Phantis Forums

Werder Bremen vs Pao

HOLLYWOOD

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know hope dies last.... but those friends here who have been floating on clouds will finally come down to the unpleasant reality...

We haven't had a good team in many years. A team that can dominate the scrappy greek teams domestically and a team that can go to europe and not lose the game ..before it starts!

game set match, over. No europe for PAO. And now i guess it really is goodbye Malesani. I think a long run plan would be nice but wed have to keep some dignity doing it- and this just doesnt seem to be working anymore. Even I have been for him but this is getting worse and worse and i really didnt think it would. Bremen is a great team though, but its FUBAR now.

ciao signor malesani, buon viaggio...

btw moderators close topic..........its completly worthless now, and will only end up in the same taunts and the same arguement. Theres nothing to discuss.

The only positive thing is that this is the end of melazani, unless management needs to give him more time the papara.

What a disaster and an insult to the fans and clubs reputation. Even the commentator on era sport can't beleive how liveless this team is and tragic this champions league campaign was.

This would be the worst champions league campaign in the history of the club and the xeftiles now have to leave.........

Vardithogiannis should sell his metohes and let someone else take control who has the vision and dollars to put this club back on track.

Archived