Gries - Panathinaikos

dimitriis

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

2-2 :huh:

1-2

1-1

very tough game....... our amyna einai tou kolou kai o epale me ton erera einai poly grygoroi, opos kai o lagos..... :blink:

Ira is donimating the game too! And, they had many more chances to score!.

Is this PAO team that can get a good result against a good euro team away???!! [regardless of the results, we couldn't cut it in Xanthi and now Ira]

worthless first half....Iraklis had some good chances, we had one and they had a goal....i think its safe to confirm this defense needs to be scrapped and rebuilt the monday after the season is over. Nilsson, Morris, Kotsios, Vyntra, are capable of great performances but without consistency forget it...I want to see a whole new back line next year...

scoring goals isnt a problem for us, our three main strikers have at least 10 goals a peice this season....defense...if they cant hold on in an important game like this its further proof they need to be strengthened more than any part of the team.

You know you will not see a whole new def right that's just not going to happen. If we are lucky we will get an average def-man and an average againg mid and that's it. Oh well Oly and Aek better not lose Greece points in the Champions league!!! Oh and as for the game horrid performance when we needed the points the most. New coach and some new players put a fork in them this year is done.

Oh and I'm calling Aek not to qualify for Champions league as well lol. Anyways happy Easter to any Cakers today(I know most of you guys on here are doing Easter next week but for the few that might be doing it today)

its official. one team will be in the CL for greece next year, because AEK has no chance of making it through the qualification stages of the CL

crap performance, defense was lame, the summer better bring some intelligent signings in DEFENSE. i dont want to read no bullshit about niko kranjcar we dont need strikers or midfielders. morris, nilsson, kotsios, gkoumas, vyntra, have no place in the team PAO wants to build. They just arent consistent enough.

Archived