEACE

I think Rommedahl would be a very good signing for PAO, he is a world class player, he did very well with Charlton in the premiership this year, he is 28 years old and suits PAOs mentality.

The problem with Vardinogiannis is that he hasn't realised that things changed with the Bossman ruling, players are the most powerful party in football and if you want to be successful you need to keep them happy.

I assume the family appreciate the value of compromise in business, they are very succesfull businessmen after all, they just need to accept that footballers are like every other person they work with in their dealings.

at this point..who gives a damn about the vardinno family..if they gave a damn about the well being of the club they would have re-signed pap or already signed a more then worthy replacement..and neither have yet to happen...sometimes great things come from this club and sometimes terrible things like this one..when i heard pap was prlly not gunna get resigned i was devistated..not only are we losing a quality player, but a great person..if anyone truy represented pao on that pitch it was him..even when he had a dip in form he kept fghting for the trifilli and thats what upsets me most..we are losing another player that would have and did give his blood for pao...

Paretai habari

Vardithogiannides einai koumbari tou kokkali..............

Exoun katastrepsi ton Panathinaiko kai otan toleiosoun tin omada that tin katalipsoun.........

Kai eseis kathosaste kai letai paramithia gia paixtes kai proponites.........

Mas exoun kanei rezili to ellinko protathlima and sto exoteriko geiname xsetiles.....

Omadas tis plakas exoume katadeisi..........................

we are losing another player that would have and did give his blood for pao...

On the spot file mou.

PAP wants 800k.

Malakoyiannis wants to give PAP 600k!!!

Half of Flavio or Biscan. :blink:

Seric makes 850k, is he better than PAPA? :angry:

It is not only a loss in terms of talent, but a moral loss as well.

It reminds the rest of our players the way they will be treated in the future.

Who would want to give their soul to a team like that?

They treat players worse than whores :tdown:

I wish PAP the best, if he ends up at Mallorca, he will be in good company with our legend Aggelos :tup:

Lovenkrands is a very talented player: quick, his movement is great and he gets goals. And Rommedahl is widely regarded to be the fastest player in EUROPE!! They would both have alot to offer PAO. If PAO keep Pap and manage to sign these guys, the attacking element of the yeam will be vastly improved!!!!!!

I assume the family appreciate the value of compromise in business, they are very succesfull businessmen after all, they just need to accept that footballers are like every other person they work with in their dealings.

Ela re file, katalavoun auti 'compromise'? The way the made their money there was no compromise, mono mafies!

Seric makes 550K

I will not doubt your source.

I do remember very well when tzigger refused to renew Munch's contract for 550K. He then said proudly, that it was not a matter of $$$. :LOL:

"Opoious paixtes theloume pairnoume, kai me perissotera $$$."

He was referring to Seric, and the perissotera $$$ that he got than Munch.

Seric was reported to be the 3rd most expensive transfer last year at 850k.

If you ask me, I still liked Munch better, for short term. Is Seric staying long?

Anyway, this is a PAP thread, and he is worth what he is asking.

But so were Antonis, Aggelos, Karagounaros, Munch, Kyrgiakos, Fyssas, Lyberopoulos, Giourkas etc.

The only one that was overpaid at PAO for his tenure was Mixalakis.

Not that he is bad, but for his pay PAO could have kept some other guys.

PEACE

exactly! great point: it's a PATTERN!

bad things happen, bad luck, miscalculations, etc.. But, where's a pattern of stupid decisions, then we've got a big problem.....

It's reversed: good things have become the exception instead of the rule....

In 2003 - 2004 season that seems a distant memory, the main eleven players consisted of:

Nikopolidis

Seitairidis, Goumas, Henriksen, Munch

Epalle, Basinas, Gonzalez, Konstantinidis

Papadopoulos, Konstantinou

Other players of note Fissas, Vlaovic, Olisadebe.

I cannot believe in two years that 2 main starters being Goumas and Gonzalez is left. You cannot expect to win championship win the heart, brains, legs and arms of the team are gone.

I hope I am proved wrong and that under the new regime things will improve. You have to have a strong foundation and a strong team spirit that you work for each other. I think teams like Villareal who have come from nowhere to making the semis in the Champions is a great success story - they only have a population of 80,000

In 2003 - 2004 season that seems a distant memory, the main eleven players consisted of:

Nikopolidis

Seitairidis, Goumas, Henriksen, Munch

Epalle, Basinas, Gonzalez, Konstantinidis

Papadopoulos, Konstantinou

Other players of note Fissas, Vlaovic, Olisadebe.

I cannot believe in two years that 2 main starters being Goumas and Gonzalez is left. You cannot expect to win championship win the heart, brains, legs and arms of the team are gone.

I hope I am proved wrong and that under the new regime things will improve. You have to have a strong foundation and a strong team spirit that you work for each other. I think teams like Villareal who have come from nowhere to making the semis in the Champions is a great success story - they only have a population of 80,000

epalle was not a main player for us at all he got relegated to the bench for all the right reasons, as well as let go for all the right reasons.

Konstandinidis-------GOOD RIDDENS!!! He was crap! We cant complain about signings/players then critisize for the team not being kept together!

Papadopoulos however was a key player and its a shame hes gone... Munch i would have liked to see stay but he only had a year or so left so it was probably best to let somebody get ajusted next year to fill the long term position.

Archived