Phantis Forums

WCq: GREECE - Georgia

Ziaka

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i prefer the danes....its not a world cup without them.....great team and entertaining to watch.......though the turks are the unofficial "hosts" of the tournament....doesnt seem right to not have turks playing in stadiums built by them.... :P

good luck to both...

but why the hell is rehagel making pointless subs?????

Anatolakis? Kafes? Vryzas? these are some of the last players that need to see time in the blue jersey.......

i hear the gipedo isn't filled to capacity like other reports were stating

anywayz the question about Turkey or Danes in the playoff

hell i want it to be Denmark

Denmark had a much slower start to the campaign and have all the sudden caught fire

we just had one stretch where we won 3 straight and thats it

anywayz Zagorakis, Vryzas and whoever else that will probably be retiring

Thank You !!!!!!!!!!

denmark has been outplayed by the kazakh players in the 2nd half and only very poor finishing has cost them the defeat of 2-1

if the ref had given us 1 of the offside goals versus ukraine then we would have taken 2nd spot tonight!

it was only 1 call from the ref that could have made things look quite different :tdown:

Congrats to Greece for the win today.

Congrats to Turkey for making the playoffs.

Everyone....

I hope that everyone else tfeels this way about our team but I'm looking at this WC Qualifying and I'm VERY PROUD of our men. They did a great job and I don't really care what people want to say.... but this was a tough group and what we accomplished was great BRAVO HELLAS!

Everyone....

I hope that everyone else tfeels this way about our team but I'm looking at this WC Qualifying and I'm VERY PROUD of our men.  They did a great job and I don't really care what people want to say.... but this was a tough group and what we accomplished was great  BRAVO HELLAS!

right on dude, and if UEFA didn't shaft us in the kolo we might have made it. now i don't really care what i read in the foreign press anymore...they're just jealous

Everyone....

I hope that everyone else tfeels this way about our team but I'm looking at this WC Qualifying and I'm VERY PROUD of our men. They did a great job and I don't really care what people want to say.... but this was a tough group and what we accomplished was great BRAVO HELLAS!

That's how everyone should support its team. Respect ! :nw:

Good luck for the Euro 2008 eliminatories.

I really hope that Turkey will win the play-offs.

Everyone....

I hope that everyone else tfeels this way about our team but I'm looking at this WC Qualifying and I'm VERY PROUD of our men.  They did a great job and I don't really care what people want to say.... but this was a tough group and what we accomplished was great  BRAVO HELLAS!

right on dude, and if UEFA didn't shaft us in the kolo we might have made it. now i don't really care what i read in the foreign press anymore...they're just jealous
its true......we need to bring down uefa

greece euro 2004 champ isnt qualifyed for 2008........

but liverpool pisses and moans about it like the english do about everything that doesnt go there way and they get them to change the tournament when liverpool did not deserve to play in it this year. if its in one tournament it has to be in all.

Dude.... Iceland was up 1-0 and the Sweeds scored to make it 1-1...

:blink:

It's 2-1 Sweden now which means the Czechs will need to go through the playoffs to reach WC 2006 (they'll make it).

Btw, www.goals365.com had Sweden ahead 1-0 but I see that Iceland actually scored the first goal.

Everyone....

but liverpool pisses and moans about it like the english do about everything that doesnt go there way and they get them to change the tournament when liverpool did not deserve to play in it this year. if its in one tournament it has to be in all.

that's also true but the point i wanted to make was that UEFA made these qualifying groups before euro and not after when our ranking improved greatly.....we would have been drawn w/ easier opposition

Everyone....

that's also true but the point i wanted to make was that UEFA made these qualifying groups before euro and not after when our ranking improved greatly.....we would have been drawn w/ easier opposition
i agree it would be way more balanced.......but UEFA in general are a bunch of idiots with too much power.

Archived