Phantis Forums

WCq: GREECE - Georgia

Ziaka

Endekada:

...............................................Nikopolidis.........................................................

................................................Katsouranis.......................................................

......Vyntras.................................Kyriakos.......................................Kapsis.........

Giourkas.....................Zagorakis..................Kafes...............................Papado....

................................Salpigidis....................Mantzios..........................................

Bring in Vryzas in LATE to get his LAST taste!

If Papadopoulos cant go GIVE gekkas the start!

Go and Support !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good luck HELLAS! end this on a POSITIVE note!

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Unfortunately I have no more money in my gambling account - damn Irish - but the odds of a Greek win, Turk loss and Dane tie are 88.5:1 - should I remortgage the house?????

Anyway some good news - although for the next EURO we will not qualify directly - m*****es - we will be a 1 seed

hey where did u get those odds from?

I want to put some money on Greece?

I tried willhill.com but cant see anything about odds for greece to make the WC :(

can someone provide me with a link so i can put some money on Greece :gr:

Unfortunately I have no more money in my gambling account - damn Irish - but the odds of a Greek win, Turk loss and Dane tie are 88.5:1 - should I remortgage the house?????

hey those were better odds then Greece winning Euro 2004

Turkey and Danes just Choke !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyway some good news - although for the next EURO we will not qualify directly - m*****es - we will be a 1 seed

hey where did u get those odds from?

I want to put some money on Greece?

I tried willhill.com but cant see anything about odds for greece to make the WC :(

can someone provide me with a link so i can put some money on Greece :gr:

GAMEBOOKERS.COM

Greece W

Turkey L

and Dane tie

"NOTHING IS WRITTEN" (to quote a great movie)

1. Albania tied Ukraine away from home which will fill them with confidence against the Turks (by the way...I'm getting pretty sick of reading turkcell's garbage posts...he should see the movie "Midnight Express" to remind him about Turkish 'culture')

2. If I were a Kazakhi footballer I would do everything in my power to end a qualifying campaign with more than one point.

3. We can beat Georgia.

FORZA HELLAS :gr:

we couldnt count on ukraine to beat turkey or for denmark to tie greece......so why count on albania and kazakhstan......

face it, we arent going to get the playoff spot. And even if we did, I doubt we would go through with the s%$#! way we are playing and it would just mean Otto would play the same losers who cant produce like Basinas and have it come to an even more disapointing end........Otto was great but if the team doesnt get rebuilt and the youth integrated we are going STRAIGHT back to the old days.

no use in complaining now

wuts done is done

it is painful to know that we will not have a chance to participate in Germany

we would have had a great home field advantage

but we basically blew it in 3 games

games v Albania, Turkey and Ukraine

very true......think if we just hadnt BLEW it in Tirana we would be fine.....but both goals were tragedies, one from Katsouranis and one of many for Kotapolidis.... Im excited about Kotsolis eventually getting time. Nikopolidis is towards the end.....

also if only Demis would come back he would have finished of the turks and albs....he would have cut them up...his absence made a great lack of depth in striking options.....i really wish hed play again.....AEK could use him too.

but with all this i will be supporting Kazakshtan and Albania fanatically----but lets not forget WE have to beat Georgia.....and thats not that easy, especially the way we play latley (though i didnt see danish game)

wuts done is done

very true......think if we just hadnt BLEW it in Tirana we would be fine.....but both goals were tragedies, one from Katsouranis and one of many for Kotapolidis.... Im excited about Kotsolis eventually getting time. Nikopolidis is towards the end.....

also if only Demis would come back he would have finished of the turks and albs....he would have cut them up...his absence made a great lack of depth in striking options.....i really wish hed play again.....AEK could use him too.

but with all this i will be supporting Kazakshtan and Albania fanatically----but lets not forget WE have to beat Georgia.....and thats not that easy, especially the way we play latley (though i didnt see danish game)

no no no we went out at home versus ukraine!

we would now have 21 points and shure of 2nd spot atleast!

i counted on both georgia and turkey talking points from ukraine so we could have been in 1st place now!

yes we went out vs Ukraine......but albania disaster should have nver happened!!!!!!!!!!

otto is not using vryzas............a nice change.....now lets see him drop the opponents 12th player Angelos Basinas!!!

not exactly my picks for forwards.......Salpiggidis i dont think is good enough for the ethniki...Mantzios too....i would prefer Lyberopoulos-Papadopoulos-Gkekas.....but well see

maybe we should have sent Papadopoulos to help out Kazakhstan for us.... :P

wuts done is done

Demi's abscence was the one that hurt the most I agree

Anway - go KAzakstan and Albania!!!

Archived