Phantis Forums

Gries - Panathinaikos

dimitriis

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

its official. one team will be in the CL for greece next year, because AEK has no chance of making it through the qualification stages of the CL

Nonsense....

This AEK might have difficulties.... but it won't be the same AEK next year...

Next year we will have a better AEK

And should we go into the CL

Our president will put the money into the team... not to his pockets...

This will do the difference in the long term... between the Kotzabasides Presidents... and ours ..

Well August is not that long away.. and we both will be here most probably...

If its one thing I agree with it’s the statement that Aek president will use the money he gets on the team and not in his pocket. Unfortunately PAO's management has held us back so I hope not getting into the Champions league hurts his pockets by him not being able to fuel his jet or Yacht that Frickin Jew! Oh well good luck to Oly and Aek(I can't belief I said that I must be drunk) and hopefully some other Greek team can gets us points now since every year it has been Pao getting Greece the points and the other team reaping the benefits. Anyways Pao has a good young future with the right transfer this summer we can be solid (Key word is the RIGHT transfer)

Good win for HRA today but there is 2 games left......... But i hope we go to the CL because we need the money and Greece needs a change. You never know AEK might do good next year. I think with some signings we will be better.

:LOL: SORRY PAO FANS :LOL:

Unfortunately PAO's management has held us back so I hope not getting into the Champions league hurts his pockets by him not being able to fuel his jet or Yacht that Frickin Jew!

these types of comments are just ridiculous. So many people talk bullshit about not spending money from management and him pocketing it but has ONE person read any of the Financial statements? nope...... so maybe you shouldnt talk about a clubs finances unless you have a clue about them from a real source...because otherwise its conspiracy bs..(not directed at steve07 so much but ive seen this posts all the time)

as for AEKprotathlima

not much to laugh about. You have Ksanthi and Kalmarias left. Tough games.

as for AEKprotathlima

not much to laugh about. You have Ksanthi and Kalmarias left. Tough games.

You are right my friend very hard games comeing up but i hope we don't choke again and maybe get the 4 points we need. Time will tell. The only thing i was saying is that i was glad to see HRA play straight up and not trying to give the game to PAO like allot of papers in Greece where saying. That's all.

1-0 Iraklis....herrera......Nilsson really dissapointing signing....

if malesani is to leave we better replace him sooner rather than later in the summer...

nilson gets about 700k a year!!!!!!! :o

according to his performances he does not even deserve 100k

really major disapointment alongside eki who has also been rather bad all season long according to his talent

Oh and I'm calling Aek not to qualify for Champions league as well lol. Anyways happy Easter to any Cakers today(I know most of you guys on here are doing Easter next week but for the few that might be doing it today)

u dont need to call for aekaki to not qualify cause even if u dont they simply cannot qualify!

they need more new players than us and georgeas-malbasa-tzoirtsopoulos-bourbos-ivic-alexopoulos-venglinski-soares are simply not good enough!!!!

plus emerson will def retire and maybe katsouranis goes for an big transfer fee!

then what do u have :LOL:

these types of comments are just ridiculous. So many people talk bullshit about not spending money from management and him pocketing it but has ONE person read any of the Financial statements? nope...... so maybe you shouldnt talk about a clubs finances unless you have a clue about them from a real source...because otherwise its conspiracy bs..(not directed at steve07 so much but ive seen this posts all the time)

Dude come on I know you said you are not directing it to me but seriously with all the $$$ the management has why every year do they bring in fringe players at best as a band-aid solution to our team for like $3mill tops? Why not go after 2-3 good players even if they cost a bit more? Also why has our management treated our Greek players so poorly leading to some of our best players leaving to get more $$? It's not like they where asking for 6 mill or something and our management has the money. It's because the management doesn't care to put a winning product on the pitch they only care about the revenue from tickets and are happy to get the extra $$ from champions league(which they will not get this year, but will still get some $$ from getting into Uefa cup) Anyways I don't think my views are ridiculous and like you said so many people feel the same way but in the end its my view and you have your own view I'm not going to say that its ridiculous to think that the management has not held Pao back but you know my view and I'll stick to it and respect your view(even if I do not agree with it)

really though what do we know about all the $$$ that is being 'made'

if you havent seen the financial statments then theres not much you can say without pulling it out of your ass. Yes there is income from CL, revenues, TV, fans but there are costs too involved, and since they dont release their financial statments publicly i doubt people have seen them and have a right to call them "cheap" this is a huge business and profiting isnt as easy as it seems.....point is financially it seems were doing something right because we have been a top level team in greece for so long and we are investing in a new stadium

