Phantis Forums

Television documentary on derby

Kevin

Siggnwmi pou tha sas to xalasw alla epeidi brike o prwtathlitis ayti ti photo de simainei pws tote(sto Byzantio) kyriarxouse to kokkino xrwma....Ase pou ta kommata tous alla ypodilwnan...Oi Benetoi(mple) kai oi Prasinoi.... B)

Alla afiste ta istorika kai politika gia alla forums...Ma que cazzo?? :P

wow another stupid topic. About the color red being Hellenic.....

Red is not on the Greek Flag.

Colors arent exclusive to any country.

Also the reason the Turks chose red on their flag because it is the colour of the river (with blood) after a large battle against us for their "independence."

Did you know that Greek people and Turkish people bleed red?

As for the topic/derbies-

I absolutely hate Olympiakos and their fans. They are annoying stupid and arrogant. They are bandwagoners and most of them dont even have any connection to Pireas.

use SYSTRAN 4 auto-translation since i cant b bothered...

kinda old 2003, but always valid...

dedicated 2 mtl, pustathlitis and crazy mother....

enjoy...

please update if ya wish.. i was gona place it in my thread but it was closed naoum...

read it n weep bozos...

Αθ

Guest Protathlitis7

Red is not on the Greek Flag.

Colors arent exclusive to any country.

Also the reason the Turks chose red on their flag because it is the colour of the river (with blood) after a large battle against us for their "independence."

Did you know that Greek people and Turkish people bleed red?

Irrelevant to the claim trifilli was making. he was making the point that red is not and never was a greek colour and therefore our colours are not greek but turkish :nw:

The fact is that red was the main Greek colour before the revolution and blue wasnt used at all before then. green on the other hand is a colour for river people and i beleive thats why pao has it. its not Hellenic thats for sure

and pittman get out of the basement, bine

Guest Protathlitis7

on the weekend pao fans not only booed one of their players for wearing red boots but also for there own player to shoot a penalty out

These are the stupidest posts i have read. Keep it up guys, you are doing a great job of making fools of yourself.

By the way wasn't the topic about the derbies.

they are all way too singel-minded talking about the turks when this topic is about football derbies!

but what did u expect B)

btw i think our friend form ireland wont visit us anymore because of that.

Could you blame him?

A lot of the posts didn't even refer to his original requests. Just people going off on tangents. He stated in the 'Oly' forum that the whole thing was amusing. I'd have to say that I would agree with him but for different reasons. This is just embarrassing.

This is a derby thread.

Open a separate topic, if you want to make ridiculous claims.

It might be entertaining. :D

It has become the norm, for some "akatonomastous" to ruin good threads by going completely off theme, and arguing about insignificant non subjects.

Like Trifillara correctly wrote, there is a definite class issue.

Feel free to continue the irrelevant "color thesis".

DO NOT mention me, or my post in it, because I NEVER claimed that red is a Turkish only color, or that gauros has Turkish anything.

Keep looking for stupid reasons to argue, since you cannot find anything else in my first post to discuss :tdown:

Colorblind? :gr: :gr: :gr: :LOL:

PEACE

• 4 months later...

Hello,

My name is Kevin and I am doing research for Irish television station RTE on  European football derbies to be shown in a documentary series. One of the featured programmes is on the Panathinaikos V Olympiakos derby.

The show just aired on Irish TV, RTE two.

First episode was Athens, Olympiakos v PAnathinaikOs on April 20.

Excellent show. A little more coverage on Oly than PAO...

GT has it for download.

More to follow.

Posted Image

http://www.rte.ie/tv

PEACE

Like I said, gauro got more coverage.

I do not think that was intentional however.

It probably has to do with the timing of the game, being at Karaiskaki.

As far as the Renti visit, he might have tried to visit Paiania.

Who knows if he was given permission... :o

PEACE

I very much doubt he would have been given permission to visit Paiania due to our poor form at that stage....

Watched it last night... thanks for the update trifilli otherwise i wouldnt have even remembered about it...

all in all its a pretty good doco...

for any1 who wants to download it and watch it... here is the link:

http://www.blue-whitegt.com/details.php?id=18280

B)

• 2 weeks later...

Archived