Man I'm not saying they pocket all the money and my statements about him not being able to fuel his jet and stuff was clearly a joke. But in the end the only way our team will get better in MY opinion is when the money grubbing whores from the upper management are either changed or when they start to feel the pressure form the backlash(when I say backlash I do not mean rioting and stuff that's the stuff I do not condone) of the fans.

Look, for me it's not a question who makes money. I don't care if Tzigger loses or makes tons of money because of PAO. It's his business. I judge the results and how he manages my beloved team!

In the last 10 years, with a very few bright moments, his management has produced very poor results in my opinion. Any corporation/business with the size, history, resources of PAO would be considered a failure in the "real world" if it produced what we've seen in the last 10 years! That is, where the results make or break the management, not the other way around.

I'm a nice person, I think, and if I had lots of money wouldn't qualify me to be in charge of a baseball team. Out of respect to the fans I wouldn't want to lower the team to satisfy my ego by playing the owner of a great team with lots of history..... Yeah, give us a 5 year plan... to pacify us and prolong the illusion that there's long-term serious work.... Only to be disappointed year after year.... But it takes gut to admit your own mistakes and face up to the reality that you're not good in being the leader!

Look, for me it's not a question who makes money. I don't care if Tzigger loses or makes tons of money because of PAO. It's his business. I judge the results and how he manages my beloved team!

In the last 10 years, with a very few bright moments, his management has produced very poor results in my opinion. Any corporation/business with the size, history, resources of PAO would be considered a failure in the "real world" if it produced what we've seen in the last 10 years! That is, where the results make or break the management, not the other way around.

I'm a nice person, I think, and if I had lots of money wouldn't qualify me to be in charge of a baseball team. Out of respect to the fans I wouldn't want to lower the team to satisfy my ego by playing the owner of a great team with lots of history..... Yeah, give us a 5 year plan... to pacify us and prolong the illusion that there's long-term serious work.... Only to be disappointed year after year.... But it takes gut to admit your own mistakes and face up to the reality that you're not good in being the leader!

well said :tup:

if you havent seen the financial statments then theres not much you can say without pulling it out of your ass. Yes there is income from CL, revenues, TV, fans but there are costs too involved, and since they dont release their financial statments publicly i doubt people have seen them and have a right to call them "cheap" this is a huge business and profiting isnt as easy as it seems.....point is financially it seems were doing something right because we have been a top level team in greece for so long and we are investing in a new stadium

Trust me PAO is making money, do you doubt that....They're spending less than Cockkalis yet Cockkalis is making better aquisitions lately.... factori n the CL over the past few years, the selling off of players & replacing them with less expensive talent...Ohhh don't worry, PAO is a fine tuned money making machine...

THE FANS WOULD LIKE TO SEE MONEY REINVESTED BACK INTO THE TEAM SOMETIMES, RATHER THAN FILLING THE POCKETS OF THAT F-A-G TZIGGER SO HE CAN BUY ANOTHER F-U-C-K-I-N-G BOAT :angry:

Trust me PAO is making money, do you doubt that....They're spending less than Cockkalis yet Cockkalis is making better aquisitions lately.... factori n the CL over the past few years, the selling off of players & replacing them with less expensive talent...Ohhh don't worry, PAO is a fine tuned money making machine...

THE FANS WOULD LIKE TO SEE MONEY REINVESTED BACK INTO THE TEAM SOMETIMES, RATHER THAN FILLING THE POCKETS OF THAT F-A-G TZIGGER SO HE CAN BUY ANOTHER F-U-C-K-I-N-G BOAT :angry:

look, if you havent seen a financial statement then your pulling this out of your ass. Its simple. You have no idea what the clubs costs are, or incomes so making statements like this dont come from anywhere, just your supsicion and wondering why were not wasting millions on big name transfers that are proven not to help the team that greatly...

Tzigger does not take the profits directly thats a stupid conspiracy theory we read every damn post from the same people, the Vardinogiannis FAMILY owns the club they get to decide what is taken away from the club and i doubt theyre using it to buy yachts every year. . PAO makes money yes, profits most likely, they dont reinvest in the team or spend? Thats a huge overstatement. Just because things dont go well on the pitch is football related you pull these conspiracy theories and ignore some basic facts.

-We made 14 signings over the last year

-We are renting out OAKA

-We are building a new stadium

-We invested in a well experienced/qualified coach (the only coach to win a european cup to coach in greece other than rehagel if im not mistaken)

Just because the players arent performing up to standards doesnt mean money isnt being spent......Seric, Nilsson, Biscan, Eki, Conceicao torghelle dont live up to their values but plenty was spent on them. Money IS invested in the team, but fans and media dont tolerate bad results from coaches, and all the players that have been scouted

Look at clubs like Besiktas, Fenerbahce......spent millions on star players to come and they are doing nothing..Ailton, Kleberson, Anelka, Van Hoidonk etc....these players dont do s%$#! for the money spent on them......PAO is doing well by being cautios i think... i mean OSFP's signings havent exactly been expensive (Rivaldo was on a free) nor particularly great...they are only signing bosmans too....OSFP's best players are still the same guys rivaldo and djordjevic...toure was good but i dont think he was that important as stoltidis or georgatos for them....OSFP even got their stadium paid for..... and they are a much richer team than us, because Sokratis is a wealthy guy outside of the club too.

Guys, what are you debating? The point is NOT whether Tzigger makes money. I want anyone to make money and have a profitable company IF he produces results!

I wouldn't feel bad if Tzigger made tons of money from PAO and bought 187 yachts and 25 airplanes! I wouldn't feel any better if he had lost $3 billion!

I only judge him from the results. What has he done for OUR beloved team? Would he be considered a successful owner/CEO of ANY company given the results in the last 10 years??????!!!!

@ drakos... i'm glad you approve the way Tzigger is running the show....

As far as financial statement....you have to be retarted to think they're not pocketing money

bar7- instead of calling me retarted why cant you make an arguement? I give you some facts and examples from the other viewpoint (that money IS being invested) and instead of coming back at me with arguements or facts u can just resort to calling me retarted. It just means you cant come up with any real proof because THERE IS NONE.

"as far as financial statement...you have to be retarted to think theyre not pocketing money"

so does this mean uve ever seen any PAO financial statement? or are you just so sure they are because we havent wasted 8 million on a mediocre "name" player yet? You dont know s%$#! about whats going on in PAOs books, nor I.

and Have you EVER considered objectivity towards the team? There are two sides to everything afterall, all i think is that its not fair to completly judge a situation without seeing the side of the people that do run the team, who from experience know a ###### of a lot more about whats going on than me and you. Is that not fair? Im not pro-management, Im not against it either, but I think its retarted when people bitch about things thats simply arent happenign or making conspiracy theories and scapegoats without a shred of proof about it. I gave you the facts, theres proof money has been reinvested, you just brush it off because you cant handle the facts that PAO didnt perform great this year, theyre still gelling, and that OSFP was way more consistent and thats why they won the league. Then you go on to say crap its due to pocketing of money thats why we dont win-----stupid conspiracy theories that dereive from nothing.

and if youd heard last season wed go out and get Flavio, Mantzios top greek young striker, Biscan, a Serie A leftback and a Swedish intl regular, and the biggest product from Hungary coming to this team over the summer youd be pretty happy- i know i was surprised because i didnt expect so many signings....but they performed like crap. Deal with it. management goes out to find these guys and pays money and they dont do a thing, scouts misanalyze them and their lazy. Investments could be directed more carefully, but dont say s%$#! like nothings being invested.

like i said im neutral, some things can be done better but others ok. I am against whatever staff is in charge of bringing in these losers year after year and i think Tzigger at his position should fire and rehire....but I am happy that I see that there are attempts to invest in the team.

@ drakos... i'm glad you approve the way Tzigger is running the show....

As far as financial statement....you have to be retarted to think they're not pocketing money

hey do u know anything of this family?

they are some of the richest in greece!

a couple of years ago read that they had earned close to 3 billion euros in 1 year on 1 of their companys(motor oil) i think it was!

so dont talk about money they have plenty :P

they dont need to make profit from the club.

Archived